Creek - How did you know

Tweek was sitting at his desk chewing the end of his pencil.  Mr Garrison was droning something about a celebrity,  but Tweek wasn't paying attention.  He was more focused on the mess of fluffy black hair in front of him,  and the slender tanned neck it was attached to. He smiled goofily,  idly doodling in his margins. He started by writing C + T in neat little hearts,  eventually writing Tweek Tucker over and over in different fonts.  He loved how it looked,  sighing happily as he imagined their wedding.  " Yeet" Kenny said while snatching the paper,  snapping Tweek out of his daze.  " Hey give that back Kenny! " He whisper yelled,  so as not to alert their teacher. " Relax my little twitchy friend I just wanna see what youre smiling at" Kenny grinned mischievously,  looking at the paper.  His expression suddenly changed as he stared at the doodles in adoration.  Tweek blushed impossibly red,  attempting to snatch it back. " Awww Tweekkyyyyy this is so cutttee" Kenny gushed,  loud enough to make Craig turrn around.  " Shut up McWhoreDick im tryna learn"  He grumbled. " Craigy my man,  ya might wanna see this" Kenny said happily,  making Tweek bury his now crimson face in his arms. Craig glanced at Tweek,  suspiciously taking the paper from his friend. He skimmed over the classwork,  looking at Kenny in confusion.  " Look in the margins dude" Kenny chuckled,  smirking when a light blush crept over Craigs nose and his eyes widened. His lips curved upwards in a warm smile of adoration and he gazed fondly at the blushing mess behind him. " Aww honey..  This is adorable" He grinned,  earning an embarrassed groan from the blonde. Kenny was smiling widely at the pair, surpressing squeals of enjoyment. " Dont be embarrassed Tweekers,  you're-" "MR TUCKER WILL YOU PLEASE PAY ATTENTION" Mr Garrison interrupted. Craig sighed in annoyance and flipped him off. " MR MACKEYS OFFICE NOW CRAIG" He yelled,  to which Craig rolled his eyes,  slinging his bag over his shoulder. " Bye Tweeky,  see you after school~" Craig smiled,  kissing the boys hand,  who was still hiding his face. " Peace out" Craig said,  highfiving Clyde as he left the room. " Keep your boyfriend under control Tweek" Mr Garrison sighed,  making Tweek bury his head further into his hands and grumble. Craig walked out of the room,  the paper still in his hand. He smiled as he looked at it again,  repeating the name Tweek Tucker over and over in his mind. "Hey Tweek sorry man I had to" Kenny said,  holding back laughter. " Ughhh i hate youuu" Tweek groaned into his desk. " No you dont" Kenny ruffled his hair,  making him look up from his hands finally. " You think he hates me now? " Tweek asked anxiously.  " Dude what?  Did you see his face?  He looked at you like he looks at Stripe man I think you're good. " Kenny said reassuringly. Just then Tweek heard a small tap on the window next to him. He looked out curiously,  smiling when he saw Craig holding a handful of small rocks. He motioned for him to come outside,  so Tweek put his hand up.  " Can I GAH.. go to the toilet? " "  Yea do whatever the fuck you want Im bored with this anyways" Mr Garrison said,  throwing the chalk on the ground and flopping onto the chair,  opening his phone. The class flooded out of the room,  used to Mr Garrison being the worlds shittiest teacher. Tweek excitedly ran out to where Craig was,  spotting the black haired boy and grinning.  Craig opened his arms when he saw Tweek,  and the blonde ran into them,  embracing him in a tight hug. Craig returned the hug happily and kissed his forehead. " Hey Babe" Craig said in his normal nasally voice. " Hey Honey" Tweek smiled,  suddenly pulling away from the hug and widening his eyes as he remembered the events from the lesson.  He blushed,  rubbing his neck nervously.  " Tweekers whats wrong? " Craig asked concerned.  " Im uh...  