Tyde - Im not tired

Token yawned, stumbling lazily down the familiar hallway of Clydes house to the bathroom. He rubbed his eyes and a smile tugged at his lips when he saw movement behind the door. " Morning dude" He hummed sleepily as he opened the door fully and grabbed the spare toothbrush that he kept at Clydes, beginning brushing his teeth next to his friend. " Mmmpfh" Clyde greeted through a mouthful of toothpaste, struggling to keep his eyes open as messy brown hair fell loosely over them. Token found himself cursing the fact that Clyde looked so good this early, but was snapped out of it when he noticed purple circles under his friends eyes. " Hey man did you get ANY sleep last night? " He asked after spitting into the sink. Clyde looked at Token and grinned weakly when he was met with chocolate brown eyes. He shook his head and yawned, forgetting he had toothpaste in his mouth and narrowly avoiding spilling it all over himself. Token raised an eyebrow in concern at the boy, who had now turned his attention back to brushing his teeth. " Was it about.. Her again? " Token asked quietly as he nervously bit his lip. Clyde looked thoughtful for a moment, before shaking his head no. The truth was he hadn't thought about his mum's death for quite a while now, his mind focused on other things, or rather another person. Clyde spat into the sink. " I was thinking about.. *yawn*.. About pretty brown eyes " Clyde smirked, making Tokens mind instantly flicker to the image of Bebe. " Dude you can't stay up all night thinking about someones eyes you need sleep" Token rolled his eyes. "I can and.. I will.. Have.. What was I saying? " Clyde replied sleepily, looking up at the taller male. " Okay you are too tired I think its bed time for Clydey" Token mocked, looking down at the boy who was struggling to stay awake. " Carry mmeeee" Clyde whined, stretching his slightly pudgy arms out. Token found himelf subconsciously mapping the freckles sprinkled across them like constellations, and was incredibly grateful for Clydes current state when he accidentally reached out and traced his finger over some. " Goddamn it" Token muttered when Clyde showed no signs that he was kidding about being carried, his arms remaining raised. " Dude come on im not carrying you" " But Tokeeennnnn" Token rolled his eyes and dragged a groaning Clyde by his wrist to the bedroom." Buy me a drink first" Clyde giggled cockily making Token sigh. Even when Clyde was too sleep deprived to brush his teeth, he would still flirt with anything with lungs. Token chuckled lightly as he remembered the time Clyde had tried to get the number of an, in his words, 'especially curvy mosquito', saying that his superhero alias needed a Louis Lane. " Token I want tacossss" Clyde moaned as he flopped onto the bed face first, dragging his friend with him and landing on top of him. " We can get tacos for lunch man now get off me" Token supressed a chuckle as he tried to push Clydes limp figure from himself. " Tacos for lunch.. " Clyde agreed, snuggling into Tokens chest who now sighed in realisation that he was trapped. " Yea tacos for lunch" Token smiled, closing his own eyes and resting his arm on Clydes back. The room was silent for a few moments, and Clydes breathing slowed, but the quiet was broken when Clyde mumbled something in his half asleep state. "... Pretty brown eyes... " Token shook his head at the hopeless romantic. " Can't even be quiet about Bebe in your sleep huh" Token thought out loud, a small hint of hurt lacing his tone and making his smile fade. " Im not talking about Bebe" Clyde said, turning his head up towards Token and making him jump. " Dude I thought you were asleep! " " I told you I'm not... *yawn*... Tired" Clyde lied, enjoying the smell of vanilla that radiated from Tokens chest. " Liar.. Wait hold on you're not talking about Bebe? " Token asked, his voice crack making the question come out more eager than he had anticipated. " Nah bro.. You really thought I was... Nevermind" Clyde chuckled, hugging his friend tighter. " So who ARE you talking about? " Clyde looked at him in confusion. " Uhh.. You? Bro I thought you knew that. " Tokens eyes widened and a blush crept across his face as a nonchalant Clyde closed his eyes and began to fall back asleep. Token was laying frozen in place, his heart thumping so loud in his chest he was scared it would wake up his friend. Clyde thought his eyes were pretty? He shook his head trying to convince himself that this was just another one of Clydes jokes, he wasn't really gay for Token right? " N.. no ho.. Homo? " Token stuttered out, hoping to god that the answer was not a confirmation of his thoughts, but somehow the silence that followed was worse. He lay there defeated, not wanting to wake up Clyde but needing to get away from him before he did something stupid. His heart rate filled his ears and the sleeping boy was too much for him to handle, and so he gave in and reached out a hand, running his fingers through soft fluffy hair. He smiled at the texture, the silkiness calming him down and forcing his free arm to wrap tighter around Clydes waist. " Clyde fuck... I... I dont know if I could ever say this to you when you were awake so.. So im saying it now. You are my best friend and you know that. We've done some dumb fucking shit and you are the biggest idiot I know but.. But.. I love you Clyde. Not in a bro way, or a friend way but like... Clyde you are so perfect... I just don't wanna ever not have you with me you know. " Token ranted quietly, long bony fingers playing idly with Clydes hair. " Its like.. I dont know man.. Its like you're coffee and I'm Tweek you know? " Clyde let out a noise that sounded suspiciously like a chuckle and Token froze. " Clyde? " He asked cautiously, too afraid to move his hands. " Told you dude.. Not. Tired" Clyde grinned, and even in the dimly lit room Token could see a dark pink blush spread over his goofy expression. Tokens heart stopped and he felt like running away and never coming back, but the boy laying on him pinned him to the spot. " And just for the record, full homo dude" Clyde smiled, straining his neck to give his friend a small kiss on the cheek before falling back onto his chest. " You.. Uh.. Full.. Uh.. We" Token spluttered, his face red. " I love you like I love tacos man, well I mean I dont wanna fuck my tacos but like.. You get the idea" Clyde mumbled happily. " You.. Tacos.. But.. " Token continued to forget how to talk, his emotions overwhelming him. " You wanna be my boyfriend? " Clyde asked happily, like he was asking for a glass of water. All Token could do was nod rapidly as his shocked face turned into a huge smile that he had no control over. Clyde laughed at this, closing his eyes with the action and finally drifting off into an actual sleep. He had a feeling he was going to enjoy getting tacos with his new boyfriend when he woke up.