Karen x Tricia - Operation Taren

Request by FandomWhoreLol.  This ones a bit longer than usual because I got a bit too into it 😂

Karen smiled,  chewing her pen as she looked out at the stars thoughtfully.  Tricias words from earlier played on loop in her head as she doodled love hearts absentmindedly in her diary. " You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen! Your crush would be crazy not to fall for you " Tricias voice echoed in her ears. Karen wrote the last line for today in her diary,  closing it gently and hugging it to her chest as she fell back onto her bed grinning. She kicked her legs in the air happily,  the love songs playing through her headphones making her unaware that Kenny had been calling for her. " Kare-bear I said do y-" Kenny stopped himself,  smiling in the doorway at his sister.  She looked so happy. She flopped her hand to the side of her,  and Kenny raised an eyebrow when he noticed that she was holding a book that he didn't remember buying.  So thats what she had spent her birthday money on,  he thought to himself. He chewed his lip as curiosity got the better of him and he quietly snuck towards her,  making her eyes shoot open widely when he grabbed it suddenly. " KENNY! " She yelped,  her headphones falling onto the bed as she jumped frantically,  trying to reach the book that her brother was holding loosely in his hand above her. " Nu uh uh! " Kenny grinned cockily,  holding it a little higher as he giggled at how badly she was trying to retrieve it. " GIVE IT BACK!! " She begged,  clawing at the air.  " I just wanna see what's making my little kit kat so happy" Kenny defended himself,  wiggling it a little to tease her. Karen gave up,  pouting and crossing her arms.  " Dont.  Look.  In.  It" She warned him.  Her voice was small and girly,  so it wasn't very intimating at all. That and her bouncy pigtails,  added to the fact that her head only reached up to Kennys hips when they stood next to eachother only made Kenny want to read it more. " Ill buy you sweets to make up for it? " Kenny offered as she shook her head.  Kenny sighed, before twisting his lips into a mischevious smirk.  " Then I am sorry for what I must do. " He grinned,  racing out of the room and downstairs. " KENNETH! " His dad yelled after him as he giggled,  sprinting as Karen chased him around the table. He opened the diary,  reading it as he went.  " KENNY DON'T YOU DARE! " She blushed as she sped up.  " DEAR DIARY,  TODAY TRICIA CALLED ME PRETTY!  SHE IS SO DREAMY I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID SOMETHING LIKE TH- AGH!! " Kenny laughed as his sister pounced on him,  making him fall onto his back. " Kennyyyy!! " She whined,  grabbing the book,  her face red as a tomato. She groaned,  hiding her face in embarrassment as she squeezed the book tight.  " So,  who's Triciaaaaaa? " Kenny grinned.  " Hold on a second...  Tricia Tucker?  Craigs sister? " He realised,   chuckling when her silence told him the answer. " Thats adorablleeeeeee" He cooed,  ruffling her hair as she sat up,  pouting at him.  " Dont.  Tell.  Her. " She huffed,  scowling at her brother.  "  But its-" " DONT! " She interrupted.  " Okay okay! " Kenny smiled,  holding his hands up in surrender. " Good. " She said.  " Well anyways,  what I was going to ask earlier was if you wanted to come with me to Craigs tonight.  We're having a sleepover and apparently sOmEonE asked if you wanted to come too" Kenny smiled,  wiggling his eyebrows when he referred to Tricia. " She did? " Karen asked shyly,  her blush returning. " Mmhmm" Kenny nodded.  " So you wanna? " He asked.  Karen smiled widely,  hugging her brother in excitement as she nodded rapidly. She ran upstairs on all fours on her way to get all of her things ready.  Kenny grabbed his phone. 

Me: Hey Craigy,  guess what Karen just told meeee~ Operation  Taren is in progress

He typed in, grinning as he put his phone into his pocket. Craig had found out about Tricias crush a while ago,  and ever since,  the pair had made it their mission to get them together.
