Creek - Need help, come quick.

Request by stormytrix97. This might not make that much sense if you dont know about Danganronpa but basically it is a sort of horror game.

Craigs fist had barely even touched the door before it swung open, revealing a panicked looking Token who pulled him inside. " Hurry" Token said, dragging him upstairs. " Dude! " Craig frowned, pulling his arm away as he stood in the hallway. " You cant just text me ' NEED HELP COME QUICK' and not explain what the fuck is going on! " Token looked desperate, eyes widening when he heard Clyde giggling. " A BoDy hAs bEen diScoVered! " Clyde sang from Tweeks bedroom, Token racing in, followed by a confused looking Craig. " CLYDE STOP! " Token yelped, jumping on his friend who was holding a monokuma plushie towards a pile of blankets and laughing. Token sighed, looking up at Craigs blank stare. " Clyde thought that it would be a good idea to let Tweek play the new game he bought. Turns out the game was a horror called danganronpa. " Token explained. " YOU WHAT?! " Craig growled, lunging towards Clyde who screeched, hugging Token for safety. " IM SORRY!! "Clyde whined, eyes tearing up. Craig turned his head, noticing that the lump of blankets on the bed was shivering. " Oh god, Tweek" He said, tone suddenly soft and gentle as he sat down carefully next to the lump, gently pulling away the blanket. Tweek was curled into a ball, shaking with his eyes screwed shut. " Hey Tweekers" Craig said sweetly, stroking the mess of blonde hair. Hearing his boyfriends voice, he shot up, immediately clinging to Craig, who wrapped his arms around the shaking mess for comfort. " Everythings ok, Im here now" Craig promised, gently rubbing his boyfriends back as he pulled him onto his lap, still hugging him. " Im going to kill you" Craig mouthed silently to Clyde, who audiably gulped as he hid the bear behind his back. " Whats up with the toy? " Craig frowned. " Oh, its a character from the game. " Token explained, making Clyde chuckle nervously as Craig gave him a death glare. " Just so you know, Tweek is the only reason that I havent inverted your kneecaps you asshole" Craig threatened. Tweek looked up at Craig, teary eyed. " It was my fault, I wanted to play it" He sniffled. " Dont be mad at him" Tweek pleaded. Craig sighed, wiping a tear from his boyfriends cheek with his thumb. " I just hate seeing you upset honey" Craig frowned, trying to ignore the fact that his friends were clearly trying to hide their amusement at the fact that he was being nice to someone. " Im feeling a lot better now that you're here" Tweek said honestly, smiling weakly. " Just- dont let go yet" He pleaded, hugging him tighter as he buried his face into Craigs chest. He breathed deeply, the smell of Craigs cologne comforting him. No matter how scared he was, Craig always made him feel safe. Craig smiled, stroking Tweeks hair, feeeling his breathing slow and his shaking stop competely. Token and Clyde watched in awe, their expressions priceless. "No matter how much I see it, ill never get used to how easy it is for you to chill him out" Token shook his head in disbelief. " Yea, Tokens been trying for fifteen minutes and if anything he made it wors-" Clyde agreed, making Token punch his shoulder. " OW THAT HURTTT" Clyde pouted, making Token roll his eyes, knowing full well that he barely tapped him. " What can I say, I know my boyfriend. " Craig shrugged. Tweek loved the warmth of Craigs arms around him, and felt like he could stay like this forever, forgetting for a moment why he had even been scared in the first place. " Coffee" Tweek mumbled. " Hmm? " Craig asked, pulling away slightly so that he could look at Tweek. " Coffee? " Tweek pleaded, fluttering his eyelashes, knowing full well that doing so sent sparks flying in Craigs heart. " You know how bad that stuff is for you sweetie, I dont wan-" He began, before Tweek stuck out his bottom lip, making Craig turn red as he looked away. " Fine" He grumbled, standing up and picking up Tweek with him. " Be right back guys" He apologised to their friends, taking Tweek downstairs as the blonde nuzzled gratefully into his shoulder, chuckling slightly. " I can walk you know" Tweek giggled. " Nope, youre upset. I get to carry you around. " Craig smiled, giving him a soft kiss on his head, before moving over to the side. " Gotta put you down a second baby" Craig said, reluctantly setting his boyfriend on the counter and chuckling at the pouty expression on his face. He pulled him closer, kissing him softly. When he pulled away, Tweek was grinning, a blush dusted over his cheeks. " Ok, so you feel like hot or cold coffee? " Craig asked, opening the fridge and taking out the milk. He was planning on adding as little actual coffee as possible, so that Tweek wouldnt get too much in his system. " Hmm... Surprise me! " Tweek decided, smiling. Craig hummed thoughtfully, looking through Tweeks cupboards. " Ah! " He grinned as an idea popped into his head. He had been practising making different coffees at home for Tweek, so he decided now was the perfect oppurtunity to show off. Since he didnt really like coffee that much himself, he had been trying mainly recipes that were sweet and filled with cream or milk, meaning that they had little actual coffee in them. Perfect, he thought to himself, getting out everything he needed and clicking the kettle on. Tweek watched as his boyfriend made the coffee, cracking a smile at how focused Craig looked. He had his tongue sticking out adorably as he fumbled around with the ingredients, wanting this to be perfect for Tweek. He finally finished, presenting the coffee with a proud smile at how it came out. He held it towards Tweek, biting his lip nervously as he waited for his reaction. " Woah, this looks amazing" Tweek said surprised, making Craig blush a little. " Yea well I uh.. Taste it. " He said, shuffling his feet. Tweek smiled, sipping the drink and widening his eyes. He paused for a second, Craig holding his breath in anticipation, before Tweek suddenly started chugging it. " Woah! Slow down! " Craig laughed. Tweek pulled away from the cup, whipped cream on his nose. " ITS SO GOOD! " He grinned widely. Craig chuckled, watching as Tweek finished the cup. " I know how much you like this stuff, so I figured Id learn how to properly make it. " Craig admitted shyly, Tweek looking at him with puppy eyes. " Hey, you got a little.. Here I got it. " Craig smiled, kissing the cream from Tweeks nose and making him giggle adorably. " I love you" Tweek said honestly. " I love you too" Craig smiled. " AGH! " Clyde squealed from the doorway. Craig and Tweek blushed darkly, looking away when they realised that Clyde and Token were staring at them in adoration. "YOU TWO ARE ADORABLE! " Clyde squeaked, Token nodding in agreement. Craig stuck his middle finger up. " Fuck off" He groaned in embarassment. " You good now Tweek? " Token asked, Tweek nodding as he ran his finger around the rim of the mug, scooping up the remaining traces of cream. " Ooh! If you're ok do you guys wanna play-" Clyde began, interrupted by three simultaneous and very firm " NO"'s from his friends. Clyde figured that he wouldnt be allowed to pick what they played for a while now after today.