Kyman - His fatass

Request by Stupid_chick_33. Sorry that requests are taking a while I am doing them I'm just super busy atm x

Kyle gripped the long sleeves of his jumper, curling his fingers around them and sighing as he watched the snowflakes fall outside. It was nice, but he had to admit that he was feeling a little lonely spending the evening by himself. He let his eyes close, leaning his head back and listening to his breathing. He opened his eyes again, noticing a figure walking alone in the dark. He was only lit slightly by the Hanukah decorations on Kyle's house, but he could tell exactly who it was from the familiar silhouette. Kyle knocked at the inside of the window, feeling a smile tug at his lips as Cartman turned, looking at him with a smirk. Kyle stuck his tongue out in greeting, Eric doing the same as he stuck up his middle finger jokingly, Kyle doing the same in response. Cartman walked over, pressing his hand to the window. Kyle smiled, putting his hand over where Eric's was, only a thin glass wall separating them. Cartman moved his face closer to the glass, breathing on it so that it fogged up. Kyle frowned in confusion, chuckling lightly as he watched Eric draw a love heart in the condensation. " You're so cheesy" He mouthed silently through the window, making Cartman shrug as he grinned. Cartman smirked mischievously as an idea popped into his head, breathing against the glass again. He bit his lip in concentration as he attempted to write " Dumb Jew" backwards so that it would be the right way around from Kyle's side. When Kyle had managed to figure out what the writing was supposed to say, he gasped in mock offense, puffing his cheeks out to make his face look fat and pointing at Eric's ass, in his way of wordlessly calling him a fatass. Cartman laughed, blowing a kiss to his boyfriend. He sucked in a breath as another idea hit him, holding up a finger to tell him to hang on a sec as he bent down, rolling a ball of snow in his hands. He poked two dots into the ball and made a curved line with his finger to that it resembled a smile, holding it up proudly. Kyle pouted, holding his hand to his chest and drawing a heart on the glass in his breath to show how cute he thought it was. Cartman smirked, throwing the ball at the window, laughing when Kyle flinched, nearly falling off of the window seat in shock. Kyle scowled at him, mouthing " wait there " and disappearing to put on his coat and boots. When he was ready, Kyle smirked, planning on jumping out and scaring his boyfriend in revenge. He opened the door, frowning when Cartman was no where to be seen. " Huh?" He said, suddenly yelping when a snowball slammed into his face and Eric erupted into giggles. " Fuck you asshole!" Kyle laughed, ducking into  cover behind a hedge. He rolled a ball, popping his head over the bush and launching it at Cartman, smirking proudly when he watched it explode into a cloud of snow on impact, making Eric screech in shock. " Now you're asking for it Jew!" Cartman laughed, throwing two snowballs at the same time. Kyle giggled, narrowly avoiding being hit square in the face by one. He heard crunching snow as Cartman came closer, trying to sneak but being too heavy to do it effectively. Kyle stayed still, trying to be quiet as he heard Eric approaching. Suddenly, he jumped up, catching Cartman off guard and smashing a handful of snow into his face. " AGH!" Cartman yelled, Kyles eyes widening as Eric fell backwards, pulling Kyle down with him. The two boys looked at each other, bursting into laughter as they laid on the floor, Kyle on top of Cartmans chest. As their laughter died down, they smiled, Kyle leaning down and placing a gentle kiss on his boyfriends lips. " I missed you" Kyle admitted happily. " Your lips taste like Jew" Cartman teased, making Kyle roll off him laughing. They laid next to each other, making snow angels and smiling up at the stars. Cartman stood up, offering a hand out to Kyle and helping him up. " Yours looks like an obese turtle had a seizure" Kyle teased, pointing at the blob of a snow angel that Cartman had made with his body. " Shut up asshole" Cartman laughed, flicking a piece of snow that had stuck to his coat onto Kyle. " Wanna come inside and get some hot chocolate with me?" Kyle asked, shivering as he suddenly realised how cold he was. Cartman nodded, following his boyfriend to the door. Kyle walked inside, frowning when Eric stopped in the doorway. " What are you, a vampire?" He chuckled, looking curiously at Cartman, who pointed at the mistletoe that he had just found on the floor, and was now holding over the doorway. " Think you owe me something" Cartman smirked, making Kyle roll his eyes. " Come on man I don't even celebrate Christmas I'm not gonna follow your dumb traditions" Kyle laughed, making Eric pout. " Dude you're gonna freeze if you don't come inside" Kyle shook his head, before sighing as he gave in, walking up to Eric and kissing him. " Thank youuuu" Eric grinned, shutting the door behind him. " So why were you out so late anyways?" Kyle asked thoughtfully, Eric shrugging. " Don't know, guess I just missed my Jew" He grinned as the two removed their coats and shoes. Kyle blushed, shaking his head and smiling. " Well you wanna stay over tonight? It's late." Kyle asked, making Cartman nod enthusiastically. " Ok, go get the blankets from upstairs, I'll go make the hot chocolates" Kyle smiled warmly. Cartman groaned, hugging Kyle from behind in protest. " I know what you're doing, you're acting all cute and clingy so that I do everything for you." Kyle chuckled, seeing right through his lazy boyfriend. " What? I would neveeerrr" Cartman laughed. " Ugh, fine, go sit on the sofa, chubby" Kyle rolled his eyes, smiling as Cartman gave him a grateful kiss. " Yea ok now sit before I change my mind and make you climb stairs" Kyle teased, going upstairs to get the blankets a smile on his face. The boy was a fatass, but he was his fatass.