Later that evening,  Karen came downstairs,  holding her bag to her chest and smiling widely.  " You ready Kare-bear? " Kenny grinned,  noticing how she was wearing her favorite lip gloss and hairclips. " One second! " She smiled,  checking her hair in the mirror as she fixed her bangs,  taking a deep breath.  " Ok,  ready! " Kenny opened the door as the two walked out.  " BYE DAD, BYE KEV,  BYE MUM! " He yelled inside,  earning a groan in response from his brother and the usual silence from his parents.  To be honest,  he was just happy that they weren't shouting for once. " You better not embarrass me tonight! " Karen warned him as they walked to Craigs. " Me?  Embarassing?  Never! " Kenny gasped in mock offense,  making Karen smile as she punched him lightly.  " Mmhhmm..  Remember that time when-" She grinned as Kenny turned red.  " Ok ok I get it! " He chuckled. " How about if you tell Tricia about my crush,  I tell Craig who you're crushing on? " She smirked,  making Kennys face drop when he remembered that he had told her about who he liked.  " You wouldn't-" He said. " Oh I would" She grinned back,  making Kenny nod,  appreciating her slyness.  " Hmm..  Okay you win this round you little demon" He chuckled,  about to ruffle her hair before she ducked out of the way.  " My hair looks nice today! " She argued as Kenny raised an eyebrow,  laughing at her. " You simp" He chuckled as she rolled her eyes.  " Shut it satsuma! " She said jokingly,  sticking her tongue out and smiling. " Why am I a- oh" Kenny began,  before looking down at his bright orange hoodie and realising what she meant. The pair arrived at Craigs house,  knocking on the door.  It instantly swung open,  revealing a very happy looking Tricia who tackled Karen into a hug. Craig stuck his middle finger up when he saw Kenny,  a smile tugging at his lips.  He was just as excited to see his friend,  but he at least tried to hide it. " WHADDUP CRAIGY MY MAN! " Kenny chuckled in a ridiculous voice,  walking past their sisters as he hugged Craig tightly. Craig chuckled lightly,  hugging Kenny back.  " Wanna help with the popcorn while she unpacks?  Movie night was a great idea if I do say so myself. " Craig smirked,  looking over at the girls who were chattering excitedly.  " Yea ok, I'll admit you're a genius when it works" Kenny teased as they pulled away. " Hey dipshit!  Me and Kenny are gonna go get the popcorn ready,  go help Karen unpack! " Craig said as his sister scowled at him,  sticking her middle finger up.  Craig looked at her blankly,  doing the same in response as she grabbed Karens hand,  taking her upstairs.  " Man you two have a fucked relationship" Kenny laughed as Craig elbowed him. " My family are assholes,  don't know what Karen sees in her " Craig chuckled as they walked towards the kitchen. He got out the popcorn as Kenny hopped onto his table,  swinging his legs as Craig put it into the microwave. " What does Karen like on her popcorn? " Craig asked.  " Same as me" Kenny replied,  making popping noises with his mouth as he watched Craig get out bowls. " Everyone makes fun of me for hating sweet popcorn but I'm glad you guys get it" Craig laughed,  taking out the salt.  " Yea but I also saw your friends filling taco shells with ice cream so I dont think they have rights when it comes to food" Kenny grinned.  Craig groaned,  remembering how sick Clyde had been after that.  He took the popcorn out of the microwave as he put it into the bowls.  " That dumb ass threw up all over my shoes after that" Craig frowned,  making Kennys eyes water as he bit his lip,  holding back laughter. " It took so long to clean them " Craig grimaced at the memory,  scowling when Kenny couldn't hold it in any longer and burst into laughter.
