Kyman - Im so sorry

Cartman sprinted down the road,  rain whipping his cheeks and his legs stinging from the speed he was going. He had never meant for this,  he didnt mean to get Kyle hurt,  he had just wanted to make him look stupid in front of that bitch Bebe. Cartman felt hot tears mix with the rain on his face,  as he realised that all of this was his fault.  If he hadn't have been so jealous then Kyle would still be ok. Fuck,  why was he such a self centered asshole. Cartman saw the hospital lights through his tear glazed eyes,  and burst through the doors,  earning multiple confused stares. " K.. Kahl..  Brof..  Broflovski. " Eric panted,  steadying himself on the wall. " Please...  Where is he? " He asked the receptionist. She looked at him condicendingly,  tapping something into the computer. " Are you family?  Only family can visit at this hour. " The woman snapped,  clearly tired from her long shift. " No but- " Cartman began,  still trying to catch his breath and wiping the tears and snot from his face. " Im sorry,  did you say Kyle?  That angry ginger kid who threw a mug at me? " A woman in a nurses outfit asked timidly.  Cartman spun around quickly,  facing her " Yea that sounds like Kyle,  you know where he is?  Please,  I need to see him. " Eric pleaded, his voice thick with deperation.  " Yea,  I was actually just taking this to him,  you wanna come with me sweetie? " The woman asked kindly,  and Cartman replied by nodding furiously. They walked to the room that Kyle was in,  and Eric whimpered as he saw his friend sitting up with his head in his hands. " KYLE! " Eric yelled,  bursting through the door and squeezing the ginger in a tight hug.  " IM SO SORRY I DIDNT MEAN FOR YOU TO GET HURT..  FUCK KYLE IM SO FUCKING SORRY" He yelled,  tears pouring from his eyes and making his voice crack. " Eric? " Kyle asked surprised. Cartman pulled away,  looking up at Kyle with a tear stained face.  " Uh..  Ill just uh..  Gooo.. " The nurse said,  setting a mug down on the side and backing awkwardly out of the room.  " Eric what are you doing here?  Why are you crying? " Kyle said in confusion. " I hu.. Hurt you and im..  Sorry and I love you aand..  And i shouldn't ha.. " He said through tears and hiccups. " I didn't want you to daate that..  That whore..and I thought that.... putting a tripwire in the road would..  Would make you fall into a puddle..  Not into a FUCKING CAR..  Im so sorry im so.. So fucking stupid Kyle. " Eric sniffled,  before breaking down into tears. Kyle hugged Cartman into his chest.  " hey,  its okay buddy" He said awkwardly,  not used to Cartman giving a crap about anyone but himself.  " You didn't know,  and I dont even have any broken bones! Its fine dude,  trust me.  I forgive you. " Cartman wiped his eyes on his sleeve. " You do? " He asked hopefully. " Course I do fatass,  don't worry about it. " Kyle joked,  rolling his eyes and smiling. Eric sighed in relief,  glad that he at least hadn't ruined their friendship. "Cool dude,  so uh..  What was this about you throwing a mug? " Cartman giggled lightly. " Oh that" Kyle laughed.  God that laugh. It was a laughter that Eric felt deep in his lungs, taking his breath away. It melted his worries away like icecubes in the sun. The laughter was a hallowed relief from all the negativity that shoved its way into his brain. For a single moment, nothing mattered. Everything that was wrong with the world was right again,  until the laughter stopped,  and he was met with a smiling Jew. Then he remembered how horrible he had been to the boy,  and knew that they could never be together.  Kyle deserved so much better than an asshole like him. " So basically,  she comes in right and starts saying stu.. " Cartman zoned out of what Kyle was saying,  gazing at his smiling freckled face. He loved the way his red curls would bounce as he spoke,  and how his emerald eyes lit up whenever he was passionate about something. He didnt realise that he had been holding Kyles hand,  until Kyle let go,  making him whine at the loss of contact then blush crimson when he realised what had been happening. "..  And then I said,  YOUVE GOT CABBAGE IN YOUR MUFF and threw the cup at her! " Kyle laughed happily,  before furrowing his eyebrows at Cartman. " Hey dude,  you ok? " Eric blushed again,  nodding. " Why do you ask? " " Your cheeks are all red" Kyle stated,  grabbing his face with one hand and pulling it towards him,  inspecting his blush.  He felt Erics cheeks.  " Yea they're hot too dude,  maybe you should be the one in hospital" Kyle laughed. Cartman shook his head at the boy,  chuckling lightly. They stared at eachother for a brief moment,  faces inches apart,  and smiles frozen. Cartman sighed " I am sorry though Kyle,  really. " Kyles gaze softened at the sincerity.  Kyle opened his mouth,  desperate to tell Eric how he truly felt,  but the words were caught in his throat.  He decided to stay quiet,  smiling up at him,  hand still on his face. " Hey,  this might sound weird,  but Ive always wanted to do this. " Kyle said,  before squishing Cartmans pudgy cheeks.  Eric grinned at the goofy smile that spread across Kyles face. " You dork" Cartman said,  smirking happily.  " Shut it pudgy" Kyle giggled,  squishing his cheeks again. " Im nOt PuDgY iM bIg bOnEd" Cartman whined,  still smiling. " Its cute" Kyle said,  a light pink dusting over his cheeks. Cartman looked at Kyle with wide eyes,  assuming he was teasing him,  so decided to tease back.  " Not as cute as you ya fucking Jew" He smirked,  making Kyle blush red. Suddenly,  Cartman felt Kyle pull their faces closer,  and was shocked as soft warm lips collided with his own. " Kyle? " He saaid breathily,  pulling away.  " Oh shit im..  Im sorry I thought.. " Cartman pushed all of the thoughts of not being good enough for Kyle to the back of his mind,  as he watched the hope drain from his friends eyes.  He couldnt stand seeing him upset like this,  so gave in to his urges and interrupted his rambles with a long passionate kiss. He tangled their tongues together,  the firey Jew fighting him for dominance,  but eventually giving in. " Uh Kyle? " Stan asked from the doorway,  making both boys jerk their heads towards him quickly,  turning matching shades of crimson. " Mmph mPhh mphhh" Kenny smirked at Stan,  who handed over a ten pound note reluctantly,  making Kenny cheer with happiness. " You guys had a fucking BET?" Kyle shouted at the pair.  " Yea dude,  it was pretty obvious" Stan said,  Kenny nodding his head in agreement. " We uh..  Its not..  We were uh" Cartman spluttered. " UGh just fuck off fags" Cartman said blushing.  Stan and Kenny laughed,  walking into the room and sitting down.  This was going to be awkward.