Creek - Five more minutes of hugs

Request by @stormytrix97

Tweek sat on Craigs bed,  smiling at Stripe through the bars of his cage as he waited for his boyfriend to come back from the kitchen. He tilted his head in confusion when he heard music,  walking towards the window and looking down onto the street.  He sighed when he saw Cartman,  Stan,  Kyle and Kenny having what looked like a singing battle with Clyde,  Jimmy and Token,  who looked like he wanted to murder Clyde for making him be there. Tweek turned around when he heard the door open,  smiling widely when he saw Craig grinning back at him as he danced into the room,  using a carrot that he had brought in to feed Stripe as a microphone.  Tweek was tearing up from how hard it was to hold in his laughter as Craig lip synced to Cartman singing Poker face,  shaking his hips to the song.  When Craig saw the adorable expression on Tweeks face,  he danced harder, making Tweek giggle to the point where his face was bright red. Tweek blurted out a noise that was a mixture of a snort and a hiccup, instantly covering his mouth with his hand, widening his eyes. He looked away from Craig embarrassed, his boyfriend staring at him. " What was that noise?" Craig smiled, Tweek burying his face into his hands, groaning in embarrassment. He was really insecure about the fact that whenever he laughed too hard he would snort. " It was adorable" Craig grinned, making Tweek look up at him. " What?" He asked. " Everything about you is adorable Tweeky" Craig laughed, hugging the blonde who smiled, hugging back tightly. " Now lets give this to Stripe and then finish our island" Craig grinned, referencing the game that they had been playing all afternoon together. Tweek nodded enthusiastically. " Can I give it to him?" Tweek asked, giving Craig puppy eyes as he pointed to the carrot. " S..sure" Craig stuttered, finding it way too adorable that Tweek liked Stripe as much as he did. He handed him the vegetable, before climbing onto the bed, grabbing his switch and turning it on, opening animal crossing. When Tweek had fed the carrot to the guinea pig, he climbed underneath his boyfriends arms, settling comfortably in his lap and making Craig smile warmly, resting his head on top of the mess of blonde hair below him. " We still have to pick up the weeds" Tweek hummed thoughtfully, noticing the digital weeds scattering their island. " Yea but picking up plants is boringgg" Craig sighed. " I'll do it for you if you want?" Tweek smiled generously as Craig plopped the console into his hands. " Be my guest" He chuckled, moving his hands to play instead with Tweeks hair. Tweek stuck his tongue out in concentration as he weeded their island, enjoying the feeling of Craigs fingers twirling around on his scalp. He shivered pleasantly, instinctively leaning into Craigs hands, making the taller boy giggle lightly. He knew that Tweek loved his hair being played with, and loved playing with it just as much. He enjoyed the soft feeling, also loving the positive reaction that he got from his boyfriend. " Did you get a new shampoo?" Craig asked absentmindedly as a sweet lemony smell hit his nose, rather than the usual strawberry one that Tweek radiated. "Hmm? Oh, yea. You like it? I'm surprised you can tell over the coffee smell" Tweek chuckled, knowing full well that he constantly smelled of coffee to everyone but himself, who was used to it. " No" Craig frowned, making Tweek look up at him. "Huh? Why not?" Tweek asked, before he noticed the familiar pout on Craig's face and smirked. Craig hated change, and would get in a strop like a toddler whenever it happened. " Aww, do I smell different?" Tweek teased, pinching Craig's cheeks and making him pout more. " Mmpfh. I just liked the lemon one is all." Craig frowned, looking away as a blush grew on his face. Tweek shook his head, smiling at the dork above him. " Well I think that this one smells good too, don't you?" Tweek asked. " Ugh, I guess." Craig huffed. Tweek giggled, climbing up further and planting a soft kiss on Craig's nose, making him smile. " Better?" Tweek asked. " I don't know, maybe another one will help me tolerate it" Craig grinned as Tweek kissed him again. " There you go you big baby" Tweek laughed, squeaking as Craig suddenly pulled him closer, wrapping him in a tight hug. " I love youuuu" Craig mumbled into him as he buried his face in his hair. " I love you too Craigy" Tweek laughed, hugging back. " You know, strawberry is actually my favorite fruit" Craig said thoughtfully as the pair continued to hug. " I know" Tweek grinned proudly, looking up at Craig and sending his heart racing when he realised what he was saying. " They didn't have lemon in stock, but I remembered how much you like strawberries so I got that one instead." Tweek smiled. " You chose your shampoo for me?" Craig teased. " Hey, don't tease me you're the one who just got all huffy because I smelt different" Tweek giggled as Craig kissed him again. " Ok ok, fair enough" Craig chuckled. " Oh, I harvested all of the weeds by the way" Tweek said , pulling away slightly to grab the console, but Craig pulled him back into the hug before he could get far. " mmph" He groaned in protest as he held Tweek tightly. " But.. animal crossing.." Tweek whined. " five more minutes of hugs" Craig smiled, making Tweek giggle. " You are so clingy" Tweek joked. " You love it" Craig smiled. " Never said I didn't" Tweek agreed, burying his face into Craig's chest.