Bunny - Good times with weapons (part 2)

I did this in a hurry as I am in hospital and it is visiting hours soon but I hope its still okay. 

Kenny opened his eyes slowly,  instantly shutting them when a bright light filled his vison. He groaned sleepily and pulled the thin blanket over his head,  a strong urge to fall back asleep pulling him further into the bed. " LEO! " He suddenly shouted,  his eyes shooting open as he sat upright,  remembering the events that had taken place. He looked around and saw that he was in a hospital bed,  surprised when a nurse gently stopped him from standing up. " Sir,  please calm down" She said as Kenny frantically scanned the room for his friend,  not even realising that he was hyperventilating. " Where is Leo?? " He asked desperately when he couldn't see the blonde. " WHERE IS MY BUTTERFLY?! " He screamed,  not even realising what he was saying. " Sir please calm down or I will be forced to -" " BUTTERS?  FUCK IS HE OKAY? " Kenny interrupted,  not even looking at the nurse who was now calling for security. " Sir we are going to need you to calm down or we will be forced to restrain you" A booming voice sounded from above him. Kenny  suddenly felt his panic turn into a horrible sick feeling when he spotted a crying Mrs Stotch talking to a doctor. His stomach lurched as he feared the worst,  and he fixed his eyes on Linda, pulling his knees up into his chest as tears blurred his vision. " Leo? " Was all Kenny could manage to let out,  coming out in a broken,  weak and barely even audiable tone. He sounded so vulnerable and childlike,  and he felt like he was about to throw up. Suddenly Linda turned and met Kennys eyes,  a small smile forming on her face as her eyes welled up with tears again. She raced over,  wrapping Kenny in a tight hug and making him insanely aware of the sharp pain in the back of his head,  he assumed from when he had hit the floor last night. He winced as she let go, looking deep into her eyes for answers. " Thank you so much Kenneth,  the doctors said if you hadn't have done anything he might not have made it. " She cried,  cupping his face gratefully. " Leo...  He's okay? " The boy finally managed to ask, deathly afraid that the answer would be no. " Yes of course,  he's sleeping right now but they said he will be fine,  his brain was 100% untouched." She revealed,  making Kenny breathe a sigh of relief,  embracing the non familiar woman as he was overcome with joy. As if on cue,  Kenny looked to the doorway,  spotting a small boy with fluffy blonde hair,  a bandage on his eye,  and a grin wider than Kennys own. " LEO! " He screamed,  ripping himself from Mrs Stotch and sprinting towards the boy. Butters smiled,  jumping up into Kennys arms as he spun him around happily,  squishing their faces together. " I am so fucking glad you are okay buttercup you have no idea! " Kenny said,  unable to stop himself from planting a small kiss on Leos cheek before reluctantly lowering him back onto the floor. " Well gee,  im glad that you're okay too Ken!  I remember what you did for me and I...  Im.. I dont know how to say whats in my head. I just..  I feel like whenever im not hugging you im not satisfied kind of like..  Ugh..  Like this! " Butters said,  giving up on words and deciding instead to illustrate his point by wrapping his arms around his friends neck and pulling him into a warm, loving kiss. They pulled away,  Kenny with wide eyes as he processed what was happening.  Butters suddenly turned dark red as his eyes focused on something behind Kenny.  As Kennys eyes softened into a dreamy grin,  Leos turned into one of horror as he buried his face into Kennys chest,  making him frown in confusion. He turned around,  his own eyes widening in realisation as he watched Butters' mum stare back at him in a shock greater than his own. No one spoke for a while,  and everyone stayed frozen in the position,  all too afraid to make the first move. " So,  you're the famous Ken..  Thought it was a coincidence,  and I'm not going to lie to you I kind of thought that you were imaginary. " Linda finally said. " Kenny grinned,  looking down to see that even Leos ears were covered in a blush. " Famous? " Kenny smirked. " I found his diary a couple of weeks ago,  he writes about you a lot. " Linda explained while the mortified Butters hid further into his chest. Kenny chuckled weakly, the pain from his own injury suddenly setting in as the adrenaline wore off. " I had no idea you thought of me like that Le" Kenny smiled.  " Mmpfph" Leo mumbled into Kennys clothing. " What was that" Kenny grinned,  as Leo looked up at him.  Despite the pain Kenny laughed heartily at the red boy when he exposed his face,  but before he could hide it again Kenny grabbed his chin,  kissing him passionately before releasing him. " Im glad you're okay Leo".  Linda took a deep breath, before lowering her voice.  " Well,  thats not completely true. " Both Kenny and Leos eyes shot to the woman,  the fear in Kennys so much more evident than the emotion in Butters.  He was honestly too happy right now to be worried,  but Kenny cared so deeply for the boy his heart rose to his throat at Lindas words. " Leopold honey,  you most likely wont have any vision in that eye. " Kennys felt sick. It was his fault.  He had thrown the star. He had made it so that Leo would be blind in one eye. Kenny stood up as Leo fell off of his lap with a thud. He didn't deserve Leo he thought as he walked towards the door and his own thoughts blurred the confused words of the two behind him. He would only make his life worse,  just like he always did,  he was-.  Suddenly he felt Leo grab his arm,  pulling him back to reality. " KENNY! " He shouted as he held onto his arm like his life depended on it.  " It wasn't your fault.  I need you here.  I..  I love you Ken. " Butters said quietly but firmly. A tear slipped from Kennys eye as the negative thoughts melted away and he wrapped his arms around the boy,  holding him tight and smiling.  " I love you too Leo and I swear,  im not going anywhere. "