Sorry about being weird in class" The blonde mumbled. " You mean  adorable? " Craig smirked,  making Tweek sigh in relief. " Come here you dork" Craig said,  embracing the boy again and smiling happily. " I love you Craig" Tweek muffled into his jacket.  " Love you too baby" Craig said,  earning several awws from the audience that they hadn't realised had formed.  The pair pulled away blushing,  holding hands and quickly walking away. " So uh..  You wanna come play with Stripe? " Craig asked his boyfriend. " Is that even a question" Tweek giggled,  leaning into Craig. Token and Clyde were standing at the bus stop already,  and Clyde held up a hand for a highfive when he saw Craig approaching.  " CRAIG MY MANN" Craig rolled his eyes,  leaving Clyde hanging. Clyde high fived himself instead. " Soo Token,  guess who got sent to Mr Mackeys office for the third time this week? " Clyde gossiped.  " Craig really? " Token sighed,  pinching the bridge of his nose. Craig shrugged,  putting the hand that was not holding Tweeks into his pocket. " Ooh,  you guys I heard that Stan's having a party this weekend,  you coming? " Clyde asked excitedly. " Nah those guys suck" Craig said blankly. " Still hung up over Peru? " Kenny said,  walking up to the four.  " Why aren't you at the other stop carrot" Craig grumbled. " Becaause I wanted to see my frienddddssss" Kenny drawled,  making the four look at him suspiciously.  " Ok fine I wanted to ask Craig something. " He admitted,  looking over to the tall boy. " Uh..  Okay? " Craig asked suspiciously. " In private? " Kenny muttered,  glancing at Tweek. Craig looked over to his boyfriend,  defensively hugging him to his chest. " Tweek stays" He said definately. " Its okay Craigy,  just be back before the bus gets here. " Tweek smiled,  kissing Craigs hand gently. Craig looked conflicted,  but nodded,  following Kenny to behind a tree. " Whats up dude" He asked.  Kenny bit his lip,  suddenly looking uncharacteristically nervous. " Uh..  How did you uh..  Know you liked..  Boys" Kenny mumbled. Craig looked surprised. " Oh uh..  Well.. " He began. " Its hard to explain..  I guess..  I started noticing all the little things Tweek did,  and paying more attention to his lips and freckles and eyes and... Oh god those eyes.. And I mean then I couldnt get them out of my mind ..  And then he was all I was thinking about...  And I guess I started feeling like really happy and safe around him? ..  Like he always makes me feel okay,  even when I dont want to..  And.. " Craig stopped suddenly, blushing when he realised what he was saying. " Uh why do you ask? " He changed the subject,  surprised at Kennys expression.  " I uh..  I think that I like boys..  Well..  A boy" Kenny blushed darkly. " Really?  Who? " Craig asked shocked. " Leo- Uh I mean Butters. " Kenny said,  rubbing his neck. " Good for you dude,  do what makes you happy" Craig replied casually,  earning the most sincere smile he had ever seen on Kennys lips.  " You dont think Im weird? " The blonde smiled. " Of course not Ken, now go get your man" Craig encouraged,  eyes widening when Kenny hugged him suddenly. All Kenny had wanted was reassurance that what he was feeling was okay,  and he teared up with happiness. " Thank you Craig" He grinned,  running off to find Butters.  " Uh..  You're welcome? " Craig said quietly,  unsure of what he had actually done.  He shrugged it off and walked back to his three friends,  wrapping his arm around Tweeks waist. " What was that about? " Clyde asked curiously,  slightly jealous that Kenny had chosen Craig over him to help. " I think I've just doomed Butters" Craig laughed,  kissing Tweeks cheek. The bus pulled up in front of the stop.  " Now,  Stripe awaits,  shall we? " Craig said,  holding out a hand to his boyfriend theatrically.  Tweek shook his head smiling at the dork,  accepting Craigs help onto the bus, for some reason incredibly happy that he was able to call him his boyfriend.