Twutters - Toothache

Request by ZeCrazyWeirdo

" YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND? " Clyde spat out his drink as everyone turned to look at Tweek,  who turned bright red,  covering his face. Clyde,  Craig,  Jimmy and Token were all spending the day at Tweeks,  and while they had all been distracted with how good Craig was at Mario kart,  Tweek had accidentally given Clyde the opportunity to look through his phone to find out what had made the blonde smile so much when he looked at it. " WHAT?  GAH!  GIVE IT BACK! " Tweek yelped defensively as he tried to snatch back the phone. Token winced,  looking at Tweek helplessly. " Clyde come on,  you're going to break it" Token pleaded,  trying to calm down the situation as Jimmy and Craig worked together to keep Tweek still.  " NO READ THE TEXTS! " Craig  chuckled.  " Y-ye-yea! " Jimmy grinned. " Today was fun, miss you already,  I love you! " Clyde giggled as Token took the phone from his hand,  frowning at him. " Hey I was reading thatttt" Clyde pouted at he tried hopelessly to grab it from his taller friend. " So Tw- So Tweek,  since when do y-you have a girlfriend" Jimmy asked.  Tweek groaned as he buried his face in his arms. He peeked his face up,  looking to Token for support before hiding again. " Well...  He doesn't necessarily have a girlfriend... " Token told them, rubbing his neck nervously as everyone looked at him. " Tweek is it ok if I-" Token began,  interrupted by an embarrassed groan of approval from the blonde.  " He kind of has a boyfriend" Token admitted.  " AND YOU TOLD TOKEN BUT NOT ME? " Clyde pouted,  fake feinting onto the bed.  " How could you betray me like this" He gasped dramatically as Craig rolled his eyes.  " Clyde I swear to god" Craig chuckled as Clyde grinned back at him. " So wh- so who is it? " Jimmy asked curiously as Tweek sat up. " Its.." Tweek stuttered,  his face still red.  " Uh..  Its" He tried to say.  " GAH!  I CANT TO IT MAN!  THIS IS WAY TOO MUCH PRESSURE! " He snapped,  curling back into a ball. Suddenly,  the doorbell made the five look up. " Can someone else get it?  It's probably my mum. " Tweek asked,  chewing his lip.  " CLYDE THE TACO KING ACCEPTS YOUR MISSION! " Clyde yelled,  running downstairs. " Ill uh..  Ill make sure he doesn't well...  Do a clyde" Craig reassured them,  following him down.  " HELLO MRS TW- "Clyde began as he opened the door.  " Butters? " He asked confused. " Oh..  Is uh..  Is Tweek here?  He left this at mine earlier." Butters asked shyly,  holding up Tweeks favorite coffee cup. " I figured that he wouldnt last long without i-" Butters chuckled before he was interrupted by a gasp.  " YOU WERE THE ONE WITH TWEEK EARLIER? " Clyde grinned.  " Uh..  Yea? He was at mine all day" Butters frowned in confusion as Craig and Clyde shared an excited look.  " Come on! " Clyde grinned,  dragging Leo inside and shutting the door.  " TWEEK GUESS WHOS HERE! " Clyde yelled as they walked into the room.  " Wh- LEO! " Tweek smiled happily,  standing up as he saw his friends dragging the blonde into his room. " TWEEK! " Butters smiled,  running and jumping on him in a warm hug. " Why are you here?  I mean im happy about it but.. " Tweek giggled,  forgetting everyone else was there too. " You left this at mine...  Plus...  I wanted an excuse to come see you" Butters admitted, blushing a little. " Oh my god I can't believe I left it! " Tweek gasped,  kissing the mug and setting it on the side carefully. Suddenly,  Leo frowned as he noticed everyone staring at them. " Why are you guys looking at us like that? " Butters asked.  The pair usually hugged like this in front of people,  but now that they knew that Tweek was dating Leo,  the hugs seemed to hit differently. " YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! " Clyde smiled,  tears welling in his eyes. " Uh..  Is he ok? " Butters asked quietly as he pointed at Clyde. " He is right,  you two are pretty adorable.  " Token grinned,  knowing that it was him who had gotten them together in the first place. Tweek groaned,  turning bright red as he covered his face with his arm. Butters looked really confused as he shuffled awkwardly on the spot. " They know" Tweek said,  confirming what the others were thinking and sending them into excited squeals. " Oh" Butters chuckled,  smiling as he brushed his hair out of his eyes. " BUTTERS WE GIVE YOU OUR BLESSING" Clyde yelled,  grabbing Butters waist and hugging him tightly.  " AGH! " Leo yelped,  squirming under Clydes tight grip as he laughed. " Come on you two,  we should give them time to calm down" Token shook his head,  peeling Clyde from Butters as he helped him and Tweek out of the room.  " I'll sort them out" He laughed,  walking back into the room and leaving the pair alone in the hallway.  " Your friends are uh..  They're something " Butters laughed,  rubbing his neck nervously. " Yea I'm sorry about them" Tweek apologized. " Its ok,  it's nice that they care about you that much" Butters smiled,  holding Tweeks hands happily. " I guess you're right" Tweek grinned.  " I love how you can always see the best in people" Tweek said,  kissing his boyfriends hands gently. Butters blushed, smiling sweetly and showing his dimples. " Ok,  I think they're done now" Token said,  coming out of the room and letting the two back in.  Clyde squeaked,  looking at the pair like they were a puppy.  " You two are just so cute together! " He defended himself. " Come on,  you two are kinda perfect for eachother. " Craig said as they sat down on Tweeks bed. " Well..  Tweek is just perfect in general.. " Butters blushed darkly,  smiling shyly. Tweek grinned happily at him.  " Nu huh" He argued,  making leo look at him. " Yea huh! " He argued back.  " Nope,  I'm not you,  so I can never be completely perfect" Tweek said sweetly. " Oh my god you two are gonna give me a toothache" Craig laughed.  " Are you always like this? " Tweek and Butters looked at eachother grinning,  before nodding in response.