Stylenny - That's what you get

Request by windmemories911

"Kenny stoppp! " Stan giggled as Kenny pinned him underneath him on the sofa,  tickling his sides. " You can't stop me Marsh! " Kenny grinned as tears of laughter formed in the corners of Stans eyes. Kyle grit his teeth together as Stan laughed louder.  " CAN YOU TWO SHUT UP" He snapped,  making the pair stop,  turning to look at him. " Im..  " Kyle started, tears welling in his eyes as his boyfriends rushed towards him.  " I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to get mad im just..  Im just really stressed right now" He sniffled as the three hugged. " Hey,  its okay baby" Stan said softly,  rubbing his back for comfort. " Yea,  don't worry about it at all,  we get it" Kenny assured him,  pulling away from the hug slightly to kiss his forehead.  " Now,  what are you stressing about cutie? " Kenny asked gently as the two stood in front of Kyle. " Its just this practice paper... I cant focus on any of the questions right now and it sucks. " Kyle frowned,  motioning towards the paper on the table. " How about you take a break for tonight,  its late and you've done enough work for today" Stan offered helpfully.  " Yea,  you can come back to it when you've had something to eat and a rest. " Kenny said,  taking Kyles hand and pressing his lips to it softly. " But..  I need to finish it" Kyle sighed.  " It will still be here in the morning.  Come on,  you've been working on it for hours now,  don't you think you deserve a break? " Stan persuaded,  smiling when Kyle finally nodded.  " I guess so..  " The ginger agreed,  letting his boyfriends lead him to the sofa. " Come here" Stan said,  flopping onto the sofa and holding his arms out.  Kyle smiled, sinking onto his lap as Kenny sat down next to them. " See?  Isn't this much better? " Stan grinned as Kyle cuddled into his chest,  nodding happily in agreement. " You two are so adorable" Kenny smiled warmly,  leaning his head on Stans shoulder. " Oh I nearly forgot,  I have another interview at six tommorow,  you guys gonna be okay if im a little late for dinner? " Stan asked. Kyle frowned.  " Yea.. " He sighed sadly.  " Im sorry baby" Stan apologized,  kissing his head gently.  " I need to find a job soon,  because even though Kennys bar is the most popular in South park,  its only a small town,  so we don't get a lot of customers. " Stan reminded Kyle. " We know,  we just miss you" Kenny pouted.  Stan turned to look at him,  kissing his lips gently. " I know babe,  hopefully this is the last one" Stan said.  " Well we have all of tonight together,  just the three of us. How about we make the most of it? " Stan offered,  cheering the other two up. " Yea,  I like that idea" Kenny smiled,  running his fingers along Stans cheek,  kissing him softly. " Takeout and movies? " Kyle asked.  " Takeout and movies" The other two repeated happily in confirmation. " I'll get the blankets! " Kyle grinned,  jumping up and running to their room.  " I'll call the takeout place don't worry babe" Kenny chuckled as Stan sighed in relief.  He hated talking to people over the phone,  with the exception of his boyfriends. " What do you two feel like? " Kenny asked thoughtfully as Kyle came back in,  holding a mountain of blankets and pillows. " Mmmfphhmf" Kyle mumbled through the duvet that was covering his face.  " Oh god it's like when you used to wear that parka back in school" Stan laughed at Kenny.  Kenny smiled,  rolling his eyes as he helped Kyle with some of the things he was holding. " What was that baby? " Kenny asked when Kyles face was no longer hidden.  " Noodles! " Kyle grinned,  the pair looking towards Stan for approval. " Yea sure,  chinese sounds good" He nodded,  making the other two squeak excitedly. " NoodLES! " Kenny cheered,  waving his fist in the air as he walked into the kitchen to call City Wok.  Kyle plopped the blankets onto the sofa,  looking at Stan and noticing that he looked a little down.  " Hey,  what's up dude? " He asked. " I just..  I feel kinda bad for ditching you guys so much" Stan admitted,  rubbing his neck nervously. " Staaaan,  we know that you only do it because you care about us. " Kyle smiled, his expression melting away any doubts that Stan felt.  " Now come cuddle" Kyle laughed,  jumping onto him and making them fall onto the sofa.  Stan chuckled,  wrapping his arms tightly around Kyle as he did the same.  " I love you so much" Stan smiled.  " I love you too" Kyle said,  squeezing his eyes shut as his smile got even wider. " kisses? " Stan asked,  pouting his lips out as Kyle happily accepted the request,  crawling up slightly as he pressed their lips together in a short but sweet kiss.  He met Stans eyes for a moment,  smiling warmly before he attacked his boyfriends face,  peppering small kisses all over it.  " Agh KeN hElp! " Stan laughed. Kenny had already ordered the food for them and was just standing,  smiling like an idiot in the doorway as he watched the adorableness that was his boyfriends. " KenNy! " Stan giggled again,  snapping Kenny out of his trance. " Ill save you Stan! " Kenny said,  running up to the pair and picking Kyle up,  spinning him around as he held him by the waist. " Noooooo! " Kyle laughed,  holding his arms out as he tried to escape. Kennys foot caught on a part of one of the blankets,  making the pair yelp as they both fell backwards onto the carpet. The both laughed on the floor as Kenny hugged Kyle closer to him. He looked over to Stan,  holding his arms out for him to join the hug. " Goddamn it you idiots" Stan chuckled walking over to the pair and screaming when Kenny pulled him onto the floor into the hug with no warning. He blushed at the sound that left his mouth as the other two giggled at him.  " That's what you get for calling us idiots" Kyle laughed.