Stolovan - The exception

Request by FandomShipperMan

Clyde grinned when Mr Garrison finally dismissed him from detention,  sprinting outside to the front of the school.  He scanned the area,  smiling when his eyes locked onto a figure waiting by the gate,  head down as he played with his game console. " KEVIN! " He called happily,  running up to him and slinging an arm over his shoulder. " Hows my favorite trekki-" " Stop" Kevin interrupted him blankly as he focused on the game. Clyde ignored him,  used to how antisocial his friend acted. " Whachaa plaaaaaying? " Clyde grinned,  looking at the console.  " Its a new star trek game my mum bought" Kevin answered,  eyes still glued to the screen as the pair walked home. " There's this DLC that I wanna get but Mum says I can't until next month" Kevin said,  chewing his lip as he continued to play.  " What you mean the one that was only like five dollars? "  Clyde asked as Kevin nodded.  " I'll buy it for you" He shrugged,  jumping when Kevin suddenly looked up from the game,  wide eyed. " Wait really? " Kevin asked excitedly,  the smile on his face making Clyde feel warm and tingly inside. " On one condition" Clyde smirked.  Kevin nodded at him to continue,  looking interested.  " You gotta come get ice cream with me later. " Kevin narrowed his eyes at his friend.  Clyde had been asking him to get icecream with him every day for the past month and every day he had refused. Its not that he didn't want to go,  he just didn't really like being around people too much.  He preferred when it was just him and Clyde,  but he figured that as long as Clyde was with him,  ice cream didn't sound so bad.  He nodded,  making Clyde squeak happily. " It doesn't open until half four on Fridays,  and since its four now,  that means we have an hour to kill at my place. " Clyde smiled,  pulling Kevin closer to him.  " Half an hour " Kevin rolled his eyes,  correcting his friend. " I'm so excitedddd! " Clyde grinned. Kevin groaned,  shoving his arm off of his shoulder and turning his attention back to the game. " CLYDE,  KEV! " Kennys voice called over and Clyde smiled when Kevin instinctively moved closer to him,  holding onto Clydes sleeve with one hand as he continued to play his game. " WHADDUP KEN KEN! " Clyde laughed as him and the blonde did their secret handshake,  making Kevin roll his eyes. " I was just about to go get food with the guys, you wanna come with?" Kenny asked,  the question making Kevin grip Clydes sleeve tighter as he bit his lip nervously. Clyde looked at his friend sympathetically,  shaking his head in response to Kenny.  " Nah,  me and this nerd have plans" Clyde smiled,  making Kevin scowl at him,  but he didn't hide the grateful smile when he looked back down at the game. " Oh ok,  see you guys later then! " Kenny waved,  walking away.  Kevin continued to hold the sleeve of Clydes jacket as they walked.  " Hey dude you're gonna stretch the material. " Clyde frowned as Kevin let go.  " Sorry" He apologised.  " No I mean,  why don't we do this instead" Clyde offered,  grabbing Kevins hand with his own,  making him blush,  eyes still focused on the screen. Kevin nodded,  squeezing Clydes hand tighter as he smiled. " This way you won't wander off when your eyes are stuck to the screen" Clyde laughed. When the pair reached Clydes house,  they slung their bags by the door and walked up to his room.  This had become natural,  almost like a routine since Kevin would come round every day after school. " Hey Clyde,  hey Kev" Mr Donovan called to them from the living room,  just assuming that Kevin was round. Kevin slumped in front of Clydes bed like always, on top of the bean bag that Clyde had put there after he realised that Kevin liked the spot. Clyde flopped onto his chair,  picking up the comic that he had been reading.  He spun around in his chair,  abandoning the book quickly when he realised he couldn't pay attention.  His eyes kept shifting to the boy across his room,  so he shrugged,  deciding to let his mind do as it pleased. He liked to watch Kevin play,  finding it fun to observe the little things he would do while sucked into the game.  For example,  when he died his forehead would crinkle cutely,  and without meaning to he would suck his lips in slightly,  transforming them into two sort of pouty lines. This made his cheeks look rounder,  making Clyde feel the urge to squish them.  He smiled,  watching in adoration at the way Kevin would chew on his tongue as he tried to focus.  " Stop staring at me weirdo" Kevin suddenly said,  making Clyde jump so much that he nearly fell onto the floor.  He hadn't realised that Kevin had noticed. Clyde grinned,  standing up and sitting on the bed behind him instead.  "But I'm boreeedddd" He pouted,  reaching his hand out to Kevins hair.  It looked so soft.   " Not my issue" Kevin chuckled,  eyes widening and cheeks turning pink when he felt Clydes hand sink into his hair.  " So..  Soft" Clyde smiled,  twirling strands between his fingers.  Kevin looked back down at his game,  trying to ignore his friend as his blush grew darker and his heart started pounding in his chest. " Did your game freeze? " Clyde asked obliviously as he looked over Kevins shoulder,  seeing that his character wasn't moving. " What?  Uh..  N. No" Kevin spluttered,  standing up quickly.   Clyde looked at him confused. " We should get going to the ice cream place. " Kevin said suddenly, scared that if he didn't find something to distract Clyde he would accidentally let his true feelings slip out.  Kevin was crushing on his friend.  Hard. " Huh?  Oh,  I guess you're right. " Clyde agreed,  looking over to his clock and standing up. Clyde frowned slightly. Was this a bad idea?  He didn't want to make Kevin do something that he didn't want to,  even if it was just getting ice cream. He opened his mouth,  about to tell Kevin that he didn't have to come and that he would buy the DLC for him anyways. He stopped however,  when he felt a small hand lace their fingers together.  " Lets go then" Kevin blushed,  turning his head away to hide his face.  Clyde smiled warmly. Kevin didnt like people,  but Clyde was the exception. 

I don't know if anyone watches Haikyuu but like anyone else get Kuroken vibes from this 😂