Creek - Last one upstairs

Request by AfrikkinPERSON

Tweek smiled, still happy from Craigs visit to the coffee shop earlier. As he closed up the shop, he remembered the adorable smug little expression on his boyfriends face when he was waiting next in line to surprise him. Although Craig acted cold and uncaring infront of his friends, he could be the softest sweetheart at times, and Tweek loved that he got to see that side of him. He was about to switch off the lights to lock the door, but frowned when noticed something familiar on the back of a chair. He walked over, picking up Craigs jacket and shaking his head, chuckling to himself at his boyfriends forgetfullness. A car horn honked outside and Tweek jumped, nearly dropping the jacket in shock as he turned around. " Hey honey, need a lift home?" His dad called out of the window. " GAH! N-no thanks dad!" Tweek stuttered, hiding the hoodie behind his back nervously. Seeing the jacket, Tweek's dad held back a smirk, nodding and starting the car. He knew exactly who that hoodie belonged to and no matter how sneaky Tweek thought he was being about their relationship, he knew about that too. " OK SEE YOU AT HOME SON" He yelled over the aound of the engine before driving away as Tweek finished locking the shop door. He gulped as he felt a drop of rain hit his head. " Its fine.. Just a couple of drops.. Nothing to worry ab- GAH!" Tweek convinced himself as he started walking to Craigs house, yelping when the few drops quickly became a shower. He held Craigs jacket close to his chest, using his body to shield it from the rain as he sprinted down the street. Rain soaked his clothes and hair as he ran, the cold wind making him grimace as rain was blown directly into his face. " Nearly... There.." He told himself as he sped up to try to avoid as much of the cold as possible. He ran through a puddle, cursing himself for not looking at his feet when the cold water splashed at his ankles, soaking his socks. His lungs were feeling tired and a stitch was forming in his side but he forced himself to continue through the rain, which was getting heavier by  the second. Finally he made it to his boyfriends door, panting as he tried to regain his breath, knocking and pulling his own jacket further over his shoulders in an attempt to get warmer, which was useless since the jacket was already soaked. " Huh? Asshole, your boyfriend's here" Tricia frowned blankly as she opened the door. Tweek heard footsteps racing eagerly towards the door, making him chuckle lightly as he shivered. " Tweek?" Craig asked suddenly when he saw the cold and soaked figure of his boyfriend standing in front of his house. " y..you left your.. Jacket at th.. The shop" Tweek shivered, holding out a soaked hoodie towards Craig. " Sss..ssorry I th..think it got a little wet" Tweek apologised, squeaking in shock when Craig pulled him inside, tossing the jacket to the side as he shut the door. " Tweekers are you ok? You must be freezing!" Craig said worriedly as he brushed the hair from his boyfriends face. " Im fine.. Just a little wet" Tweek reassured him with  a chuckle, although the goosebumps on his arms said otherwise. " THATS WHAT SHE SAID" Tricias voice yelled from the kitchen and Craig rolled his eyes, sticking up his middle finger in her direction. " Come on honey lets get you warm and dry" Craig shook his head, helping Tweek to take off his soaked jacket as he guided him upstairs. " You know you shouldn't have come out in this rain" Craig frowned, rifling through his drawers to find some spare clothes. " I wanted to bring you your jacket" Tweek pouted, making Craig smile as he returned, kissing his boyfriends forehead as he handed him the clothes. " I know baby, but youre more important than my jacket dumbass. " Craig chuckled softly. " It wasn't raining when I left" Tweek defended himself, laughing when Craig ruffled his hair. " Go have a shower and get changed. I'll make us some hot chocolate for when you get out."  Craig promised, kissing his boyfriend gently. Tweek sighed happily, nodding as he walked into the bathroom. Tweek stood in the shower, shivering pleasantly as he let the hot water run through his hair and down his back, warming him up. He smiled as he rubbed the shampoo into his hair, the smell reminding him of Craig and making his heart feel fuzzy. Craig finished making the hot chocolates as Tweek walked downstairs, wrapping his arms around Craigs waist and hugging him happily. " Gay" Tricia scoffed as she walked past, earning a scowl from her brother. " Here you go Tweekers" Craig smiled, handing a mug to his boyfriend who took it excitedly. After taking his first sip, Tweek tilted his head in confusion at Craig, who was staring at him with a pink tint dusted over his cheeks. " What is it?" Tweek asked as he waved a hand in front of Craigs face. Realising that he had been staring, Craig quickly shook his head, laughing at himself as he looked away.  " Whattt?" Tweek smiled, squinting at his boyfriend. " You uh.. You look cute in my clothes" Craig mumbled in embarrasment. Tweek blushed, grinning and kissing Craigs cheek. " You're adorable" Tweek giggled, taking another sip of hot chocolate. " Anyways, I'm pretty sure with my hair like this from the shower I look like a drowned rat right now" Tweek laughed. " Nu uh, you're always beautiful" Craig disagreed. " Want me to dry your hair for you?" Craig laughed when Tweek blew a wet strand of it away from his eyes. Tweek nodded gratefully, drinking the last of his drink and setting down his mug as Craig did the same. " Last one upstairs is Cartman!" Tweek grinned misheviously before sprinting towards the stairs. " HEY COME BACK NO FAIR!" Craig laughed, racing after him.