Bunny - More than words can say

Part 2 of Soft hair and warm hugs
Request by Spiderbatdisney68

" Wanna get out of here baby? " Kenny smiled. " I dont care where we are as long as I'm with you Ken" Kenny fake gagged at this, making Butters giggle and lightly punch his shoulder. " Im TRYING to be romantic Kennyyyy" He whined, still laughing. " Mmm.. Well if you wanna be romantic I know the perfect place" Kenny smiled, his plan going perfectly. " Shall we? " He said comically, putting his empty mug onto the table, stretching out his hand and flashing his boyfriend a charming grin. Butters laughed, chugging the last of his hot chocolate, leaving him with a foamy ring on his lips, which made Kenny smile. " Here let me help you with that" He said, proceeding to kiss his boyfriend, licking all of the excess drink away. Butters wrapped his arms around Kennys neck, and yelped when he was picked up suddenly. Kenny broke the kiss, pressing their noses together instead and carrying leo to the car. The whole way out of the shop Butters was staring lovingly at the glistening eyes in front of him, tracing the freckles that dusted Kennys nose with his eyes, joining them together and creating constellations. Kenny sat Butters down in the passenger seat, before hopping into the drivers seat with a huge grin plastered to his face. " So where are we going Ken? " Butters asked enthusiasticcally, and kenny replied with a chuckle. " Its a surprise". Butters raised an eyebrow, unsure as to where this was going, but when he saw how wide Kennys grin was he felt safe and couldnt help but smile too. He looked out of the window, watching as they passed streets covered in soft blankets of snow that sparkled like glitter. He stuck his tongue out in concentration as he tried to figure out where Kenny was taking them, and was so startled when Kenny honked the horn that he bit it. " Ouch! " Butters yelped as Kenny happily waved at Kyle and Stan through the window, oblivious to what had just happened. Butters pouted as he waited for the stinging to fade. When Kenny stopped at the traffic lights he looked over at the blonde boy, wincing when he saw tears in his eyes. " Babe? Whats wrong?! " Kenny asked worriedly, brushing the loose strands of hair out of Leos face. " I just uh.. Bit my tongue" Butters said, smiling through the pain. " Oh shit.. When I honked.. Sorry baby" Kenny said, rubbing his neck nervously. " Its ok, its already feeling better" Butters said, smiling reassuringly at his boyfriend. " Still.. Ill give you a warning next time" Kenny weakly laughed, before the traffic light turned green and they began moving again. Kennys face instantly brightened when he turned a corner, and Butters looked confused when he parked at the side of the road. " We're here! " Kenny said excitedly, removing his seatbelt and getting out to open Butters door for him. " Ken theres nothing here? " Butters said, looking around at the empty fields and trees. " No this way! " Kenny said happily, dragging leo out of the car by his hand and skipping into the trees. They eventually came out into an open space, and Butters mouth dropped at the sight before them. The field was untouched by snow, and surrounded by vibrant evergreen trees and bushes. There was a carpet of snowdrop flowers scattered below their feet, which Kenny knew were Leos favorite plant. " Wow.. Its.. " " Beautiful? " Kenny finished his sentance, smiling at the reaction that he got. " Yea.. " Butters whispered in awe, looking at the scenery in front of him.Kenny placed his arm around Butters waist. " I used to come here whenever I needed to be alone, but.. I figured I'll never want to be apart from you, so I want to share this place with my butterfly. Its my special place, and i guess what I'm trying to say is.. I want it to be our happy place, because.. Im most happy when im with you.. Or something. " Kenny smiled, biting his lip nervously. In response, Butters smiled widely enough to crinkle his eyes, and grabbed Kennys other hand, spinning them around in circles, making them both burst out into euphoric giggles. " I love you so much Kenny" Butters said happily when they finally stopped spinning, laughing when his boyfriend stumbled due to his dizzyness. " I love you too bab-E!" kenny said as he fell over onto his ass into the flowers, maaking them both laugh happily. Kenny looked up at the boy in front of him, the sun behind him making him look like an angel. Kenny thought to himself about what he had planned on doing tonight, and sighed with happiness, knowing that if all went to plan, he got to spend the rest of his life with this actual cinnamon roll. " Butters.. " Kenny said, his sudden serious tone making Butters tilt his head in confusion, causing Kenny to pause to admire how adorable he was.
Kenny felt the ring box in his pocket, and took a deep breath. He knew that this was the right time. He looked deep into the sky blue eyes above him, sitting up and slowly getting onto one knee. " Butters, I love you more than anything in this world. More than this place, more than NASCAR, more than casa bonita.. " Kenny began, making Butters chuckle at the dork below him. ".. And,.. I cant imagine my life without you. You make me whole, you make me feel like I can do anything and I love you so.. So much. I guess what im trying to say is.. Leopold Stotch.. Will you marry me? " Kenny pulled out the ring box, opening it and looking up shyly at Butters happy tear stained face. Butters was unable to speak, sso full with joy and love that all he could do was rapidly shake his head up aand down. Kenny smiled happily, tears making his vision misty. He slid the ring onto his boyfriends, now fiances, long slender finger, then stood up, quickly wrapping his arms around the smaller boy, bursting out into loud sobbing ass happy tears flooded out of his eyes. Butters hugged back tightly and both boys realized that they would be together forever, and live happily ever after. Neither had been more content with life, and they had a sneaking suspicion that this was only the beginning. " I love you so fucking much Leo.. " " I love you too Ken.. More than words can say"