Creek - Second cutest guy

" Damn I died again" Tweek pouted,  dropping the controller into his lap as he watched Craig continue the level. The pair had been fake dating for nearly a month now and they had grown a lot closer because of it,  spending nearly every day together.  Whenever they couldn't be with eachother in person,  they would be texting,  and sometimes the pair would forget that their relationship was not real. Neither would admit that though,  pretending that holding hands and hugging even when in private was simply because it had become a habit. " Woah,  you're so good at this!! " Tweek said excitedly when Craig beat the level,  flashing him a wide toothy grin. Craig felt his face heat up,  his fake boyfriend's smile too adorable for him to handle. " Th.. Thanks" Craig stuttered,  blushing darker when he heard himself mess up his words and Tweek giggled lightly.  " I uh..  I have to pee" Craig lied,  rushing towards the bathroom. He shut the door,  leaning against it as he let a breath out. He caught a glimpse of his beetroot face in the mirror,  walking over to the sink as he  frowned. What was he doing?  He was Craig Tucker! He shouldn't be getting so worked up over a boy. He splashed water on his face,  taking a deep breath as he looked at his reflection,  a determined expression on his face.  He was going to go out there,  and he was going to tell Tweek how he felt. He opened the door confidently,  walking back to the sofa.  He paused however when he saw Tweek,  sitting on the floor and making adorable faces at Craigs guinea pig,  who was looking back at the blonde from his ball. Tweek noticed Craig,  smiling as he looked up at him.  " Can we get him out? " Tweek pleaded. Craig felt his blush come back as his stomach did little flips. Stripe was Craigs favorite thing in the world,  and the fact that Tweek had so much enthusiasm towards him made Craig fall even more in love. " Dont worry!  I won't twitch and hurt him or anything!  I promise! " He begged.  " For some reason,  when I'm with you I don't really twitch or anything. I only realised it since we started hanging out so much. I don't know why,  I think its because when we're together I feel safe and like...  Happy? I don't know.  I just...  I guess I can't be stressed when I'm with you. " Tweek smiled honestly,  turning his attention back the the guinea pig before a cough from Craig as he spluttered made him look up.  " Hey you ok? " Tweek asked concerned. Craig groaned,  his face bright red as he pulled his hat down to cover his eyes. Crap,  Craig thought to himself.  He had planned on being a lot smoother and more confident with this.  " I like you" Craig admitted,  biting his lip nervously. " Well,  yea,  I like you too? " Tweek said confused as he looked blankly at Craig.  " No like...  Romantically" Craig mumbled. " Craig no one is here,  you don't have to pretend anymore. " Tweek laughed nervously.  " Tweek no" Craig began,  becoming slightly frustrated.  " I actually like you. Can we date..  For real?" He asked,  pulling tighter at his hat until only his mouth was exposed. The silence was deafening,  Craig only hearing the thumping of his heart in his chest and his unsteady breathing as he waited for a response.  He had either ruined his life,  or made it 100 x better. He heard shuffling as Tweek stood up,  and footsteps as he slowly walked towards him.  He jumped when he felt a small hand on the side of his face,  pulling him forwards slightly. " Tweek what are yo-" Craig was interrupted when soft lips met his own. His eyes widened under his hat,  closing gently as he wrapped his arms around Tweeks waist. The pair eventually pulled away,  and Craig felt his hat being lifted off of his head. His eyes met Tweeks,  who was grinning, a light blush dusting over his cheeks but nothing compared to the colour of Craigs. Tweek giggled at Craigs hat hair,  running a hand through it to smooth down the spikes. " Messy hair?  You steal my first kiss now you're coming for my look? " Tweek teased,  surprisingly calm about what was happening. " I uh.. I" Craig spluttered,  making Tweek smile. " Yes,  we can start dating for real. " Tweek responded to his earlier question,  like his answer hadn't been made obvious by the kiss already. A huge smile spread across Craigs lips as he wrapped Tweek in a warm hug,  lifting him up and spinning around,  making Tweek yelp in surprise. The pair laughed,  flopping onto the sofa together,  still hugging tightly. " I've been waiting for you to ask that for so long" Tweek grinned. " And I've been wanting to ask it for so long" Craig smiled,  placing a kiss on Tweeks head. " I love you so much" Craig sighed happily. " I love you too" Tweek said,  snuggling further into the hug. The sound of Stripes ball hitting into the sofa made the two seperate,  looking down to see the jealous animal. " Come on then" Craig chuckled,  opening the ball and letting the guinea pig crawl up his arm towards his chest.  Tweek smiled,  petting Stripe who leaned into the touch,  grateful for the attention. " Wanna hold him? " Craig asked,  making Tweek nod excitedly.  Craig would never let anyone near Stripe,  so the fact that he was letting Tweek hold him showed just how much the boy meant to him. Craig plopped him into Tweeks hands,  smiling when Stripe started washing himself comfortably. " He's the second cutest guy I know" Tweek smiled,  making Craig tilt his head.  " Second? " He asked curiously.  " Yep,  the cutest was just hugging me" Tweek grinned,  blushing along with Craig when he realised that Tweek meant him.