Bunny - My hero

Kenny trudged through the melting snow,  determined to rescue his prince. Butters was grounded in his room after sticking up for Kenny when his dad insulted him,  meaning that it was Kennys fault that he was there in the first place. He needed to show Butters how much he meant to him,  and how much he appreciated the smiling blonde boy who could brighten any day with a smile. Kenny grinned when Leos house came into view,  and he sprinted up to the ground below his window.  Kennys bit his lip thoughtfully; he never thought that he'd actually get this far. He looked around for something to aid him in his rescue,  eyes locking onto a pile of pebbles.  He picked them up,  throwing them gently at the window to alert Butters of his presence. He beamed when his friends face appeared in the window,  giggling and rolling his eyes before opening it. " FEAR NOT MY PRINCE I AM HEAR TO RESCUE YOU" Kenny shouted up to him in a theatrically heroic accent. " Ken!  Shhh! " Butters whisper yelled through laughter. Kenny grinned goofily up at him,  before noticing the tree next to his friends window. " I am not letting you spend tonight alone in your room" Kenny smiled,  climbing the tree expertly. Butters shook his head suppressing laughter and took Kennys outstretched hand,  climbing catuiously onto the ledge below his window. " Oh gee Ken,  this looks dangerous" He said nervously,  looking down at the hard ground below them. " Its ok Buttercup I got ya" Kenny said reassuringly,  helping him onto the tree and sliding to the ground. Butters climbed as low as he could,  before settling on the branch and biting his lip. " I'll catch you" Kenny smiled,  the look on his face making Leo's heart flutter. He always felt safe around Kenny,  and knew that the freckled boy would sooner die than let him get hurt,  so he jumped into his arms.  As Kenny had promised,  he caught Butters,  gently setting him down on the floor,  hands lingering on his waist slightly longer than they needed to and eyes locking together for a blissful moment.  " Thanks for saving me my hero" Butters joked,  punching his shoulder lightly.  Kenny grinned,  walking towards the path,  Leo next to him. He took a deep breath,  filling his lungs with the cold night air. He exhaled slowly,  a small and faint cloud of white escaping his lips. " I love this time of night,  its so peaceful" Kenny smiled,  grabbing onto a lampost with one hand and elegantly swinging around it. " Its a nice change from Eric" Butters giggled,  making Kenny chuckle in response.  " Tell me about it". The pair began to walk , until Kenny quickly grabbed Leo's waist,  pulling him towards him abruptly. Butters looked confused,  until he saw the large puddle that he had narrowly avoided stepping in.  " Gee thanks Ken,  two rescues in one night?  I owe you" He smiled gratefully.  " Kenny blushed and shrugged.  " Meh,  its the least I can do ". He stated,  as they continued down the road. " Hey uh,  ken,  im sorry about my dad earlier.. " Butters apologized sadly. "Its fine Leo,  it's not your fault that he's a homophobic prick" Kenny rolled his eyes. " But uh..  Thanks for sticking up for me,  it really meant a lot what you said" The orange hooded boy admitted sincerely.  " Butters smiled sadly,  the events replaying in his mind.  " BUTTERS WHY DID YOU LET THIS HOMO INTO OUR HOUSE? " He winced as his dads voice echoed in his head.  He remembered the hurt on Kennys face,  and the tears that he tried so hard to hide. " PARDON MY LANGUAGE BUT SCREW YOU DAD!  KENNY IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS..  E. EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND HE IS THE ONLY ONE AROUND HERE WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT ANYONE BUT HIMSELF. SO WHO CARES IF HE LIKES GUYS BECAUSE MAYBE WE SHOULD START JUDGING PEOPLE ON THEIR ACTIONS INSTEAD OF THEIR FRICKING SEXUALITY! " He recalled screaming, before his dad shoved him into his room and locked the door.  He rubbed the bruise on his arm,  a painful reminder of the encounter. " No one deserves to be treated like that Ken.  Especially not you" He smiled at Kenny,  who was looking at him with eyes filled with concern. He stopped walking,  tucking a strand of blonde hair out of his friends face before asking " Leo, your arm,  does it still hurt? " " Uh..  A little I guess,  but its okay,  I've had worse" Butters lightly chuckled,  his heart aching. " Can I see it Butterfly?" Kenny asked softly,  making Butters slowly lift his sleeve to reveal a large purple circle. " Fuck..  Im gonna kill him" Kenny spat angrily.  Butters placed a small hand on his cheek,  staring gently into his eyes. Kennys anger melted away as Leo calmly spoke.  " Hey,  its okay Kenny,  whats done is done. I'm just glad that I get to spend tonight with my favorite person in the world. " Kenny smiled warmly,  holding Leo's arm and kissing the bruise as gently as he could,  before rolling his sleeve down. Butters blushed lightly at the kiss,  giggling quietly.  " That tickled! " Kenny smiled at this,  until Butters stood on his toes and planted an equally gentle kiss on his cheek.  His eyes widened in shock,  blushing red. " Got you back" Leo giggled,  continuing walking and leaving Kenny frozen in disbelief.  Leopold Stotch had kissed HIM? The most adorable and innocent cupcake in the universe? He shook his head and ran to catch up with Butters when he realised he had been left behind. He caught up to him and looked up at the clear sky, an idea popping into his head.  " Hey Leo,  follow me" He said grabbing the boys wrist and excitedly dragging him with him.  " Slow down Ken! " Leo giggled,  struggling to keep up with the eager boy. Kenny let go of his arm,  running up a grassy hill, and stopping,  gazing contentedly at the silhouette of the town against the sky.  " Come on Buttercup! " He shouted happily as Butters shook his head fondly and clambered up after him. He smiled when he saw the sparkle in Kennys eyes as he looked out into the stars. " Isnt it beautiful? " Kenny sighed,  absentmindedly moving closer to Leo.  " Wow.. " Butters gasped as he looked at the cloudless night,  speckled with sparkling pin pricks of light. A shooting star passed above them,  and Kenny jolted excitedly,  accidentally brushing his hand against Leo's and sending sparks of electricity through both boys veins.  They blushed lightly,  before Kenny made the risky decision to lace their fingers together.  He released a breath he had been nervously holding when Butters squeezed his hand in response and grinned at him. " Shooting star Leo,  make a wish. " Butters hummed in thought.  " I wish that this night would never end " Leo decided,  making Kenny smile goofily. " Whats your wish? " Butters asked.  Kenny then looked into the boys eyes,  debating on whether or not he should tell the truth. He took a deep breath. " I've got all I ever wanted right here in front of me" He admitted shyly,  looking at the boy with hopeful eyes. " Ken... " Butters said,  tears of happiness welling in his eyes. He pulled the taller boy into a tight hug, burying his head in his chest. " Mmmmhmm mmo" He mumbled.  " What was that Butterfly? " Kenny asked, pulling away from the hug slightly. " I uh.. I love you...  More than friends " Butters stated, rubbing his knuckles together nervously and looking into Kennys eyes,  anxiously awaiting his response. Kenny's eyes widened in shock,  before his eyebrows furrowed upwards in adoration and his mouth curled into a sappy grin. " I love you too Leo... So..  So fucking much. "