Bunny - Is that a yes?

Heres the Bunny fic I promised to do next GraceElliott3

"Now's your chance Leo" Stan grinned,  pointing towards Kenny who was walking into the garden. " Good luck!  Go get your man! " Kyle chuckled supportively.  Butters took a deep breath in,  smiling at the pair.  " Thanks guys" He said,  before turning around,  following after his friend.  His chest filled with butterflies as he thought about what he was going to do.  Was this finally happening?  His hands started to sweat nervously and he wiped them on his jeans as he opened the door.  Standing in the doorway he felt his hands shake nervously,  and he balled them into fists to make them stop.  Kenny  breathed out smoke from his cigarette as his sandy blonde hair blew in the wind,  framing his face perfectly and making Leo smile.  Butters inhaled deeply,  finally getting the courage to walk down the steps. " Heya Ken" He grinned,  making Kenny turn around,  eyes lighting up when he realised it was Leo.  " Hey Butters " He smiled happily as he joined him behind the fence. " Just needed to get some air" Kenny explained. " Party was getting kinda crazy" He chuckled. " Yea, Clyde and alcohol was never a good idea" Butters laughed back. The pair stood in a comfortable silence, relaxing as they looked into the darkness of the street. " Can I ask you something?" Kenny said as he took another puff of his cigarette. " Mhhmm!" Butters nodded, looking at his friend. " Do you uh... Do you think I'm gross?" Kenny asked nervously. " What? Of course not!" Butters frowned. " Why would you think that I would?". " Its nothing... just something Cartman said earlier, don't worry about it" Kenny replied shrugging. " Hey Leo, look over there, do you see that star?" Kenny smiled, pointing at a small reddish star. " Where?" Butters asked, tilting his head as he tried to follow where his friend was pointing. " Right.. there" Kenny showed him, walking behind him and turning his head with his hands. Butters felt a blush creep up his face as he felt Kenny's warm breath so close to his face. " That's Mars" Kenny explained in a gentle hushed voice that sent tingles along Leo's spine. " It's pretty" Butters breathed out, feeling Kenny's eyes on him. " Yea... It is" Kenny smiled, before stepping away and leaning back on the fence, taking another puff of smoke and leaving his friend flustered. Butters heart was racing so fast that he had nearly forgotten why he had come out here in the first place. He shook his head, trying to regain his composure. " There was actually something I've been meaning to tell you Ken" Butters said nervously, rubbing his knuckles together as he avoided Kenny's eyes. " What is it Buttercup?" Kenny smiled, motioning for his friend to come and lean on the fence next to him. " Well.. Its just I.." Butters began, feeling a lump in his throat as the butterflies in his stomach became too much for him. " I.." He stuttered, meeting Kenny's eyes. He let out a disappointed sigh as he realised that like every other time he had tried to confess, he was going to chicken out. " Nevermind" He said sadly. Kenny looked at him confused, stroking his cheek comfortingly. " Hey Butterfly, take your time. I'm not going to force anything out of you but I can tell that whatever it is means a lot to you"  Kenny reassured him. " You're right... I just.. I wish I had the courage to just say it." Butters sighed, leaning into his friends hand. " Do you think it might help if I tell you something too? Or how about we play a game to make it easier?" Kenny offered. " What kind of game?" Butters asked curiously, biting his lip. This might work, he thought to himself. " Maybe like truth or dare, but without the dare?" Butters nodded at Kennys suggestion. " Thats a good idea.. I think that it might help."  He agreed. " Ok, I'll go first then. Who is your favorite person at the party tonight?" Kenny asked. Butters blushed slightly. " Uh.. well.. you" He smiled, looking up at Kenny who was smirking at him. " Ok my go! Umm... Who is the most attractive person at the party tonight?" Butters asked. Kenny pretended to think, looking through the window to tease his friend. " You" He grinned, making Leo's face heat up again. " My go, have you ever thought about kissing anyone here?" Kenny asked, chuckling when Leo hesitated. " You don't have to an-" " Yes" Butters interrupted him, blushing darkly. " Have you ever questioned your sexuality?" " Nope" Kenny answered, making Leo's face drop. " I've always known I like guys and girls" Kenny smirked, making Butters grin again. " Do you have a crush?" Kenny asked. Butters blushed but said nothing. He nodded shyly, looking at his feet. Kenny smiled widely as he was pretty sure he had just realised what it was that Butters had wanted to tell him. " Do uh... describe me in three words" Butters spluttered as he tried to change the subject. " Hmm.. friendly.. innocent aaaaand adorable" Kenny winked at him, making Leo hide his face as his blush spread even to his ears. " Is your crush at this party tonight?" Kenny smiled, already knowing the answer but giggling at the nod that he recieved in response. " Is it me?" Kenny asked. " Hey its my go!" Butters protested as he looked up at his friend. " Hmmmmm... I think I should get an extra go" Kenny teased in a low hushed voice that he knew was way too attractive for his own good. " UhH" Butters stuttered as he seemed to forget how to speak. Kenny moved his face closer to to his friend, so that they were now inches apart." Last question, will you be my boyfriend?" He whispered as he put the cigarette out. " No! " Butters frowned. " What?" Kenny spluttered, taken aback by the unexpected answer. " I mean yes of course I will! Its just that I wanted to ask you that! I was supposed to be the one who said it first" Butters pouted, crossing his arms as Kenny chuckled happily at him. " How about you ask me now then?" Kenny smiled. " Ok" Butters agreed, taking a breath in. " Will you be my boyfriend Kenny?" He asked. Kenny grinned widely, leaning forwards and kissing Butters lips gently, smirking into the kiss when he felt the boy melt into his touch. " Is that a uh.. is that a yes?" Butters panted out, his face flushed as they finally pulled away. Kenny laughed, nodding happily as he pressed their foreheads together. " Its a yes" He smiled.