Style - You're drunk Stan

"Kyle,  you're the bessstt" Stan slurred,   poking his friends chest with his finger. " Apparently even at holding my drink" Kyle rolled his eyes at the drunken mess that was Stan. " Come on dude lets get you inside" Kyle said,  opening Stans door and being instantly pulled inside. " Stan I have to go home" Kyle frowned as his best friend pinned him to the wall,  their faces inches apart. " I love you Kyle" Stan smirked,  making Kyle push him away.  " You're drunk Stan" " Doesn't make it - any less true" Stan hiccupped,  staring back at the ginger goofily. " I love you more than annythingg Kyleeee" Stan smiled,  wrapping his arms around him as he sighed.  " Yea sure ok Stan" " But I really do-" " Yea you said that already" The ginger snapped,  anger fueled by hurt bubbling inside him. " Are you mad at me? " Stan said,  looking up at him sadly. " No I'm not Stanley" Kyle said through gritted teeth. " Good,  because I love yooou" Stan smiled,  making Kyle finally lose what little self control he had left.  " NO YOU FUCKING DONT STAN.   YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME.  YOU BUILD ME UP AND GIVE ME HOPE AND THEN THE NEXT DAY ITS STRAIGHT BACK TO FUCKING WENDY. IF YOU REALLY LOVED ME YOU WOULDN'T PUT ME THROUGH THIS SHIT EVERY FUCKING WEEK. " Tears streamed from Kyles eyes as his face turned red.  " I LOVE YOU STAN,  I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW. " Kyle sunk to his knees as he broke down. Kyles quiet sobs were the only noise in the entire house" Kyle I-" " Yea Stan I get it,  you love me. Now please.  Go to bed. " Kyle sounded so broken,  but to the drunk mind of Stan,  his pleading tone was enough to send him upstairs. Guilt flooded Stans chest as he got undressed,  burying himself under his covers and hoping that this hazy night had all just been a bad dream.

Stan awoke to obnoxious beeping,  slamming his hand to his head as it began to pound with a aching pain. He groaned at the bright light that entered his room,  burrowing himself further into his blanket. Suddenly a huge sick feeling filled his chest when he smelt the normally comforting unmistakable smell of Kyles deodorant. Something felt wrong.  He shot up in bed,  ignoring the pain from his hangover as he grabbed his phone and opened Kyles contact. The sound of Kyle's sobs filled his memory as he tried to remember what had happened.  He felt so horrible,  so guilty and honestly like a bigger dick than Cartman but he could not for the love of God remember why. " Kyle?! " He said worriedly as his friend finally picked up. " Hey Stan. " Kyle replied,  forcing a happy tone but Stan could hear the pain he was trying to hide.  His voice was hoarse,  like he had been shouting and crying all night. " Kyle..  What did I do? " Stan asked cautiously,  needing to know more than anything.  " Well you uh..  You sang karaoke..  Annndd..  You played truth or dare and...  You-" Kyle began,  lightly chuckling just as he would normally when he was telling Stan what he had forgotten the night before " No Kyle.  I mean why do I remember you crying on my floor. " Stan asked seriously,  making Kyle go silent. " You...  Remember that? " He asked quietly after some time. " Only that though.  Please Kyle.  I need to know what happened.  You are my best friend and I love you so much,  if anything happened to you-" Kyles heart rose to his throat as the word love escaped Stans lips. He let the phone slip from his hand and fall to the floor as he turned the movie back on he had been watching,  tears in his eyes and biting his lip harshly to stop them escaping.  " Kyle?  Kyle! " Stan shouted through the phone. His heart was thumping in his chest.  After all the bullshit he had put Kyle through,  he had never reacted like this.  Stan leapt out of bed,  sprinting downstairs and out into the snow in just his boxers.  The cold air filled his lungs but he ignored it,  racing up to Kyles door and knocking loudly. " KYLE" He shouted.  He had no idea why he was panicking so much, but when the ddoor finally opened he threw his arms around Kyle and squeezed him tightly. Even though Stan was the last person that Kyle wanted to see at the moment,  his hugs still gave him butterflies and the feel of his skin send shivers down his back. Finally,  Stan released his friend,  frowning at Kyles puffy tear stained eyes. Suddenly,  the ginger went beetroot red as his eyes flicked down.  " Uh Stan...  Aaaany reason you're not wearing clothes? " Kyle asked curiously,  trying to avert his eyes from the honestly god like body of his friend. " Huh..  Oh.  OH. " Stan blushed,  covering himself as best as he could when he noticed people on the street staring. Kyle rolled his eyes and pulled him inside,  closing the door behind them both. " Fuck Stan you're like ice, here you go dude" Kyle said sadly as he wrapped a blanket over his shoulders. He sighed as he looked at his friends tired eyes,  resisting the urge to hug him close and never let go. " Kyle..  Whatever I did last night...  Im really sorry. " Stan said remorsefully,  looking up into green eyes with a sincere look. " Its..  Its fine Stan..  How's Wendy. " Kyle bit his lip,  knowing that whenever Stan got drunk he always got back together with his ex. " Wendy and me are over dude.  For good. " Stan said definitely, causing an eye roll from his friend.  " Thats what you said last time. " " I know but..  This times different. " Stan admitted,  shyly looking down at his feet. " How? " Kyle humoured him.  " Im in uh...  Kyle I'm in love. " Stan couldn't help from grinning as he said it finally. " Wait what?  Im so confused. " Kyle shook his head,  chest hurting as he assumed that Stan meant that he was in love with Wendy. " Kyle.  Im in love with uh..  Someone else. I dont feel the same way that I did about Wendy.  Ive never felt this way about anyone before and I..  I..  Everytime I see them I just feel like im at home.  Like im safe and happy.  And whenever theyre not around I miss them and..  They can always make me feel happy,  even if I want to cry...  I just..  Im in love this time Kyle,  I know it.  The person is more than just a crush,  theyre my best friend,  and I don't ever want to live my life without them. " Stan looked at his friend hopefully,  terror filling his lungs when he saw tears in Kyles eyes.  " I thought..  I was your best friend Stan. " He sounded so broken,  like that was all he had left.  " No Kyle you don't get it,  you ARE my best friend. " Stan said nervously,  hoping that Kyle would understand what he was trying to confess. " But you just sai-" Stan interrupted him by pressing their lips together quickly.  It was short and sweet,  but both boys felt sparks of emotions they didn't even know exsisted. " Wait you..  You mean me?  But I thought you were straight? " Kyle asked wide eyed.  All those times Stan had confessed his love had been real?  Not just the ramblings of an overly emotional drunk?  " Im about as straight as Kennys teeth Kyle" Stan grinned,  his face red. " Stan I... " Kyle began.  " I love you too. " He teared up again.  " Kyle!  Dont cry!  Im sorry! " Stan said worriedly,  hugging his friend who chuckled at him. " No Stan these are happy tears" He sniffed.  " I've loved you for so long, and I hate seeing Wendy hurt you.  You mean more to me than you could possibly imagine,  and I'm so,  so fucking glad that I can tell you this,  and that this time youre actually gonna remember in the morning. Stan,  plllleeease can you finally be my official boyfriend." Kyle grinned as he wiped away tears.  " Super best boyfriends? " Stan smiled happily.  " Super best boyfriends. " Kyle agreed,  squeezing Stan tighter and for the first time in forever feeling completely at peace.