Tyde - Sleepover

Canon ages

Clyde bounced his knee up and down with excitement, staring at the clock and grinning widely. His friend Token was doing the exact same thing, and the pair kept sharing glances with each other as they waited for the bell. They had been planning tonight for weeks, and it was going to be the best two person sleepover the world had ever seen. The bell rang and they shot up, Clyde slinging his heavy sleepover bag that he had been dragging around all day over his shoulder as they raced out of the door. " FREEDOM! " Token yelled as they left the building, giggling with his best friend as they walked out towards where Tokens parents would pick them up. They hopped up onto the wall, swinging their legs. " Dude im gonna eat so many tacos that my stomach explodes! " Clyde exclaimed, smiling happily at his friend. " Im gonna eat so many that I turn into Eric! " Token replied, causing the brunette to burst into laughter. " Im gonna eat so many that-" Clyde was cut off by a horn honking as a car drove up to them. " Hello son, hello Clyde! " Tokens dad smiled at the two boys as they both waved back happily, getting into the back seats." HI MR TOKEN" Clyde yelled in excitement, making Tokens parents grimace. " Clyde, inside voices" Linda pleaded. " Sorry Mrs Tokens mum" Clyde apologized, excitement still spread across his face. " So, you boys want us to stop off at the shops on the way or do you have everything you need? " Linda asked kindly as they began driving home. " No thanks mum we're good" Token grinned, remembering the secret stash of sweets he had hidden in his wardrobe and the huge bag of treats Clyde had promised. " So Clyde, you wanna play my okama gamesphere first or mess with Stan and those guys" Token asked happily. " Kenny deserves to PAY! " Clyde giggled before Tokens dad frowned slightly. " Now Boys I dont want you playing near the McCormick's house, Its dangerous. I think I even saw ninjas there the other day. " "But-" Token protested before he was cut off " -No buts sweetie, I'm sorry but we dont want you getting hurt" Linda explained gently. " Ooh what about we go spy on Craig and Tweek! " Clyde smirked mischievously, remembering that their date was the only reason that this wasn't a four person sleepover. " Yea! " Token agreed excitedly, grinning widely with his friend as the car stopped and the speed of their bouncing legs increased. " SLEEPOVER TIME! " Clyde yelled, running out of the door that Mrs Black had opened for him but not looking where he was going, slamming into a tree and falling onto his back. " Owwwiieeee" He groaned as he began crying and Token rolled his eyes. " Oh dear! Clyde come inside sweetie I will get you an ice pack" Tokens mother said kindly, helping the boy up as they stumbled inside. " Clyde you idiot" Token pinched the bridge of his nose as he followed the pair whilst his dad jogged past them all to get the ice pack ready. When Clyde had finally stopped crying and the ice pack had been used for long enough to prevent bruising, the two boys flung Clydes sleepover stuff in Tokens room and headed out of the door to Tweeks coffee shop. " So, you think we'll catch them... " Clyde leant in closer and whispered the next part " kissing? " Token laughed at the worried expression on his friends face. " I dont think they're that far yet don't worry" " But they always hold hands! And yesterday, I heard Bebe saying that she saw them hugging! " Clyde exclaimed. " Really? Wow, I wish I had someone like that" Token blushed lightly as he realised what he had just said. " Yea me too dude" Clyde agreed as they walked up to the door of the coffee shop. " WAIT! Remember your freedom pals training Clyde" Token said as he pulled his friend into a nearby bush to hide them. " Oh yea we have to be stealthyyyy" Clyde whispered, poking his head over the bush and scanning the shop for his friends. " THERE THEY A-" Clyde yelled before Token clapped a hand over his mouth. "Mmpfhh- Sorry, stealthyyyyy" Clyde whispered. " Damn it it looks like we missed it" Token frowned as Craig stood up to leave. They both raised an eyebrow however when Tweek stood up too, and Craig suddenly looked really nervous. He asked something that the boys couldn't make out from behind the glass, and then Tweek turned redder that Kyles Jew fro. He smiled and nodded, and the pair stood nervously until Craig quickly pecked him on the lips and then turned crimson, saying something else before leaving and grinning like an idiot. " OH MY GOD THEY KISSED! " Clyde hissed loudly, eyes wide. " OH MY GOD" Token replied in a whisper. They both left the bush, giggling and taking one last look at the wide smile on Tweeks face before leaving to go back to Tokens house. " THAT WAS INSANE! " Clyde giggled as he bounced around. " I know! " Token agreed, proud of both of his friends. " We HAVE to make fun of them over text tonight" Clyde grinned as they reached Tokens front gate and walked in, ignoring the security guard. " So you wanna play on my Game Sphere until dinner? " Token asked as they walked into the house. " OKaMa gAmEsPhErE" Clyde replied in his best imitation of what the game sounded like when starting up. " Ill take that as a yes? " Token laughed as they both lept onto the sofa, grabbing their controllers and crossing their legs. This was going to be a fun night.

Sorry that not much happened I was gonna make a part two but I forgot and I'm editing this now and realising that its probably too late now.