Cryle - Coffee and homework?

Request by Fuckerbuns. See, I told you I would do it 😂

Kyle sighed as he stared blankly at the book resting on his lap. He clicked the pen, mind too full of thoughts to focus on studying. It wasnt helping that Cartman was bitching about something to Stan right beside him in his obnoxiously loud voice either. He groaned, holding back the temptation to snap at his friends. Instead, he let his eyes drift across the playground, allowing them to focus on the boy who was sitting on the swing, watching his own friends acting like idiots. The boy who was the reason it had been so hard to think about anything else recently. Craig Tucker. Kyle frowned, staring at his friend. What was so great about him anyway? Sure, he was smart, and funny, and good to be around, and he wasnt afraid to speak his mind. Sure he was honest and lovable and the way that the wind was blowing his hair over his sharp features right now made him look like an actual god. Kyle buried his head in his hands as a blush rose up his neck. Who was he kidding. It was obvious why Craig had been on his mind so much lately. He had the biggest fucking crush the world had ever seen. His heart stopped when he looked back up, meeting Craigs eyes and widening his own when he realised Craig had seen him staring. Craig smirked, chuckling lightly before standing up, walking towards Kyle. Kyle was frozen to the spot as he watched the boy get closer, keeping eye contact for the entire journey. Kyles heart raced as he rapidly tried to think of an excuse for staring. He had been looking at a squirrel? No that would be too obvious, he had clearly been looking into Craigs eyes. There was something on his face? No he was too far away. Kyle panicked as Craig opened his mouth to speak. " Hey Broflovski, we got biology homework? Clyde cant remember." He asked, the smirk from earlier still ghosting over his lips. " Oh! Uh, yea I mean I think so." Kyle spluttered nervously. " Huh? You think so?" Craig tilted his head in confusion. " No sorry I mean I know so, uh, I took a photo of the question he wrote on the board if you want me to send you it." Kyle offered helpfully. Craig nodded, dropping his phone into Kyles hands. " Put your number in it." Craig said when Kyle looked back at him blankly. " Oh, right. But dont I need your number, not the other way around?" Kyle asked curiously as he tapped in his number, not realising the blush forming on Craigs face. " Uh.. Well yea. Ill text you and then you'll have my number too dumbass" Craig saved himself, not actually having thought this through properly. " There you go" Kyle said, handing him back his phone as the bell rang. " Thanks, send it to me after class jew" Craig smirked, reaching out and gently stroking Kyles face with his thumb. He walked away, leaving Kyle a blushing mess as he let out a breath he had subconciously been holding as his own heart raced in his ears. He smiled, looking down at his thumb and remembering how soft Kyles skin had been. He chuckled lightly when he turned his attention to his phone screen, noticing that Kyle had saved himself as ' Hot ginger'. He tapped in a message, telling Kyle that this was his number. Staring at his phone he bumped into someone, making them yell angrily at him. " WATCH IT ASSHOLE" Bebe hissed, Craig not looking up and flipping her off in response, which he always found to be effective. His phone buzzed, notifying him that ' hot ginger' had sent one photo. He opened it, instantly deleting the useless photo of the question he had already copied down earlier in class. Truthfully, he knew full well about the homework, but after seeing Kyle staring at him he felt like he might finally have a chance with him. He saw the oppurtunity and took it, and now he had his crush's number in his phone. He grinned, typing in ' Thanks :) You're a life saver.' Before putting his phone in his pocket and walking into class. He had a feeling that he wasnt going to be getting any work done today.

" Oh yea what did Craig want earlier" Stan asked Kyle as he stacked his highlighters on the desk out of boredom. " OH! Uh... he just wanted the homework!" Kyle choked out, his sudden nervousness peaking his best friends interest. " Oh yea? Then why are you bright red?" Stan teased, pointing at the blush dusting over Kyle's cheeks. " What! Im not!" Kyle yelped, covering his face with his hands. " MR MARSH AND MR BROFLOVSKI I AM TRYING TO TEACH THE CLASS" Their teacher shouted angrily, making Stan turn back around in his chair to face the front as the two mumbled half hearted apologies. Kyle groaned quietly, ashamed that his face had turned red at the mere mention of Craigs name. He really had it bad for that boy.

After class, Kyles phone buzzed in his pocket.

Craig🖕💙: Stop walking

Kyle frowned, looking around. " What is it dude" Stan asked. " Nothing... Go on ahead, Ill see you tommorow." Kyle smiled, Stan shrugging and walking home. Kyle jumped when two hands suddenly grabbed his shoulder, making him yelp audiably. Craig laughed loudly, smirking at the shocked expression on Kyles face. " Hey Broflovski" Craig smiled. " Hi Tucker" Kyle scowled back in mock annoyance as the two started walking home together. " So, wanna help me with the homework? I'll pay you with a free coffee." Craig offered enticingly. " Hmm.." Kyle pretended to debate, chuckling at the fear that flashed in his friends eyes. " Of course I'll help dumbass" He laughed, making Craig blush slightly, flipping him off, embarrased that he had fallen for his obvious joke. " Good. You didnt really have a choice anyways. " Craig frowned. " So, you free now?" Craig asked, nervously rubbing his neck and catching Kyle off guard. " Huh? Now? Well yea I guess. Coffee and homework?"  He asked. " Coffee and homework." Craig agreed, trying to hide the smile that was threatening to give away his eagerness to spend time with the ginger. Today was going to be good.