Style - Will you be my boyfriend?

(Canon ages for once)

"Quick toolshed,  eat some cheesy poofs! " Kyle shouted, throwing a packet of crisps at his friend,  who by the games rules was low on health. " Thanks human kite,  I owe you! " Kyle blushed as Stan smiled appreciatively at him, opening the packet and healing himself. " Stop being gay Kahl its still your turn" The coon angrily hissed,  making Kyle turn redder and launch an attack at Mysterion,  who groaned in annoyance when he failed to block it. " What the..  SUPER CRAIG! " The coon yelled at his teammate,  who was smirking like an idiot at Tweek,  currently mouthing " I love you" across the battle field,  aka the road in front of Clydes house. " For fucks sake lets just call this a tie,  screw you guys im going home" Cartman grumbled,  stomping away from his friends. The boys disbanded,  Stan running up to Kyle with a grin on his face.  " Dude that was so cool when you took down Tupperware!  Your action skill is so OP! " He gushed,  high fiving his best friend. " Nah dude you we're awesome until Ken- Mysterion hit you with that last attack" Kyle countered,  as the pair began walking to Starks pond. " Im tired from that battle dude" Kyle commented,  slouching slightly.  " Want a piggy back? " His friend asked casually,  kneeling down.  " Sure" Kyle said,  hopping up onto his friends back and wrapping his arms around his neck loosely as Stan held his legs around his waist. " Hey Stan,  how come you dont use projectiles? " Kyle said absentmindedly.  " Uh,  because what am I supposed to do,  throw nails at people? " Stan chuckled lightly, until Kyle's hands made their way into his toolbelt and stole his drill.  " Nah just use this as a gun" Kyle said,  aiming it and shooting imaginary bullets with one hand.  Stan giggled " Bang bang Mysterion" " ACTUALLY its more like pew pew pew! " Kyle corrected,  causing them both to break into laughter. Stan smiled up at the ginger happily,  watching as his friend grinned wide enough to expose all of his teeth. Stan suddenly felt a strange tingle in his stomach,  making him stop walking. "Dude what's wrong? " Kyle asked,  noticing a confused expression on Stans face. " I just uh..  Feel a bit weird" Stan said,  setting his friend gently onto the ground. " You need to sit down? " Kyle said concern lacing his voice.  He placed a hand on Stans shoulder for comfort,  but retracted it when it seemed to make things worse as Stan turned red.  " Uh..  Dude? " Kyle said as Stan stared at him worriedly. Stan shook his head,  breaking him out of his trance. " That was weird man" Stan commented, as his face returned to its normal shade. " Yea...  I think we should get you home dude. " Kyle suggested. The pair made their way to Stan's house, desperate to know what was wrong with Stan. " Its so messed up,  it feels like my stomachs like,  flipping around..  But I mean it doesn't neccesarily feel bad?  I dont know dude..  Its weird " Stan explained to his friend,  scratching his head. " Wait really?  I feel like that sometimes too!  But it's like..  Only with you.  Do you think it's some kind of superpower? Because we're like,  super best friends?  " The ginger asked excitedly. " Knowing south park,  probably" Stan giggled, the noise making Kyle smile involuntarily. The pair made it to Stans house, knocking rapidly at the door,  which opened to reveal a slightly annoyed Randy. " Hey Stan,  hey Kyle. " He sighed,  moving away from the door so that the boys could burst in. " Dad!  Me and Kyle have like some weird kind of illness or superpower or something! " Randy sighed again,  then slowly looked Stan up and down. " Are those my tools" He eventually asked. " Mr Marsh you dont understand! We could be seriously sick!! " Kyle pleaded,  making Randy raise his eyebrow slightly.  " Okay okay,  so what's  wrong then. " He asked dully, clearly thinking that this was another game. " We have like weird feelings in our stomachs when we're near each other! " " And we keep turning red! " " And when Kyle touches me it feels like he's electrocuting me! " " And I can't stop thinking about him! " " And-" The boys revealed to Randy,  making his eyes widen and a smirk spread across his face. " SHARON! " Randy called suppressing giggles. " SHARON COME HERE QUICKLY" Stan and Kyle shared a look of confusion. Stans mum came to the door,  smiling weakly at Kyle. " What is it Randy? " She asked blankly,  tired of the shit he would pull daily. " Stan!  Stan tell your mother what you just told me! " Randy said excitedly,  trying his best not to burst out into laughter at the children's naiveity. Stan told his mum,  who looked at the pair biting her lip and looking at them sympathetically. " Stan..  It uh..  It sounds like you and Kyle have uh.. " She tried to explain,  while tears poured from Randys eyes from holding back the urge to chuckle. " You two have crushes" She told them.  " On who? " Both boys said simultaneously,  moving subconsciously closer to each other for comfort,  which was too much for Randy who had to walk away before breaking down in the kitchen with loud hearty laughs. " Uh..  Eachother. " Sharon said,  looking at them happily.  She had always suspected that the two were way too close to be merely friends. Stan spluttered,  and Kyle turned redder than his hair as realisation struck them both. Randy came back,  wiping tears from his eyes and holding out a bucket in anticipation for Stan,  who puked into it as he did whenever his nerves would become the better of him. Kyle was frozen in shock,  as he found that even Stans gross little quirks were adorable to him. Stan wiped his mouth grimacing,  looking over to the cutest blush on Kyle's face and throwing up again. " We'll uh..  Leave you two alone. " Sharon said,  dragging a now heart eyed Randy into the kitchen. " They're so cute Sharon! " He mumbled as she pulled him away.  Stan and Kyle looked at eachother nervously.  " Dude..  You're gay? " Stan broke the silence.  " I mean..  I guess? " Kyle scratched his head in confusion. The boys smiled at eachother slowly, realising that they both felt the same way about eachother. " Does this mean that we're uh.. " Stan began.  " I mean if you want to be.. " Kyle said hopefully,  his nervousness evident in his voice.  " Kyle Broflovski,  will you be my boyfriend? " Stan asked,  blushing bright red and making Kyle grin. The ginger nodded his head,  and the two hugged eachother tightly,  never wanting to let go.