Creek - Wanna make a blanket fort?

Tweek sipped his coffee,  smiling as the smooth liquid warmed his insides.  He dreamily watched as snowflakes landed in his boyfriends jet black hair, tumbling gracefully through strands as he talked. He giggled when Stripe peeked out of Craigs scarf, and sighed happily at the boy as he excitedly spoke about space.  Tweek had noticed that whenever Craig would talk about something he loved,  his mouth would curl up at one side absentmindedly,  and his normally stoic voice would become less nasally and more high pitched and excited. Tweek loved to watch the little things his boyfriend would do,  keeping a mental note of all the details to gush to Clyde about later. " What..? " Craig said suddenly,  noticing Tweeks blush and wide grin.  " Mmm..  Just thinking about how much I love you" Tweek said happily, planting a kiss on Craigs cheek. Craig smiled,  wrapping his arm around Tweeks waist. " Your lips are cold cutie"  He smiled,  taking his hat off and putting it onto Tweeks head. " You dork" Tweek said,  leaning his head onto his boyfriend momentarily as they walked along the snowy street. " Hey aren't your hands cold?  You dont have gloves. " Tweek said concern lacing his voice.  " You dont have gloves either babe" Craig countered. " Yea but I have coffee" Tweek said, holding his cup towards Craig.  Craig wrapped his fingers around the cup, humming when the warmth spread across his hand.  " You're right this is nice" Craig sighed happily,  tightening his grip on his boyfriend and kissing his cold nose. The pair walked hugging eachother,  their free hands sharing the warmth of the cup. " Craigy,  when we get home you wanna make a blanket fort?" Tweek asked happily. " Dude you're such a child " Craig laughed " But obviously I do" He finished,  smiling as Stripe nuzzled his neck. They approached Craigs house,  and Tweek took a large gulp of his coffee,  finishing it off ans throwing it in the bin.  Craig took his keys out of his pocket,  unlocking the door and laughing when his boyfriend sprinted inside and jumped onto the sofa. " Mmmmm warmmmmm" Tweek hummed happily as Craig closed the door behind them.  " Tweekers you might wanna take your coat off now" Craig grinned at the weird angle that his boyfriend was laying in. " mmmfph" Tweek moaned,  muffled by the couch cushions. Craig shook his head smirking,  and hung up his coat and scarf, putting Stripe carefully in his ball, before taking off his shoes and sneaking up to Tweek.  He pounced on him,  taking off his coat and tickling him.  Tweek rolled over laughing and squirming,  tears forming at the corners of his eyes.  " Craiiiiggyyy stooopppp" He whined,  giggling happily.  After he was satisfied,  Craig stopped,  instead hovering over Tweek,  pinning him down. " You are an asshole" Tweek joked,  smiling up at Craigs glittering silver eyes.  Craig smirked at the boy below him " Oh really?  So..  You dont want me to make you hot chocolate with extra marshmallows? " Tweek smirked back at this " Oh no not the marshmallows,  anything but that" He said sarcastically. " Mmmm..  So how about no cuddles tonight,   I can always watch red racer by myself. " Craig teased as he watched fear flash behind Tweeks eyes. " Okaaaay I take it back space boy" The blonde laughed,  kissing Craigs nose.  Craig smiled at this,  then pressed their lips together gently,  before getting up off of him.  Tweek whined at the loss of contact,  but took his scarf and boots off as Craig walked into the kitchen to make them both hot chocolate with extra cream,  sprinkles and of course,  marshmallows; he wasnt heartless. Tweek remembered what they had discussed earlier,  excitedly running  to Craigs room to gather as many blankets as he could. He hugged the blankets that he did find,  inhaling thickly the scent of Craig that covered them.  It smelt like cedar and cinnamon,  and faintly of coffee from the amount of time that Tweek spent around him. Their friends liked to make fun whenever they smelt coffee on Craig,  knowing that he never drank the stuff so that it must be Tweek. Tweek padded down the stairs in his socks,  carrying so many blankets that he couldn't see over the top of them. When he reached the bottom he was hit by the sweet smell of chocolate,  making him shiver in delight. He dropped the blankets down,  careful not to trip over Stripe,  who was speeding around the living room. "Craig come and get your son! " Tweek laughed,  before hearing a shout from the kitchen in reply " Hey he's your son too! " Tweek smiled happily,  scooping the guinea pig from its ball and hugging it gently. He kissed its forehead,  giggling when its fur tickled his nose. Craig watched the pair from the doorway,  holding the mugs of drink and blushing. His eyes were half lidded with love,  and his lips were twisted upwards into a wide goofy smile. He didnt think he could ever love Tweek more,  but boy was he wrong as he watched his two favorite things in the whole world interact, both oblivious to his presence. His heart felt like it would explode,  and he sipped his chocolate happily,  the smooth thick liquid coating his tongue pleasantly. Tweek looked up,  seeing Craig,  and smiled,  putting Stripe back into his ball and running up to him. Craig placed the mugs down,  as Tweek jumped on him,  arms around his neck and legs around his waist.  Both boys grinned happily,  hugging eachother like they had just been reunited after a year. " Fort time? " Craig asked.  " Fort time. " Tweek repeated in agreement,  before jumping down and walking over to the sofa. After the two had completely destroyed Craigs living room,  they stood back,  admiring their creation.  They had stood up the cushions into a small house shape,  just big enough for them to sit comfortably in. They had draped blankets around the side,  and filled the inside with pillows and a nest of the left over blankets. Tweek squeaked excitedly,  running and grabbing their thankfully still hot drinks as Craig turned over to red racer on the tv. They jumped into the fort,  Craig taking his drink and wrapping his arms around Tweek,  who happily snuggled into his warm chest. " I love you Craig" Tweek said happily, looking up at his boyfriend,  who giggled when he noticed a blob of whipped cream on Tweeks nose from the hot chocolate. " I love you too baby" He said,  kissing off the cream and giving him a close eyed smile. Tweek snuggled back into Craig,  and they were soon joined by stripe,  who Craig let out of the ball, allowing him to nuzzle up to the pair. Craig looked at the two,  his arms hugging his boyfriend, and one hand stroking Stripe.  His favorite show was playing,  he had a mugfull of liquid heaven,  and he was cuddling his two favorite things in the world,  in a blanket fort.  Everything was right with the world and Craig had never been happier.