Tyde - Do you think bugs can smile?

Token and Clyde sat together on a blanket on the grass, happily enjoying the cool shade and each others company. Clyde was leaning on his friend, staring blissfully at the clouds and mindlessly chattering away, and Token was sitting cross legged, idly playing tunes on his ukulele. Warm rays of orange sun danced over the boys, and a light breeze gently brushed their faces, keeping them cool. The lunch they had brought to eat was long gone, and the memories of the delicious fresh herbs still lingered in their mouths. The smell of fresh spring flowers filled their noses and everything was right with the world. " Token, do you think bugs can smile? " Clyde asked, a content look plastered on his face. " I mean, maybe.. Ask Kyle he would know. Why'd you think of that anyways? " Token replied, continuing to pluck out tunes. " I dont know man... I was just thinking about your smile - no homo - Then I saw this lady bug and i just wondered if it could be as happy as I am when i se.. Actually it doesnt matter.. Sounded way less gay in my head" Clyde laughed to himself, looking back up into the sky. " Hey Clyde you shouldnt censor yourself just because you start getting deep. I dont mind your rants.. as long as you aren't going on about Bebe all the time " Token half joked, leaning his head on top of Clydes, who was still looking up at the sky. " Hey look dude that cloud looks like a dick" Clyde said giggling quietly. Token looked up, laughing heartily when he saw the cloud his friend was pointing at. Clyde had thought nothing sounded more beautiful than Tokens music until he heard that laugh. It sent shivers down his spine but somehow also made his chest warm and cozy. Clyde sighed happily and leaned more into Token. Token absentmindly began playing a song that Clyde recognised, and before either realised it the pair started softly singing along, harmonising perfectly. " Wise men say, only fools rush in... But I, cant help.. " The two werent paying attention, too entranced by the bliss they were experiencing to realiise what was about to happen. ".. Falling in love, with, you. " Clyde gazed over at Token, to find him already looking at him lovingly. The two locked eyes, faces inches apart and smiling like idiots. Suddenly they realised what was happening and a deep crimson blush dusted over Clydes nose and cheeks. Token spluttered and looked away to hide the dark red that was forming on his face too. The pair sat in silence, neither daring to say anything, but silently contemplating whether they felt for each other what the song suggested. Clyde looked down at their hands and realised that they were almost touching. He took a deep breath and placed his hand on top of Tokens, squeezing his eyes shut tight, scared of what Token might do in reaction. Much to Clydes surprise Token laced their fingers together, making Clyde look over to see him blushing and refusing to make eye contact. " Dude... This is pretty gay" Clyde said, breaking the silence and the awkwardness as they both burst into laughter. Token loved Clydes face when he laughed. He loved the way his eyes would crinkle, the way his dimples on his slightly plump cheeks would show, the way his chocolate hair fell delicately over his eyes. " Dude.. I think im pretty gay" Token said, when they had stopped laughing and he had realised what he was thinking about. " I think... I think I am too bro" Clyde said, looking into the deep brown eyes in front of him. " I feel like we should...- " Token began. " -Yea me too" Clyde interrupted, knowing what Token was thinking because the same thoughts were clouding his mind currently. They both leaned in closer, closing their eyes. Clydes chapstick covered lips met the soft plump ones belonging to Token in a short but tender kiss. Token pulled away slowly, licking his lips. " You taste like cherry". Clyde was grinning goofily, his eyes half lidded. Token giggled and cupped Clydes face gently, pulling him into another kiss, this one slightly longer. Clyde rested his hands on Tokens waist, and the two felt like they could stay like that forever. When the kiss ended, the two looked into each others significantly dilated pupils, then tightly hugged each other. Clyde buried his face in the crook of Tokens neck, the same way he did when he cried to him, except this time, he was far from sad. After what felt like hours, they reluctantly pulled out of the hug, opting to instead hold their hands together. " So does this mean we're like... You know" Clyde asked shyly. " Dating? " Token finished. " Yea... I mean if you want to.. Because i want to.. If you do too" Token said nervously, blushing more. Clyde laughed and nodded happily. " We're gonna be like the new Tweek and Craig" Token chuckled. " Only if I get to be Craig" Clyde retorted jokingly " Not gonna happen man, you are so being Tweek" Token teased, earning a light punch on the arm from Clyde. " You calling me a bottom? "Clyde laughed. " So what if i am BOTTOM" Token laughed, completely losing it when Clyde attempted to fake an angry face that just ended up looking adorable. " Dude you are so cute" Token said, making Clyde blush. " Im not cute Token im hAnDsOme" Clyde stated, running his fingers through his hair and raising an eyebrow cockily, blowing a kiss to his new boyfriend. " Same old Clyde" Token rolled his eyes laughing at his best friend. " Oh my god we need to tell the guys" Clyde said, excited to spread their news. He opened his phone and began to type furiously. Token smiled at how proud his boyfriend was of him and watched Clydes eyes light up as he watched the notifications pile up.

Spaceman : Shit I owe Tweek £10. Congrats though dude.

Twitchy : Good forr yoU dude, :) pproUd oF youuUi!!

Cripple : ngl I thought you two were already a thing. 😅

" Dude why are their names so weird on your phone" Token laughed. " Because im cool and cool people do this" Clyde stated matter of factly. " Spaceman is Craig, Twitchy is Tweek and Cripple is Jim... Wait what do you have everyone saved as? " Clyde asked curiously. " Uh.. Their names? " Token replied, only to have his phone snatched up from the blanket. " I need to fix that" Clyde messed around with something on Tokens phone, smiling in satisfaction when he had finished. " Oh god im worried" Token said cautiously, opening his phone to see that his lockscreen was now a selfie of him and Clyde that he had saved in his gallery earlier that day. " Guess I dont have to explain to the others why I only take photos with you now" Token laughed, looking to see if Clyde had done anything else. He noticed that Clyde was now saved as ' Love of my life 😍" And rolled his eyes at him. A reminder then popped up on his phone. That was weird, he didnt even use that feature. He opened it to see that it read:

Daily reminder - You are perfect and I love you. Im so lucky to finally have you and im never letting you go. Every time you smile my heart turns in my chest and i feel like I can do anything. You deal with me even when im a crying mess which to be fair is a lot. You always kniw how to make me laugh and I just want you to know how much you mean to me. -Clyde

Token looked up to see Clyde blushing. He looked again and saw that Clyde had set that reminder for every day. Token dropped his phone and pulled Clyde into a tight hug. " I love you too bro" he smiled. He was not going to let go any time soon.