Bunny - True loves kiss

Request by CherryblossomLv5

Butters laughed, his eyes widening adorably when he noticed a leaf flying away from him that would be perfect in the collage he was making. " How about this one? Too orange? Not orange enough?" Kenny smiled as he picked one from the ground. He turned around, but he felt his heart drop when he saw his friend running into the road, chasing the leaf, oblivious to the car speeding towards him. Kenny dropped the leaves, body moving before he had even realised as he sprinted towards him. " LEO!" He screamed, diving in front of the blonde and pushing him to safety. A sharp pain slammed into him as white lights filled his blurring vision. As he lost consciousness, he could vaguely hear Leo calling out his name. 

" Kenny McCormick? I think the lady said he was in room 24? Please... I have to see him" Butters pleaded, tears filling his eyes. The nurse bit her lip, frowning sympathetically before nodding. " Ok fine, but be quick. He's not supposed to have visitors. " She agreed, taking a very grateful Leo to his friends hospital room. " KENNY?" Leo yelped as he burst into the room, the nurse closing the door and waiting outside to give them some privacy. " Kenny.. Im so sorry... This is all my fault." Butters said weakly, tearing up as he sat down next to Kennys unconcious body that was lying in bed, hooked up to various wires and tubes. " If I had just realised that it was a road... If I had just let the leaf go.. This never would have happened... You never would have gotten hurt" Butters choked out through his tears as he gently picked up one of his friends hands and laced their fingers together. " Why did you save me? I should be the one in this bed, not you. You dont deserve this Ken" Butters asked, wiping his nose on his sleeve as his tears continued to fall. " Please be okay. Youre so special to me and I... I cant lose you." He admitted, heart breaking as he stared at his friend. " Youre sweet.. And kind.. And you always know how to make me smile.. " Butters said, knowing that Kenny couldnt hear a word as he slept. " Youre funny.. And you ... Youre my best friend." He sniffled. " Kenny I love you more than anything in this world. More than the moon, more than the stars.. Certainly more than those stupid leaves." He spluttered. " You're always there for me, no matter what.. So please.. Dont leave me this time.." Butters begged the sleeping boy. He sighed, realising that Kenny was far too hurt to wake up today at least. He bit his lip, fearful that he might never be able to confess his true feelings. He took a deep breath, steadying his voice as he tried to calm himself down a little. " Kenny I've never told you this but.." He began, looking away nervously even though the boy couldnt hear a word. " I love you. More than how Clyde loves tacos, or how Cartman loves burgers... I wish you were awake so I could admit for real how much you mean to me. I want to spend every second of my life with you. I dont just love you Ken, im in love with you. " He admitted, turning back to look at the sleeping boy, feeling the happiness drain out of him as he saw again how much damage Kenny had taken from the car. He sighed sadly. " In uh.. In fairytales they always say true loves kiss can wake people in these situations... Its stupid but.. Its worth a try." Butters said hopelessly as he leant down, placing a soft but meaningful kiss on his friends lips. He sat up again, feeling his eyes well up again with tears as he sighed. " I guess life isnt a story book." The sound of the door opening made Leo look up sadly, watching as the nurse opened her mouth."  Time to go bud" She said sympathetically, Butters nodding and standing up. Before he could get up fully however, a cold, weak hand gripped his wrist, begging him to stay. His eyes widened as he turned around, the nurse just as astonished as he was to see Kennys eyes open, a tear falling from the corner of one of his eyes as he tried to speak. " .. Not.. Dead.. Yet.." Kenny rasped out, chuckling weakly as he began regaining strength. " KENNY?" Butters squeaked, about to jump on his friend in a hug but deciding against it, due to his still damaged condition. " How are you.. DOCTOR!" The nurse said in amazement, before running off to find someone to help. " I thought.. They told me.. " Butters spluttered with tears in his eyes as Kenny grinned back at him, seeming healthier by the second. " Nah.. Died before, didnt agree with me" Kenny shrugged weakly, wincing when his shoulder clicked. " I'm so sorry Ken, this is all my fault!" Butters apologised, sitting on  the bed when Kenny patted it and holding his friends hand. " Nah, plus, you made up for it with that beautiful confession." Kenny smirked, making Leo blush a darker red than Kenny had ever seen. ".. Huh?. Wait you uh.. You heard that?" Butters panicked, Kenny laughing as he nodded. " I feel the same way Buttercup" He smiled, bringing their hands to his lips as he placed a gentle kiss on Leos. " Now, wanna have another true loves kiss? Im.. Starting to feel faint again." Kenny joked, dramatically placing a hand on his head before giggling when Butters punched his arm gently.