Bunny - M'lady

Request by VixenFNAZ

Kenny couldnt drop the goofy smile on his face as he let the water from the tap soak his hands. He ran his fingers through his hair, letting out an excited giggle when he met his own eyes in the train station bathroom mirror. It had been eight months now since he had last seen his boyfriend, and no matter how many nights they had stayed up together on facetime, nothing could compare to the real thing. Butters had been stuck in quarentine with his parents, but after months of persuading and planning, the pair had finally convinced them to let Leo come and stay with Kenny. They had both tested negative for COVID yesterday and it was finally time. Kenny glanced at his phone for the millionth time in the past hour, biting his lip when he saw that he hadnt got any new messages and that he still had ten minutes until the train was expected. He shoved his phone in his pocket again, taking one last look at himself in the mirror and fingergunning his reflection as he walked backwards out of the bathroom. " AghH!" Someone yelped as Kenny backed into them, the pair turning red from embarassment. " Sorry" Kenny apologised, chuckling lightly as the person awkwardly nodded and shuffled past him through the door. He cringed at himself, walking away quickly to go and wait by the platform. The platform was mostly empty, Kenny figured it was due to so many people working from home. It was eerie in a way, the lack of the usual chatter and crowding making the station seem like a ghost town. Kenny shrugged, just happy that the benches were free as he slumped down onto one, taking his phone out and opening the messages app. He clicked his tongue in his mouth, absentmindedly making bored popping noises as he stared at the screen. ' Buttercup how far away is the trainnn? I can't wait any longer' He typed in, sending the message to his boyfriend and pouting. A noise made Kenny jolt his head up excitedly, before he realised that it was just someone opening a door. After a few minutes of blankly staring at his phone, a text finally appeared.

Fatass: KENNEE I RAN OUT OF CHEESY POOFS AND MY MUM SAYS THAT I CANT GO TO THE STORE FOR NON ESENSHALS I HATE MY LIEF GO AND GET ME CHEESY POOFS ?

Kenny frowned when he saw that instead of being from Butters like he had hoped, the text had come from Eric. He checked the time again, shrugging and typing back.

Kenny: Can't I'm at the station. Just eat the ones under your bed fatass.

Kenny smirked, practically hearing the annoyed ' AY!' as Eric read the text.

Fatass: Ok for one im BIG BONED asshole not fat I've told you that lowds of times but I get that youre too poor to pay attenshon.

Kenny rolled his eyes as he tried his best not to snicker at the horrible spelling of his friend.

Fatass: But good idea poor boy I forgot that I hid sum under there

Kenny looked up from his phone when he heard a noise in the distance. His eyes lit up when he realised it was the train, jumping out of his seat to stand. His heart was racing as the train came into view. Finally, after all these months he was going to be able to hug his boyfriend again. Kenny couldnt keep still, shifting his weight from one foot to the other as he watched the train stop, doors opening. Slowly people began to walk out and as soon as Kenny saw the familiar mess of blonde hair and pastel colours emerge, his heart jumped in his chest. His eyes met with the equally ecstatic ones of his boyfriends, and time felt like it stopped. " KENNY!" Butters squealed, both boys racing towards eachother. Kenny wrapped his arms around Leo tightly, hugging him like his life depended on it. " I missed you so much" Butters mumbled into Kennys jacket, arms wrapped around his neck as one of Kennys hands stroked his hair softly. " Me too baby, so , so much." Kenny admitted, voice full of emotion as he felt happy tears well up in his eyes. " I can't believe youre really here" Butters smiled, nuzzling further into the hug as he let out a breath he didnt realise he had been holding. " Its like a dream" He smiled. Kenny chuckled at his boyfriend, just hugging him tighter in response. When the two finally seperated, they laced their fingers together, happily staring into eachothers eyes. " Hope you like non stop snuggles and junk food" Kenny grinned, kissing Leos hands. Butters turned pink, grinning widely as he nodded. " Come on, lets go home" Kenny smiled, letting go of one of his boyfriends hands as the two walked out towards where Kennys car was parked. " So.. I know its your first day back in south park, but how do you feel about getting pizza tonight? I was planning on cooking something special but the store was all out of pasta and then I got distracted because I saw-" Kenny started rambling, before Butters stopped him by pressing a small kiss to his cheek as they reached the car. " Pizza sounds perfect Ken. Besides, anything I eat will be amazing if I'm eating with you" Butters reassured him. Kenny smiled back at his boyfriend, mesmerised by how adorable he always managed to look. " Oh! Your suitcase! Sorry buttercup let me get that for you." Kenny noticed , picking up the suitcase and gently putting it into the back of the car. " Thanks" Butters smiled, helping Kenny to put his bags away. " I vote that we spend the rest of today cuddling under blankets binging netflix" Butters sighed happily. " Deal" Kenny smiled, kissing his boyfriend one more time before closing the back of the car and opening the door for leo to sit in next to him. " m'lady" Kenny grinned, making Butters giggle and shake his head as he sat down.