Cryle - I think I'd like that

Request by FandomWhoreLol

" Oh hey babe" Wendy smiled,  kissing Stan on the lips as he wrapped an arm around her waist.  " What was it you wanted to say? " Stan asked, turning his attention back to his friend as he smiled happily. " Nevermind" Kyle choked out, his heart shattering for what he decided was going to be the last time. " Me and Wendy made up I forgot to say!  Isn't it great? " Stan grinned.  " Yea..  Fucking awesome. " Kyle replied bitterly as tears welled in his eyes.  " I have to go" He said,  turning around and walking as fast as he could in the other direction. " Wait Kyle! " Stan yelled after him,  before he got distracted by Wendy leaning her head on his shoulder. Tears fell down Kyles cheek as he started running,  not wanting anyone to see him like this.  He looked at the floor to hide his face,  ignoring everything around him. Suddenly,  he hit into a tall object,  sending him flying backwards. He winced,  scrunching his eyes shut as he anticipated crashing into the floor,  but opened them again when instead a strong arm around his waist caught him.  " Woah are you ok? " Craig chuckled,  standing Kyle up again. " Yea I'm uh..  I'm sorry" Kyle sniffled weakly.  " Kyle?  What happened? " Craig asked when he noticed how upset Kyle looked,  his tone softening as he was clearly concerned. Kyle said nothing as he met Craigs eyes,  suddenly bursting into tears again.  " Damn...  Im here for you dude. "  Craig said surprised,  pulling Kyle into a hug.  " Hey..  Its alright..  Let it out dude" Craig said soothingly as he rubbed his friends back. He looked over Kyles shoulder,  scowling when he saw Clyde Tweek and Token staring at him open mouthed,  unused to seeing Craig actually comfort someone. He stuck his middle finger up,  pulling away from the hug slightly as Kyle let go.  " You wanna go somewhere quieter?  " Craig offered softly,  holding out a hand and smiling lightly when Kyle nodded,  taking his hand and wiping his eyes on his sleeve. " I come here sometimes when people get too much for me,  no one ever goes back here" Craig explained as they walked behind the school.  " Here" Craig said,  helping Kyle up onto the wall as he sat down next to him. " So,  what's wrong? " Craig asked gently,  wiping a tear from  Kyles cheek with his thumb. " I..  I just" Kyle stuttered.  " Its okay..  Take your time man" Craig reassured him,  wrapping an arm around his shoulder comfortingly. Kyle sighed. " Why am I never good enough? " He asked weakly.  " What? " Craig asked,  surprised by the question.  " Kyle you are the most perfect person I know!  You're smart,  funny,  popular,  friendly,  you always stand up for what's right,  not to mention you're hot as fuck. " Craig chuckled lightly,  making Kyle blush as his lips curled upwards a little.  " You uh..  You really think that? " Kyle asked, looking up at the boy.  " I know it dumbass" Craig smiled,  tucking a loose ginger curl behind Kyles ear. " Now who the hell made you think otherwise?  I'll break their nose! " Craig threatened,  laughing a little,  although Kyle could tell he wasn't joking. " Its just uh..  Stan got back together with Wendy again.. " Kyle admitted weakly.  Craig felt his heart drop a little for some reason.  " You liked Wendy? " He asked,  trying to hide the fact that he was feeling strange. " Oh!  Uh..  No I'm uh..  I think I might be gay" Kyle chuckled nervously,  rubbing the back of his neck. " Really?! " Craig grinned,  a little too eagerly.  He mentally kicked himself,  screwing his eyes shut as he realised how that came out.   Come to think of it why was he so happy about the fact that Kyle wasn't straight?  " Why do you sound so excited about that? " Kyle chuckled.  " Im just uh..  Excited because someone else is gay in this dumb ass school or whatever. " Craig lied,  blushing furiously as he looked away. " Thanks for this by the way dude.. I really needed it" Kyle smiled. " Its no problem" Craig mumbled,  frowning when he realised what he was feeling.   " Just for the record...  I think you're pretty perfect too.  I mean..  You have the body of a god..  And your eyes are pretty as fuck..  The icy blue against the black of your hair..  Its jus-" Kyle blushed when he realised he was sounding really gay right now. " Anyway..  Uh.. Thanks.. " Kyle said softly. " I know you don't think that you're doing a lot but trust me..  It means the world to me. " He said as Craig turned to meet his eyes. Kyles heart jumped in his chest when he saw the smile on Craigs face. Why was he so hot all of a sudden?  " I'm just glad I could help , even a little" Craig smiled at him.  Kyle noticed Craigs hands resting in his lap,  and reached his own over,  lacing their fingers together.  " Thats kinda gay man" Craig laughed,  squeezing Kyles hand to stop him when he tried to pull away.  " Sorr-" " Hey I was just teasing! " Craig laughed as Kyle giggled slightly in response. " Why are you looking at me like that? " Kyle asked curiously.  " Sorry..  Its just..  Your laugh is so cute" Craig admitted,  blushing a little as he grinned.  Kyle could hear his heart pounding in his chest,  as butterflies filled his stomach in a way that Stan could never have made them. " What happened to the Craig who only spoke to me in the form of fuck offs and middle fingers? " Kyle laughed.  " Guess you grew on me" Craig smiled.  " KAHL!!!  JEW!  WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! " Cartman yelled angrily.  The pair frowned,  letting go of eachothers hands as they turned to see Cartman walking around the corner,  spotting them.  " THERE YOU ARE!  " He growled, stomping towards them. Craig glared at Eric.  " YOU SAID YOU WOULD DO MY HOMEWORK IF I STOPPED T-" Cartman began,  before noticing Craig.  " Do you mind Tucker?  This is a private conversation. " He scowled angrily at him.  Craig stuck his middle finger up in response,  smirking when Cartmans face turned red in anger.  " LISTEN HERE FUCKER-" Cartman began. " Or what,  you'll belly flop me to death? " Craig said blankly,  making Cartman even angrier.  Kyle chuckled.  " WHAT DO YOU THINK IS SO FUNNY DAMN JEW? " Cartman shouted at Kyle.  " Probably the fact that you look like a diabetic tomato right now. " Craig said calmly,  making Cartman splutter.  " I.. UH..  FUCK YOU GUYS! " He screamed,  running off.  Both Craig and Kyle burst into laughter as they highfived.  " I've never seen someone get rid of him that quickly,  you have to teach me oh wise one! " Kyle giggled.  " Trick is to act like you have no emotions,  works every time" Craig chuckled.  As their laughter died down,  Kyle leant his head on Craigs shoulder,  sending a blush shooting up to Craigs face.  " We gotta do this more..  You know..  Just the two of us. " Kyle smiled warmly.  " Yea I think..  I think I'd like that" Craig grinned.