Kenman - Pudgy marshmallow

Request by MarooonyDaWeeb and GraceElliott3

" Cartman..  Hey..  Hey Cartman..  FATASS! " Kenny grinned,  making Eric finally turn around.  " What do you want poor boy im busy" He sighed,  raising an eyebrow at his friend who was hanging upside down from the monkey bars behind him. " Spiderman kiss? " Kenny asked,  blowing kisses to Cartman.  Cartman blushed slightly,  disguising it with a frown.  " You know those things are impossible right?  You could never pull one off. " Eric argued.  " Well not if you never let me tryyyy" Kenny whined,  swinging backwards and forwards. Cartman sighed.  " If I let you kiss me will you shut up and let me get back to what I was doing? " He asked.  Kenny nodded excitedly,  hardly believing that one of his attempts to get Cartman to kiss him was finally going to work. Cartman rolled his eyes,  walking closer to Kenny.  The blonde grinned happily,  placing his hands on Cartmans cheeks and pulling himself towards his friend.  Finally,  he was going to get an opportunity to finally convince Eric to date him.  Months of practicing on his pillow had lead up to this day,  and he wasn't about to miss out on his chance.  His eyes widened as he felt his leg slip,  quickly smacking his face into the mud below him as he fell.  Cartman burst into laughter.  " Told .. you" He managed to get out through giggles as Kenny pouted. " Here idiot" Cartman smiled,  rolling his eyes and holding out a hand to help Kenny up. " That wasn't funnyyyyyy" Kenny whined as he took his hand,  standing up. " It was so, dipshit" Cartman grinned,  looking at the time on his phone. " I guess we should get going now, im getting KFC for dinneerrrrr! " Cartman sang excitedly.  Kenny smiled weakly,  his stomach rumbling at the thought of food.  Eric looked at him for a second,  feeling a pang of guilt,  an emotion that he wasn't used to. " Do you uh..  Do you wanna come over..? " He mumbled.  " What? " Kenny asked,  not used to Cartman actually being a decent human.  " You heard me asshole.  Do you wanna come over or not. " Cartman frowned,  looking away from the smirk on Kennys face.  " That would be really nice dude" Kenny said happily,  hugging his friend.  " EW GET OFF MEEEE!  YOURE COVERED IN MUD ASSHOLE! " Cartman yelled as Kenny hugged him tighter.  He tried to hold back a smile as he pretended to be trying to get him off,  but truthfully it felt good having Kennys arms around him.  He would never in a million years admit that though. Kenny finally let go, grinning widely and showing off his dimples and crooked teeth. Cartman felt his heart leap in his chest at the face looking back at him.  How could Kenny make crooked teeth look so damn adorable. " What?  Do I have a bug on me? " Kenny asked when he noticed Cartman staring.  " Huh?  No I...  I just..  Ugh" Cartman frowned defensively,  pushing him back into the mud and laughing as a blush covered his face. " Dick" Kenny grinned,  scooping some dirt into his hand and flinging it in Erics direction as he stood up again. " Come on poor boy,  lets go" Cartman rolled his eyes,  holding his hand out to Kenny instinctively,  only realising what he had done when their fingers laced together. He blushed darkly,  focusing on the floor to hide it. Kenny smiled happily,  swinging their hands sightly as they walked.  He noticed how perfectly their fingers fit together,  like a jigsaw,  and he grinned when it seemed Cartman felt the same way,  judging by the way he was running his thumb over Kennys hand. " So, wanna watch the new Terrance and Phillip when we get to yours? " Kenny asked. " Well I mean,  I was going to before so I guess" Cartman shrugged,  secretly excited to watch the show with his friend rather than alone. " Well I mean if you don't wanna I could alway-" Kenny teased, making Cartman panic slightly. " Uh! No its fine!  Its not like I want to watch anything with you but its better than talking. " Cartman saved himself,  smirking proudly. " Ugh,  youre covered in mud" Cartman noticed,  looking up and down at his friend. " Well duh. Wonder whos fault that was. " Kenny chuckled as they walked. " Well you were the dumbass who tried to do a spiderman k-" Eric stopped,  suddenly blushing at the memory. Had he really been about to let Kenny kiss him? " Whatever, Ill just lend you some of my clothes. " Cartman mumbled. When they reached the door,  Eric unlocked it,  flinging his bag across the room and kicking his shoes off. " Dont touch anything youll get your poor germs all over it" Cartman joked, going upstairs to change and find Kenny some clothes. Kenny made popping noises with his mouth while he waited,  dropping his bag and trying to take his shoes off. He pulled on them,  managing to trip over and land ass first on the carpet with a thud. He chuckled,  looking up to see if he had made Eric laugh. He pouted when he remembered that his friend was still upstairs. Kenny sighed,  already bored and missing Cartman. He walked upstairs towards Erics room,  hearing him shuffling around. Suddenly he froze, staring as Eric lifted his shirt over his head. He blushed slightly,  wiggling his hands as he tried to hold back the overwhelming urge to squish his friend. He looked so cute shirtless,  like a weird pudgy marshmallow. " AGH!  KENNY! " Cartman screeched,  turning red when he noticed his friend. " Yea? " Kenny said casually,  not taking his eyes away but frowning when Cartman tried to cover himself with a shirt. " Turn around asshole! " Cartman spluttered,  Kenny reluctantly complying. There was more shuffling as Eric pulled a clean shirt on. " Here,  put these on" Cartman mumbled in embarassment,  pushing past Kenny and handing him some clothes before walking downstairs. Cartman was scrolling through the chanels,  trying to find Terrance and Phillip when Kenny thudded downstairs loudly. He turned his head,  mouth hanging open when he noticed what Kenny was wearing. The shirt was huge on him,  hanging off of him more like a dress. " KENNY.  WHERE ARE THE TROUSERS I GAVE YOU? " Cartman yelled, blushing darker than Kenny had ever seen him.  Luckily the shirt was big enough to cover everything,  or else Kenny thought he might actually become a tomato. " Didnt fit,  kept falling down" Kenny shrugged. " I-" Cartman began,  before sighing in defeat. " Its ok,  Ill put the muddy ones on again when I leave. " Kenny grinned before leaping onto the sofa next to Eric. " That wasn't what- nevermind" Cartman rolled his eyes,  finding the chanel. " Ah, its just starting! " Kenny grinned,  leaning his head on Eric's shoulder. Cartman couldnt hold back a smile,  stealing a glance at the blonde before leaning his own head on top. Kfc was coming soon,  Kenny was on his shoulder,  and Terrance and Phillip was on the TV. What more could he want?