Bunny - Squishy

" Butters if your friend makes a mess you're grounded! " Stephen Stotch yelled upstairs to his son.  " I know dad! " Butters replied cheerfully as he finished tidying his room,  putting the last teddy in place. His class were working on group projects,  and he was finally excited about school work.  Usually Butters was picked last,  so had to work with someone like Scott Malkinson,  but to his surprise Cartman had been off school the day they chose partners,  so Kenny could decide who he worked with for once.  Now Butters was buzzing with excitement,  wearing his favorite clothes and waiting for his best friend to arrive. He jumped down the stairs two at a time,  squishing his face on the window as he watched the streets for any sign of an orange hoodie. " Butters honey it's just going to make it seem longer if you are-" Linda began,  before sighing when she realised that he wasn't listening.  " You want a juice box? " She asked,  making his eyes light up as he looked at her happily.  " YES PLEASE! " He grinned,  turning around to look back out of the window, jumping a foot when he was met with Kenny squishing his nose against the glass. " Mmfphhh mpfphhmm" Kenny muffled through the window,  waving with a smile that made his eyes crinkle shut. " KENNY! " Butters yelled happily,  running to the door and opening it. Kenny tackled him into a hug,  lifting him into the air and making him giggle.  " MMFPHHH! " Kenny cheered happily,  spinning him around.  He let Leo go,  taking off his coat as he entered the house.  " Mum!  Kennys here! " Butters shouted happily.  " Kenneth do you prefer apple or orange? " Linda replied,  to which Kenny excitedly replied " ORANGE PLEASE MRS BUTTERS' MUM! " " Call me Linda sweetie" Linda said kindly,  walking in with two juice boxes,  grimacing slightly when she saw how dirty Kenny was. " Um,  Leo honey?  Why don't you lend your friend a shirt,  his looks a little... Worn. " She offered,  to which both boys shared an excited look.  " FASHION SHOW" They both said in unison,  laughing at themselves as they raced upstairs. Butters ran straight to his wardrobe,  pulling out shirts and throwing them onto his bed. " a Hello Kitty duvet? " Kenny chuckled.  " I like it" He grinned.  Butters squeaked excitedly and Kenny turned around to see him holding six hangers with various shirts and jumpers on them out towards him. Kenny giggled at the expression on Leos face,  taking off his own shirt and throwing it onto the floor. " Hmm,  you want to try this one or this one first? " Butters asked thoughtfully,  trying his hardest not to stare at his friends body but failing miserably. " Uhhh,  the pink one! " Kenny smiled,  too excited to realise the blush on Leos face.  Butters looked away to hide his pink cheeks,  holding a pastel pink hoodie out towards his friend.  Kenny pulled it over his head,  laughing when it messed up his hair,  making it fall lazily over his eyes. Butters giggled,  helping Kenny take off the hoodie so that he could try on another. " I can see! " Kenny grinned triumphantly as he flicked his hair back up to where he wanted it to sit. " Hmmm...  How about this one? " Butters asked,  holding up a crop top.  Kenny shrugged,  pulling it over his head before striking a pose.  " How do i look? " He winked,  and Butters stared at him open mouthed. Kenny frowned. " I guess you dont like this one? " He concluded as Leo remained silent. He then pulled off the shirt shrugging at the lack of response. " Uh...  How about this one? " Kenny asked,  pointing at a pastel button up,  snapping Leo out of his daze.  " Oh uh,  yea! " He said,  handing Kenny the shirt. Kenny put it over his arms,  but growled as he fiddled with the buttons.  " Leeeeeeooooo I cant doooo ittt" He whined,  eventually giving up on the shirt as Butters tried not to laugh at his futile attempts. After spending half an hour giggling over Kennys poses,  the two laid on the floor on their backs,  shirts littering the carpet.  Kenny was wearing a plain pink t shirt and the room was filled with the sound of their dying laughter.  " We should probably start the project soon " Butters remembered, sitting up in front of his friend. " Do we havvvve to? " Kenny groaned,  looking at the dissaproving face of Leo before chuckling. " Im kiddinggg" He reassured Butters,  sitting up in front of him. Mrs Stotch walked into the room holding two juices with straws poked in the tops. " You two forgot to drink these earlier" She reminded them,  taking a look at the state of the room and wincing slightly. She gave her son a look that he knew all to well and he sighed,  realising that he was grounded again. " Thank you Mrs Leos Mum! " Kenny said happily as he drank.  " You're welcome sweetie" She replied,  leaving the room and giving Butters one last stern look.  " Aww gee" Butters frowned,  rubbing his neck nervously as he looked around the room. Kenny looked at him curiously as he continued to sip the juice,  unaware of what was going on.  " Im grounded because my rooms a mess" Butters sighed,  making Kenny frown.  " Thats not fair! " Kenny protested. Leo shrugged.  " Oh well" Kenny bit his lip in concentration as he thought for a moment.  " I'll help you tidy!  Then you can't be grounded! " Kenny concluded,  looking too pleased with himself for Butters to tell him that it was probably too late. Instead he smiled, nodding in agreement as the two got up to make sure that Leo was allowed to spend another day with his best friend.