Kyman - Thank you

I know some of you really hate me writing this ship but people also like it sometimes so just skip instead of commenting hate please 😅

" DAMN JEW! GET OFF OF ME! " Cartman screamed as Kyle held him tightly by the collar of his shirt. Kyle glared daggers into the boy as he held his fist in the air, ready to punch Eric square in the nose, but suddenly he loosened his grip. Cartman watched in confusion as Kyle let go of him, his eyes losing their anger as it was replaced with dissapointment. Kyle sighed, looking away before slouching onto a nearby bench and resting his head in his hands. " Jeez Kyle I'm fucking sorry okay don't be such a bitch about it" Cartman tried, but Kyle remained sitting. " But you're not though Eric are you" Kyle groaned, the use of his first name making Eric almost wince. " Kyle what the fuck are you doing" Eric spat, kicking his foot. " Just fucking go home Cartman". Kyles voice sounded broken and vulnerable and it made an unfamiliar pang of guilt run through Erics body. " Wait what? You're just gonna give up? " Eric taunted, trying his best to hide his concern. " Answer me damn jew! " Cartman snapped, his voice cracking with worry. " KYLE YOU FUCKING GINGER! " Cartman yelled, the feeling of guilt becoming physically painful. He had never meant to actually hurt Kyle, he just wanted to get a reaction from him, it was the only way he could get Kyle to pay attention to him. " KYLE! " He shouted, terrified that he had finally broken his friend. Eric sat down next to Kyle, heart racing in his chest. " Kyle im sorry" He whispered, almost inaudibly. " Kyle I.. Fuck. Kyle I didn't mean to actually make you upset. " He glanced over to see Kyle looking forward, his head no longer in his hands but he was still ignoring Eric. " Kyle you dick answer me" Eric frowned. When he got no response, he sighed, looking forward too. " Kyle I'm sorry ok? Look I know I'm a dick sometimes but-" Kyle scoffed, making Eric frown. " Ok, all of the time.. But I didn't mean to upset you. I just.. Its the only way I know how to.. Ugh fuck it" Cartman said, standing up before Kyle grabbed his wrist, making him jump. He looked down to meet Kyles eyes. " You're right" Kyle said. " Huh? " " You are a dick" Kyle said, smiling a little and making Eric chuckle lightly, grateful that he wasn't ignoring him anymore. Eric sat back down on the bench next to his friend. " I am a dick" He agreed. They sat in silence for a moment as their smiles faded. " Cartman" Kyle suddenly asked. " Yea Jew? " " Why. I mean, you don't have to be. Why dont you just be my friend instead of being an asshole all the time. " Kyle asked sadly. Cartman was about to retort until he realised that Kyle was right. He sighed. " Its because.. Because its the only way I can get people to pay attention to me. " He admitted quietly. " Cartman is that really the reason? " Kyle said, shocked. The silence that came from Eric answered his question. " Cartman you know that there are other ways to get people to notice you. Being nice won't make us pay any less attention to you. We're your friends. We're not going anywhere, okay? " Kyle assured him softly, placing his hand on top of Erics. A smile that he couldn't stop spread across Cartmans face as an unfamiliar feeling filled his chest. He felt like he had friends for the first time in his life. " Thank you Kyle. " He said in the most genuine voice Kyle had ever heard from the brunette. " No problem dude" Kyle chuckled. Suddenly Cartman felt something hit him on the back of the head. He frowned, looking down to see a ball. He looked around to meet the eyes of a terrified looking Scott Malkinson, and an even more terrified Butters, who was holding a baseball bat. " IM SO SORRY ERIC, ILL DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR A YEAR, ILL DO YOUR CHORES IL-" Butters spouted on the verge of tears. " Butters its fine, don't worry about it. " Cartman smiled, making both boys share a confused look. " Uh.. What? " Scott asked nervously. " Here's your ball dude" Cartman smiled, throwing the ball back gently. " Aw gees Eric is this a prank? Why are you being so nice , normally you would murder me for that" Butters stuttered. Cartman shared a look with Kyle, smiling. " I think it's finally time I stop being a dick" Cartman grinned, turning back around and leaving the pair stunned. Kyle smiled happily. " I think I like the new Cartman. " " I think the new Cartman likes you". Eric beamed, ready to finally be the person he truly was.