K2 - Crush

Request by sad_lxlita. Sorry, I dont really like how this one turned out :(

" Fuck off fatass! " Stan snarled as Cartman shoved himself inbetween Stan and Kyle. Kyle rolled his eyes. Those two had been fighting over him all day and he was sick of it. Ever since he had let it slip in a truth or dare game that he had a crush on someone, they wouldn't stop competing for who could claim Kyle as theirs. Kenny frowned. " Can you assholes please stop treating Kyle like a peice of fucking meat" He said, pulling his hood down for the first time all day. The other four looked at him shocked, before Stan and Cartman burst into laughter. " Kenny you of all people are lecturing us about looking at people like meat? " Stan mocked. Kenny knew that how he acted made him seem that way, but it still hurt to hear his friend say it about him. He pulled his hood up to hide his expression, looking away ashamed, as they carried on walking. Kyle looked over at Kenny sadly, opening his mouth to say something before Cartman and Stan interrupted him by starting to argue again. " HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU FATTY, HE'S MY BEST FRIEND OF COURSE IM HIS CRUSH DIPSHIT" Stan yelled. " Kenny are you okay? " Butters asked kindly as Kenny shrugged. Kyle couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy when he watched Butters place a hand on Kennys shoulder, but he forgot about it when more yelling distracted him. " LOOK WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP? " Kyle shouted at them. " DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO MY CRUSH IS THAT BADLY? " He yelled, his anger giving him the confidence to finally admit his feelings. Stan and Cartman looked at him eagerly. " I want to get a video of this so I can make fun of you later you retired emo" Cartman grinned at Stan, opening the camera app on his phone. " Ha! In your dreams fatass, I'm gonna be the one bringing this up every time you piss me off" Stan retorted, opening snapchat and putting it on selfie mode to record the confession. Kyle scrunched his face up angrily. He grabbed the strings of Kennys hoodie, pulling his face towards his own and smashing their lips together. Everyone was silent. Stan dropped his phone after seeing what happened in the background of his selfie. Cartman felt tears pool in his eyes as he scowled at the two. Kenny stared in shock at Kyle, who was now a deep red colour and Butters just looked uncomfortable. " Niceeeeeee" Kenny smirked, blushing as he broke the silence. Kyle felt his heart thumping in his chest as he shakily held out a hand to Kenny. " I want to get away from those two. Are you coming? " He asked, trying to sound confident but his nerves made his voice crack. Kenny thought for a second, before grabbing his hand happily and nodding. Behind them, Stan dropped to his knees, and they heard Butters trying to calm Eric down as he burst into tears. Kenny couldn't help the wide grin spreading across his face as he held Kyles hand. " So.. I'm your crush? " Kenny asked hopefully, pulling down his hood. Kyle blushed darker, the adrenaline fading as he realised what he had just done. " Y.. Yea" He admitted shyly, looking down at the concrete. Kenny's smile faded as a question popped into his head. " Why?" He asked softly. " Surely Stan or even Cartman is a better choice than a broke ass pervy orange" Kenny chuckled weakly, making Kyle frown at him. " Kenny what do you mean? You're the only decent human out of all of us. Sure you flirt a lot but that doesn't make you a bad person." Kyle said reassuringly. " You really think that?" Kenny asked. " Of course I do idiot" Kyle giggled, nudging Kenny with his elbow. " Can I uh... can I tell you something Kyle?" Kenny said, rubbing his neck nervously. Kyle nodded. " Ever since you said you had a crush I've been really uh.. I've.. I just never thought that someone like you would ever feel that way about me." He admitted. " What do you mean someone like me? I'm just Kyle" Kyle asked quietly. " I mean someone who is smart, and dedicated, and pretty, and kind, and is always there for me, and who puts his friends above everything else, and well.. Who is you." Kenny finished when he realised that he was rambling. " I guess what I'm saying is that.. Is that I can't believe that someone as perfect as you would even look at me twice. " Kenny laughed nervously. " Kenny I-" Kyle began. " I love you Kyle" Kenny interrupted, squeezing his eyes shut in fear. " Why do you look so scared idiot? " Kyle grinned happily. " I thought my kiss earlier told you that I feel exactly the same way" He said. " I... " Kenny spluttered, smiling at his own awkwardness. " So does this mean that we're dating now? " Kenny asked, to which Kyle nodded eagerly. " If you want to be! " He said. " Of course I do! " Kenny smiled, jumping at Kyle and hugging him tightly as the pair giggled together. Stan and Cartman were not going to be happy about this.