Meanwhile upstairs,  Karen was showing Tricia her favorite toy that Kenny had sewn for her.  " Its so ugly" Tricia laughed at the bad stitching as Karen grinned. " But if you love it that much,  then it must be special,  so I love it too" Tricia smiled warmly. Karen blushed,  looking down at her hands as she fiddled with her fingers shyly.  " Hey you wanna see my favorite toy? " Tricia asked,  jumping up and grabbing something from her shelf.  " Its one of the characters from Red Racer!  Me and Craig watch it when hes not being a total asshole" Tricia said,  proudly holding the figure out to her friend. " Woah,  he looks cool! " Karen grinned.  " Maybe we can watch it together some time if you wanted.. Or not..  I dont mind" Tricia blushed nervously. " That sounds like an awesome idea!" Karen said excitedly,  making Tricia smile involuntarily,  happy that Karen was so enthusiastic about learning about something that she loved. " YO ASSHOLE!  POPCORNS DONE " Craig yelled upstairs,  making the girl's eyes light up.  " POPCORN! " They both said happily,  running downstairs. They jumped onto the sofa next to each other,  bouncing excitedly when their brothers walked in with the bowls.  Trisha noticed Craig smirking at her for acting so lively for once,  instantly frowning and looking away with a blush on her cheeks. " There you go Kare-bear" Kenny smiled,  handing a bowl to Karen who smiled gratefully. " Thank youuuuuu!! " She grinned,  hugging Kenny before sitting back down with her bowl.  " Tricia why arent you like that" Craig teased as she snatched her bowl from him,  flipping him off.  " Fuck you too Trash-a" He chuckled,  slumping onto a beanbag. Kenny looked through Craigs movies,  knowing exactly what he was looking for from their detailed plan they had been texting about. He grinned,  pulling out Lady and the Tramp. Could never go wrong with a classic love story like that right?  Kenny thought to himself. He put the disc in,  crossing his legs as he sat on the floor.  Craig and Kenny had both planned to leave the room halfway through,  giving their sisters some alone time together,  but as soon as they had finished their popcorn Karen looked down to see Craig snoring on the beanbag, Kenny drooling with his head on his lap.  " Hey Trish" Karen giggled,  pointing at their brothers. Trisha laughed,  pausing the movie.  " I have to get a photo of this" She whispered, taking her head off of Karens shoulder where she had been resting it,  laughing as she ran to get her phone.  Karen let out a sigh as she internally screamed.  Tricia had been laying on her shoulder when they were watching the movie and she had felt like her heart would explode with how fast it had been beating.  She wiggled her hands excitedly to let out her happiness as she grinned.  Trisha came in with her phone,  leaping onto Karens lap as she snapped a photo of the boys.  " Craig is gonna kill me" She laughed. " Hey Karen,  say cheese! " She smiled,  taking a selfie of them.  "Oh god do I look bad? I wasn't ready! " Karen asked nervously.  Tricia turned her head to meet Karens eyes.  " You always look beautiful stupid" She smiled,  turning back around to hide her blush.  " But lets take another one just because" Tricia shrugged.  She opened her camera again,  placing a kiss on Karens cheek and making her face turn bright red as she snapped the photo.  " Awwww we look so cute! " Tricia smiled,  setting it as her lockscreen. She laid on the sofa,  legs in Karens lap as she smiled. Karen was still in shock,  tracing her finger over the skin where Trishas lips had been just a few seconds ago.  There was a comfortable silence as Karen tried to calm her blush,  broken only by their brothers snores.  " Hey Karen? " Trisha suddenly said,  chewing her lip.  " Yea? " Karen replied.  " Do you uh...  Do you have a crush on anyone? " Tricia asked,  looking up at the ceiling because she was too nervous to meet Karens eyes right now. " Why do you ask? " Karen tilted her head. " Well its just..  I..  I think I like um..  I think I like you" Trisha admitted,  her face turning a dark red. " You what? " Karen said hopefully,  making Trisha sit up pouting.  " Dont make me say it again McCormick" She frowned in embarrassment.  " Well uh..   Yea I do have a crush" Karen smiled,  moving closer to Trisha.  Suddenly,  Karen jumped on her friend,  tackling her into a hug and making her yelp in surprise.  " Its you! " Karen smiled,  hugging her tightly. " Really? " Trisha smiled,  hugging back. Kenny yawned,  opening his eyes to see the two hugging.  " Operation Taren was..  A success" He muttered sleepily,  smiling before drifting back into his sleep.