Stylenny - Waffles?

Kyle smiled as Stan snuggled closer into his side.  The three were laying in bed,  Kenny snoring lightly,  his mouth hanging open as he drooled onto the pillow. He had a leg and an arm reaching over Kyle,  who was inbetween the two,  and he looked like a weird starfish. Despite being sandwiched in a hug between his two boyfriends,  Kyle still couldn't sleep.  He held his breath as he carefully leant over Stan to grab his phone from the side,  the black haired boy groaning in his sleep and pulling Kyle back down,  hugging him closer. Kyle switched his phone on,  squinting as the bright light hit his eyes. He decided that scrolling through instagram for a few minutes might make him feel more sleepy. He opened the app,  turning his brightness all the way down so as not to wake the other two. He bit his lip,  holding back a giggle when he scrolled past one of Cartmans selfies. He continued scrolling,  finding it increasingly hard to not laugh at the weird shit that their friends would post.  Suddenly he snorted with laughter when he saw something that Clyde had posted with Craig.

Kyle slapped a hand over his mouth to muffle the laughter that flowed out involuntarily

Kyle slapped a hand over his mouth to muffle the laughter that flowed out involuntarily. Their friends were such dumbasses. " Kyle? " Kenny yawned,  opening his eyes.  " Sorry Ken" Kyle whispered apologetically. " Why are you still awake baby? " Kenny asked sleepily,  placing lazy kisses on his shoulder. " I'm just not tired yet I guess" Kyle shrugged.  He lifted his phone down,  showing Kenny the post.  " Look at these idiots" He grinned,  making Kenny laugh loudly,  only half awake and forgetting that Stan was still asleep.  " What time is it? " Stan groaned,  burying his face into Kyles side as he woke up.  Kenny snickered as Kyle pouted at him for waking up their boyfriend.  " Its two,  go back to sleep dude" Kyle smiled,  placing a gentle kiss on Stans head.  " Mmphhhf" Stan mumbled,  hand wiggling around in search of Kennys. " MMPHHHF! " He groaned louder when he couldn't find his hand. Kenny laughed,  lacing their fingers together as Stan sighed contently. Stan was always clingy,  especially when he was sleepy,  and the other two found it adorable. Kyle frowned,  trying to close his eyes when he felt Stan fall back asleep. Kenny stood up,  kissing Kyle gently before heading to the bathroom.  " Gotta piss" He said,  leaving the room. Kyle pouted as he tried to fall asleep. He would be fine with just laying here all night hugging Stan while he slept,  but he had work in the morning,  so he needed to get rest too. He frowned.  The more he seemed to try to sleep,  the more awake he felt. The sound of the toilet flushing told him that Kenny was coming back. The bed dipped slightly next to him when Kenny layed back down,  slotting in next to him comfortably like a jigsaw piece. " Still can't sleep? " Kenny said softly into his ear,  Kyle nodding in response. Suddenly, an idea popped into Kennys head as a smile spread across his lips. Kyle felt himself relax as a soft humming sounded from Kennys lips.  

( https://youtu.be/dpRyc9h1H30 if you wanna hear his humming right now)

His voice was soft and calming,  and Kyle never stopped telling him about how much he loved it.  Kenny on the other hand hated his voice,  so would only ever sing for his boyfriends,  and maybe sometimes his sister. Kyle felt his eyelids grow heavy,  closing them as Kenny continued to hum, stroking his hair gently. " I love you" Kenny said softly when he felt Kyles breathing slow,  signalling that he had fallen asleep.

The light shining through the window made Kyle groan as he pulled the blankets over his eyes.  Suddenly he shot up,  looking straight at the clock,  heart dropping when he realised he was going to be late. He was the only one in bed,  and he scrambled over towards the edge of it,  foot catching in the blanket and causing him to fall onto the floor with a yelp and a thump. Kenny appeared in the doorway,  chuckling at his boyfriend.  " You're up" He laughed as Kyle frowned at him.  " Why didn't you wake me up?  Im gonna be late! " He pouted as he stood up to grab his clothes.  " You didn't sleep well last night,  so we wanted to give you a lie in. " Stan explained,  appearing behind Kenny and wrapping his hands around his waist. " And you're not gonna be late,  Kenny got your stuff ready and I made breakfast.  " Stan smiled,  making Kyle look up at the two gratefully.  " I love you guys" He smiled,  hugging them both tightly.  " Hold on a second..  Stan made breakfast? " Kyle winced,  the smoke alarm going off making them all realise what a bad idea putting Stan in charge of food was. The three raced into the kitchen,  Kenny turning the flame off as Kyle flapped a towel around underneath the alarm to make it shut up. " Stan chuckled weakly,  rubbing his neck nervously as the three stared at the black pile of ashes in the pan. " Waffles? " Kenny laughed,  getting out a box of waffles from the cupboard and pushing them into the toaster.  " Waffles sound great" Kyle giggled as Stan pouted at his cremated bacon,  poking it with a fork. " Hey we're proud of you for trying baby" Kyle laughed,  kissing Stans cheek.  The black haired boy grumbled something about wanting to be a good boyfriend,  crossing his arms as he frowned. " Stannnleeeyy dont be sadddd" Kenny teased,  wrapping Stan in a hug and making him smile as he peppered kisses over his face. " How could I be sad with the two cutest boys in South Park kissing me? " Stan flirted,  closing his eyes happily. " Thats what I think every day" Kenny agreed,  holding out an arm and wrapping Kyle into the hug too. " Mmmm..  Pretty sure you two are the cutest" Kyle disagreed,  laughing when his boyfriends kissed his cheeks. " Youuuu need to eat your waffle mr,  or you're going to be late to work. " Kenny laughed as the waffles popped out of the toaster.  " Finnneeee" Kyle groaned,  pulling away from the hug reluctantly,  walking over to the toaster to grab his breakfast.