Stylenny - So much for unpacking

Request by TheBisexualSatanist

Kenny breathed out thickly, watching as the smoke danced from his lips into the air above him. He smiled, listening to the quiet as he laid on the wooden floor of his new house, resting his head on a bag. He trailed his fingers over the cracks in the floor. This house wasn't much, but it was his, he thought to himself happily. He closed his eyes, relaxing while he waited for the knock on his door that he knew was coming. Stan and Kyle had offered to come and help him unpack, since they knew him well enough to know that if he had to do it by himself, his stuff would still be in boxes next year. An excited smirk tugged at his lips when he heard voices approaching the door. He sat up, putting his cigarette out before waving his arms around to clear the smoke. He knew that Stan had asthma and even though he said that he didn't mind when Kenny smoked, Kenny still wanted to be careful around his friends lungs. As the pair knocked at his door, Kenny jumped up fully, chuckling when he saw his best friends faces pressed to the glass and pulling stupid faces at him. " Hey guys!" He grinned, opening the door and getting instantly tackled into a group hug. " Watch out Mr Possey!" He laughed to his pet as he hugged them back tightly, a wide grin on his face. A possum crawled out of his jacket, walking over to sit on the bag that Kenny had been resting his head on like it was its bed. " I still hate that thing" Kyle grimaced as he watched the possum over Kennys shoulder. " What Mr Possey? He is my baby Kyle how could you say that?" Kenny pouted, letting go of them as he walked over to pet the rodent. Kyle shook his head as he giggled at the expression on Kenny's face. " It's okay Mr Possey Kyle is just being a meanie because he's jealous of the hugs you get" Kenny smirked. " Aww you're right Ken, If you wanted more attention you should have just asked Kyle" Stan joined in, grinning as he wrapped his arms around Kyle, peppering his face with kisses. " Stop!" Kyle laughed as Stan smiled wider. " Come help me Ken, we can't have our baby being jealous of Mr Possey" Stan said as Kenny jumped up, racing towards the two. " HeY IM Not a BabY!" Kyle yelped as Kenny lept on them, knocking them all to the floor. " No, but you're our baby" Kenny smiled, kissing Kyle gently on his lips and making him blush. The three of them had had a strange relationship ever since a game of truth or dare at Cartmans, that had ended in them all confessing their crushes on eachother. Neither of the three had made it official yet, but they acted as if they were dating already, flirting with eachother and hugging whenever they got the chance. Stan stared at the two lovingly, a goofy smile on his face. " What, is Stan jealous now?" Kenny grinned, pulling him into a kiss and smirking when he felt his face heat up. " Uh.. I.." Stan stuttered, his mind turning to mush as he looked into Kennys alluring blue eyes. " Are we gonna unpack these boxes or what?" Kenny chuckled, getting off of the two as he stood up, walking towards a box labelled clothes. The moving company had already set up his basic furniture, such as his drawers and sofa, so the job wouldn't be too difficult for them. Stan and Kyle stood up, following him towards the box as he took out a shirt. " OH GODDAM- Scab was that you?" Kenny frowned, wiggling the sleeve of his hoodie and frowning at the rat that fell out. He showed the hole in the shirt he was holding to the rat, who looked at him almost guiltily. " I'll take that as a yes you little shit" Kenny scolded, before his eyes softened again. " Aww, how could I stay mad at you, come here asshole" He smiled, letting the rat crawl back into his sleeve as he threw the ruined shirt into the bin. " Kenny how many animals live in your clothes?" Stan laughed at his friend. " A lot " Kenny grinned back proudly, digging his hand into the box again. " Speaking of, can you hold Dave for a second?" He asked, pulling a small hamster from the hood of his jacket and plopping it into Stan's hand. " Ahh, here it is" Kenny smiled, pulling out a jacket and going to hang it in the wardrobe. " Kenny where do you keep getting those?" Kyle chuckled, pointing at the hamster that Stan was pulling faces at. " I don't know they just kind of appear" Kenny shrugged, a vole climbing out of his pocket and plopping itself onto a shelf. " I mean I get it, if I was a rat then I'd want to spend all of my life with you" Kyle smirked. " I don't know if I'm supposed to take that as an insult or a compliment" Kenny laughed. " Well considering the fact that he already is a rat.." Stan began, cut off by the fake scowl that Kyle threw his way. " Joking, joking" Stan giggled, setting the hamster down as he continued to help with the unpacking. As their laughter died down, Kyle noticed Kenny chewing on his lip nervously. " What you thinking about Ken?" He asked. " Nothing.. I just.. What are we?" He answered, looking at the pair with a hint of longing in his eyes. " What do you mean?" Stan replied. " Well.. I mean, were not just friends anymore right? At least.. I want to be more than that." Kenny admitted, scratching at his neck nervously. " What do you want to be then?" Kyle asked softly as the three shared a smile, already knowing the answer. " Are you really gonna make me say it?" Kenny whined as the two nodded at him, grinning. " Ugh.. I want to be.. I want to be boyfriends" Kenny said, trying to cover his blush by turning back to the boxes behind him." Well, I think that I want that too" Kyle smiled. They both looked at Stan nervously. " Yea I uh.. That would be really nice" Stan smiled back at them. Kenny grinned so widely that it forced his eyes to close as he held out his arms for his boyfriends to run into. " Boyfriend hug!" He said happily as they leapt onto him. Kenny finally felt like he was complete, and he had a feeling that this hug wasn't ending anytime soon. So much for unpacking he thought, giggling to himself.