Kyman - Matching bruises

Eric laid on his bed with his legs in the air and his head hanging lazily off of the side. He made small clicking and popping noises with his mouth, watching Kyle work. He sighed, rolling onto the floor. He then got an idea, and crawled up behind Kyle, placing his legs either side of the Jew so that he was forced onto his lap. Kyle rolled his eyes and continued taking notes. " Kahhhllll... " Eric cooed, playing with the loose ginger curls that flopped over his friends eyes. Kyle ignored him, focusing instead on completing the group project that they had been assigned. " Stop ignoring me Kahlll" Eric grumbled, stroking Kyles face absentmindedly. Kyle growled in response, although the goosebumps forming on his skin suggested to Eric that he enjoyed the contact more than he was letting on. Eric grinned at this, pinching Kyles cheeks that turned red when Eric teased: " Awww goosebumps? You do like meee". Kyle slammed his notepad on the floor angrily. " Look dude if you're not gonna help then can you at least shut up? " He snapped at the boy who just smirked at him in response. " But im boredddd" Eric moaned, and Kyle realised that he wasn't getting any work done. " Fine.. Can I have the wifi password then? " Kyle grumbled, accepting that he was going to have to finish the project at home. Eric grinned at him and mimed zipping his mouth shut. " Aw dude come on, you want me to entertain you so gimme the password. " Kyle whined, to which Eric laughed, enjoying teasing the ginger. " Beg for it" He demanded, a sadistic grin on his lips. " Ew dude no" Kyle tried to surpress laughter, the slight upwards curve on his lips making Eric smile. Eric stared at Kyles soft pink lips, and his eyes trailed up to the faint freckles dusted over his nose. While Eric was admiring Kyles features, he failed to notice the boy absently tapping guesses into the password box.

Cheesypoofs INCORRECT. mrkitty INCORRECT. clydefrog INCORRECT

Suddenly a thought popped into Kyles mind. He bit his lip in thought, wondering if just maybe his next guess would be correct.

Kyle

He pressed enter and his phone connected. He looked at Cartman surprised, with one eyebrow raised. " Uh.. Dude.. Why is your password my name? "Cartman snapped out of his trance, a dark red blush spreading slowly over his cheeks as he realised what had just happened. " Cartman what the hell? " Kyle said suspiciously when Eric didnt respond. " Uh.. Well you see... I uh.. Its because I hate you so much! Yea thats it! " Eric spluttered, his voice shaky. " You made your wifi password Kyle because you hate me? " Kyle said blankly, clearly not believing the lie. " Yea.. Now lets go get lunch im hungry, how about we go to shakeys? " Eric quickly changed the subject, standing up abruptly and attempting to leave. Kyle however was not satisfied and grabbed his arm tightly, forcing him to stay. Kyle stood up in front of the blushing mess. " Fuck off Kahl just because you are a stick insect doesnt mean I am too, I need to build up my muscle mass" Eric said, flexing his 'muscles' which were honestly just a lot of pudge. " Mmhhmm" Kyle said sarcastically, looking down at the shorter male. " We can eat when you tell me the truth" Kyle said stubbornly. Erics heart rose to his throat at this, dreading telling his friend the truth. " K.. kahl this iis uh.. This is bad for my anxiety. " Eric gulped, trying to get out of revealing the biggest secret he had kept in his life. Kyle looked at him sternly, lowering his face so that it was in level with Erics. " Tell. Me" Kyle demanded, his hot breath warming Erics lips. The brunette couldnt take it anymore and before he knew what was happening he had leant forward quickly, with the intent of showing Kyle the truth instead of telling him. " OW! What the fuck?! " Kyle said, rubbing his now bruised forehead. The adrenaline faded fast and Eric felt a sharp pain in his own face. " Shit" He mumbled in embarrassment. His eagerness had caused them to bump heads, giving them matching bruises. " Dude! " Kyle said, anger fading when he saw tears in Erics eyes. " S.. Sorry Kyle I tried to uh.. It was to hard to tell you so I uh.. Wanted to show you. " Eric rubbed his neck nervously, quickly wiping away a tear. Kyles eyes widened when he processed what the brunette had just said. " You.... Oh " Kyle said in realisation. Cartman looked at his feet in shame, walking towards the door. " Sorry about the bruise.. Ill do the rest of the homework so don't uh.. Dont worry about it.. " Eric said sadly, choking back tears. Suddenly Kyle placed his hands on Erics shoulders, spinning him around so that they were face to face. " Type in EricCartman. Just do it. " Kyle said, handing him his phone. Cartman looked confused, but did as Kyle instructed. When the Jews phone unlocked to reveal a photo of the pair as his wallpaper, Eric looked up in confusion. " YOUR password is MY name? " Eric asked. Kyle smiled softly, bending down and giving him a quick and unexpected kiss. Cartmans eyes widened, his hand ghosting over his freshly kissed lips. " You.. But I thought.. " Cartman slurred, gazing hopefully at the taller boy. Kyle smiled, showing his dimples and making Eric grin goofily. " You thought wrong fatass" Kyle smirked. " Sneaky little Jew" Cartman retorted, shaking his head and smiling. "Wanna get that lunch you were talking about now? " Kyle said holding his hand out to the boy, who took it eagerly, blushing as they grabbed their hats, and giddily exited out of Cartmans front door together. Today was going to be a good day.