Bunny - Professor Chaos x Mysterion

Honestly this chapter has been sitting here un published for ages and I dont like it but I don't really know how to fix it so here you go.

"Nothing can stop us now General Disarray! " Butters said triumphantly as he climbed the radio tower,  followed closely by his trusty General. " Yea!  When we get to the top we can broadcast our propaganda to the entire town! " Dougie answered with a grin,  before looking down at the rain slick floor below them with a gulp. " That will show Coon and Friends,  those dinguses,  pardon my language. " Professor Chaos chuckled in response.  " Leo what are you- Oh for gods sake" Kenny muttered from below the two. He had been walking back from detention,  and was glad that he had brought his Mysterion costume in his school bag. He rolled his eyes and made his way behind a bin,  putting on the costume and setting his bag down before walking back to the pair slowly.  Butters was always taking superheroes too far,  and Kenny was just worried that one day he would get hurt.  " Butter- Professor Chaos! " Kenny shouted up to him in his mysterion voice,  although he was only a few feet from the floor. " Mysterion!  I should have known that you would try to stop me!  Well its too late! " Butters laughed,  sticking his tongue out as he tried to find a foothold. " Chaos come on,  you're going to hurt yourself,  just come down. " Kenny sighed,  grimacing when Leos foot slipped on the wet metal and he barely saved himself from falling. "Never!  You can't stop me from.. from taking over the world! " Butters said,  making Kenny pinch the bridge of his nose in annoyance. " Come on Chaos its cold and its probably nearly your bedtime. " Kenny said,  walking closer to the pair. " Stay back mysterion! " Professor Chaos warned,  causing Dougie to leap from the structure,  stumbling as he struggled to stay on his feet. " I've got this Chaos,  keep climbing! " Kenny groaned,  pushing past the small boy and focusing on his friend.  " Look,  if you come down I'll tell everyone you won a fight with me" Kenny compromised.  " Ha!  Who do you think I am,  the coon? " Butters laughed,  the movement making him slip on the soaked metal.  " AGH! " He yelped as he lost his grip,  falling into Kennys arms.  " Gotcha ya little monster" He laughed as Leo tried to wiggle from his grip. " Lets get you home and safe" " LET GO OF ME" Butters pleaded,  frantically waving his arms and legs as Dougie watched helplessly. " I should get going,  mum says its dinner time" Dougie said,  slinking away and leaving the pair alone. " Leo,  why are you always doing this?  Im scared you're going to get hurt one day. " Kenny softly questioned,  genuine concern in his tone.  " Who is Leo?  Im Professor Chaos....  Now release me or face my wrath! " Butters replied as Kenny continued to walk towards Leos house. " Dude I really care about you,  I dont know what I would do if something bad happened. " Kenny persisted hopelessly, slowly realising that Butters would never take this seriously. To his surprise,  he did not get a reply and Butters stopped fighting him.  He looked down to see that he had gone limp,  staring at the floor thoughtfully. " You.. You really care about me? ".  Kenny's heart lept into his throat as he realised what he had just let slip. He coughed,  red faced and spluttering excuses.  " Uh..  No I mean..  Well yea but..  I mean..  Uh" " Wait a second.. You nearly had me there Mysterion but I'm too smart for you!" Butters shouted,  wiggling out of Kennys grasp and sprinting off as fast as he could. " Until next time mystie! " Leo yelled triumphantly before disappearing behind a bush. Kenny sighed and kicked a rock across the street,  hoping to God that Leo was done playing for the night. He was frustrated,  but couldn't help the small grin that played at the corner of his mouth when he saw a little blonde tuft of hair poking out from behind the plant. Butters was a pain sometimes,  but boy did Kenny love him. He crept towards the bush,  smiling when he saw Leo kneeling on the floor,  mesmerized by a flower. " Come on professor" Kenny said softly,  holding out a hand and surprising Butters. He looked at Kennys outstretched hand for a moment,  deciding to take it.  He got up quietly,  not letting go of Kenny's hand but instead locking their fingers together as they walked in silence towards his house. Kenny knocked on Mrs Stotch's door,  waving when she opened it.  " Hi Kennet- Mysterion, you staying for dinner sweetie? " She smiled at him,  used to his frequent visits due to his friendship with her son. " No thanks miss,  Im just dropping off the professor" Kenny said in his Mysterion voice. " Thank you honey,  you're like his guardian angel,  I can see why he likes you so much. " She grinned as Leo blushed,  letting go of Kenny's hand and rushing inside. Leo ran upstairs,  shutting his door as he heard his mum saying goodnight to the superhero. He threw off the tin foil hat, flopping onto his bed and groaning. Mysterion always stopped him from winning the game,  and he had just let it happen again. There was just something about his eyes and smile that made it impossible to ignore him and Butters had to figure out what kid he was out of costume. It was eating him up inside that he didnt know,  and he would never defeat coon and friends if he couldn't figure it out. While Butters lay in his bed trying to figure out where he had seen those ocean blue eyes before,  Kenny skipped home happily,  the warm feeling of soft hands still lingering on his own. Although Leo taking games so seriously was annoying at times,  Kenny had to admit it was adorable.  Despite playing the villain,  his main crimes were usually minor inconveniences,  such as misplacing toothbrushes,  showing he hadn't got an evil bone in his body. Kenny giggled when he remembered when Leo had delivered flowers to his door with no name, thinking that the confusion it caused would be enough for it to be considered a crime. Butters was a dorky little goof but he was Kenny's dorky little goof,  and Kenny smiled to himself as he realised that he wasn't going anywhere any time soon.