Style - Forever

Request by FandomWhoreLol. Im sorry to people whose requests are taking forever 😅 I will do them soon!

" What do you wanna watch? " Kyle asked casually as he grabbed the remote,  jumping onto the sofa next to his boyfriend. Stan shrugged, pouting as he picked at the edge of the blanket grumpily. Kyle frowned,  sighing as he put the remote down.  " What's wrong dude?  You've been like this all day. " Kyle asked,  turning around in the chair to face Stan,  crossing his legs. " How would you know? " Stan mumbled.  " What's that supposed to mean? " Kyle frowned. Stan looked up at Kyle,  still pouting.  " You spent the whole of today talking to Kenny" He said. " I was talking to you too" Kyle squinted,  confused as to where this was going. " Yea but..  But I wanted you to spend more time with me! " Stan groaned,  crossing his arms.  "... Hold on.. " Kyle realised,  a smirk spreading across his lips.  " You're jealous of Kenny" Kyle laughed as Stan pouted harder,  blushing darkly.  " Am not" He frowned.  " Are too! " Kyle giggled,  kissing Stans cheek and smiling when he saw the black haired boy struggle to keep his face upset. " Ok..  Well maybe I am a bit jealous of him. " Stan admitted,  immediately regretting it when his boyfriend pounced on him,  squishing his face and peppering it with kisses.  " Stopppp! " Stan laughed as he wrapped his arms around Kyle,  pulling him closer.  Kyle smiled,  stopping attacking his face to meet his eyes.  The pair leant in,  sharing a sweet meaningful kiss on the lips before hugging tightly. " You don't have to be jealous dude,  I'm all yours" Kyle smiled,  feeling Stan sigh happily as he hugged him tighter." I know,  you're just too perfect.  And that asshole is such a perv...  Its just I want to talk to you all of the time. Its dumb because you need other friends too but..  Im clingy ok? " Stan laughed. Kyle shook his head, smiling at the boy. " I love you, you idiot, now stop being an asshole" Kyle chuckled as Stan twirled a curl of Kyles hair between his fingers absentmindedly. " Love you more" Stan smirked, making Kyle sit up, a determined look on his face as he crossed his arms firmly. " Impossible" He shook his head before grinning. " I love you so much that I -" Kyle began, before Stan sensed another war of who loved who the most coming, pouncing on Kyle and kissing him before he could continue." What was that for dude" Kyle giggled. " I am not fighting you on this again, last time I won and you wouldn't speak to me for the rest of the day" Stan chuckled. " HEY WE AGREED IT WAS A TIE!" Kyle argued, making Stan raise an eyebrow at him, smirking. "see what I mean?" He pointed at the ginger. " Ok ok I get it, but I love you a lot ok?" Kyle huffed, making Stan laugh. " I know dude, I love you too" He smiled. " Ooh, I got some popcorn earlier, want me to make it?" Kyle jumped up suddenly when he remembered, nearly tripping. " Careful babe, and yea popcorn sounds awesome, help me up?" Stan grinned, holding out his hands to Kyle. Kyle grabbed them, leaning backwards and using all of his weight in an attempt to get Stan on his feet. " Dude you gotta at least try to get up" Kyle whined as Stan chuckled at how weak Kyle was. When Stan did nothing, Kyle huffed, letting go seemingly in defeat. Stan was about to stand up, before a pillow crashed into his face. He looked up to see his boyfriend, pillow in hand, smirking proudly. Stan grinned, grabbing the pillow and hitting it into Kyles face in return before pulling him back onto his lap. He hugged him tightly, smiling as he buried his face in his boyfriends shoulder. " Stan, popcorn? Remember?" Kyle laughed, Stan sighing and reluctantly standing up. " Hey wait a second!" Kyle yelped, wrapping his legs around Stan when he realised that he had picked him up with him. " You were the one who wanted popcorn so badly" Stan shrugged, carrying Kyle into the kitchen. " Yea but I can walk!" Kyle protested until Stan let him go, setting him on the floor with a smirk on his face. " Salty or sweet?" Stan asked, looking through the cupboards as he ignored Kyles huffs of mock annoyance. " smmpfh" Kyle mumbled. " Huh?" Stan asked, popping his head out of the cupboards to look at the boy. " Salty"  Kyle reiterated. " Not sweet? So just like you then" Stan teased, making Kyle scowl. " Kiddingggg" Stan chuckled, getting the packet of kernels out as Kyle giggled." So, you decided what we're gonna watch yet?" Kyle asked thoughtfully. " Hmm.. I was thinking something funny, but like... kinda scary too?" Stan said, giving everything to Kyle who started making the popcorn. " Hmm.. What about like.. Something from the cornetto trilogy?" He suggested, Stan nodding enthusiastically. " Ok so its settled, comedy horror with salty popcorn and the hottest boyfriend in the world" Kyle grinned, making Stan splutter as he failed to hide a blush. " DUDE YOUR FACE! YOU LOOK LIKE A TOMATO!" Kyle laughed loudly. " Shut up! Im not used to you calling me hot ok?" Stan grumbled in embarassment. " Awwwwww, its cute" Kyle teased, making Stan roll his eyes. Stan turned around, pinning his boyfriend against the wall and smirking when his face turned pink. " What are you.." Kyle breathed out, before Stan burst into laughter, going back to the popcorn and satisfied that he had got his revenge. " Oh you asshole" Kyle giggled when he realised why Stan had done that, punching his boyfriends shoulder lightly for making him blush. Kyle wrapped his arms around Stan from behind, burying his face into his back. " I love you" He sighed happily. " I love you too" Stan smiled, turning around to hug Kyle back. He placed a kiss on the top of his head, breathing in the smell of his shampoo. He wished that they could stay like this forever.