Tyde - You will never know

Clyde lay in his sleeping bag,  his headphones in his ears blaring sad songs and tears sliding down onto his pillow. He looked over to his sleeping friend,  and turned up his volume to block out the vibrations coming from Tokens phone. Clyde had wanted today to be special. He had finally come to terms with the fact that his feelings were more than plutonic,  and that he might not be as straight as he had thought.  He had wanted to pour his heart out to his friend,  but had ended up crying to twenty one pilots on Tokens bedroom floor. Clyde closed his eyes, not able to bear looking at what would never be his, any longer.  Token was straight.  And dating Wendy. And he was just Clyde..  Nothing special. He began to silently cry,  but jolted his eyes open in surprise when a pair of thin arms wrapped around his chubby waist. He slowly took out his earphones,  looking down at Token. " Thinking about your mum again? " Token asked the brunette softly. " Uh..  Yea.. " Clyde shakily replied,  not about to tell Token the real reason that he was crying. " It's ok buddy,  i'm here for you.  Hey want me to make us a midnight feast?  I have taaaaccoooossss?" Token dragged out the word,  making Clyde smile. " You're the best dude" He said,  already feeling a little better. " I dont deserve you.. " Clyde muttered under his breath. " Hu? " Token said confused. "I said TACO TIME! " Clyde lied,  jumping out of his sleeping bag and running to the kitchen,  the bright hallway light momentarily blinding him and making him run into a wall. " Ouch" He said from the floor,  rubbing his now bruised ass. Token came out of the room giggling,  and offered his friend a hand up which he accepted.  Token froze for a second,  the light making Clydes tear stained cheeks and red eyes more prominent,  saddening him. " Clyde dude.. " Token said softly,  wiping a tear from his cheek and pulling him into another hug.  Token loved the warm squishy feeling he got from hugging Clyde,  and never wanted to stop. He also hated seeing his friend upset,  and wished he sould hug all of his sadness away. " Uh..  Toke?  Buddyy?? " Clyde said after a solid five minute hug. " You can let go now bro" Token quickly let go,  his face slightly red. " Uh tacos,  yea forgot about that.. " He said rubbing his neck nervously,  then rushed downstairs with Clyde hot on his tail.  They skidded on the polished wooden floor and burst into the unsurprisingly large kitchen. " Everything's in the fridge in the bag..  You'll know it when you see it. " Token said,  rummaging around the cupboards for cooking utensils. Clyde nodded and opened the fridge,  smiling when he saw a bag labelled Clyde .He took it out and placed it on a counter,  grinning goofily at his blushing friend.  " You got this stuff just for me bro? " He smiled,  making Token blush darker.  " Uh yea..  Because you're like..  My best friend dude.. " Token said,  finding what he needed and putting it on the counter with the bag.  Clydes heart dropped at the word friend,  but forced a smile and ruffled Tokens soft black curls.  " You're such a dork man..  Wow your hair is like..  Really soft." He said,  running his hands through the taller males hair. " Uhh.. " Token said,  still red faced.  The truth was that Token had liked his friend romantically for a while now,  but knew from how much he talked about Bebe that he was 100% straight. Clyde blushed when he realised what he was doing,  turning quickly to the taco ingredients. " OkAy tAco time! " His voice cracked as he opened the bag. Token shook his head to take himself out of the daze,  and began making the snacks. He knew exactly what Clyde liked on his tacos,   and exactly what the way he liked it. After half an hour of giggling and throwing ingredients at eachother,  the boys had finally finished. " Ta daaa! " Clyde said proudly,  as he gave Token the taco he had made him.  It had a heart made of sauce in the middle,  which made Tokens stomach flip pleasantly. In response,  Token handed Clyde a very neat and professional looking taco,  filled with all of Clydes favorite ingredients. Clyde was about to say something,  before the sound of Tokens ringtone echoed through the room.  Clyde sighed.  " Better answer your girlfriend before she dumps you dude. " He said sadly,  making Token look at him angrily.  " Shes NOT my girlfriend!  She's trying to make Stan jealous and it's starting to really irritate me. " He said, pressing ignore. " She's..  Not? " Clyde asked hopefully.  " Wait did you really think.. " Token began,  looking into Clydes happy brown eyes. He opened his own wide when he came to the realisation that Clyde had been upset because of him and Wendy being together.  " Dude do you like...  Wendy? " He asked confused. Clyde burst out into laughter at the lanky boy towering over him,  staring at him looking utterly lost. " No dude of course I dont! " He said between giggles.  Token just stood there.  He had thought he had figured it out. " Oh.. " Clyde shook his head smiling.  " I do like someone though.. " He teased,  enjoying the confusion perminantely plastered on Tokens face. " Who? " He asked,  having no idea what was happening.  " You will never know" Clyde said, his face dropping slightly at the realization. " Come on bro,  I'll tell you mine" Token offered,  desperately wanting to know who his competition was. " YOU HAVE A CRUSH? " Clyde said,  suddenly filled with jealousy.  " WHO IS SHE" Token held his hands up in defense,  laughing at Clydes what he assumed was overprotectiveness. " Its uh, kinda not a she? " Token said nervously,  his heart pounding in his ears. " Oh..  Really?  Well uh..  Neithers mine.. " Clyde said shyly,  his mood change making Token grin. Token took Clydes hands in his own,  both boys a blushing mess by now. " Dude.. Now I HAVE to know who it is. " Clyde took a deep breath.  Their faces were inches apart and Clyde could never bring himself to confess,  but Tokens pleading pushed him to do something else instead.  He pressed their lips together in a kiss,  quickly pulling away when he realised that he'd probably ruined their friendship. " Shit im uh..  Im sorry bro..  I uh.. " Clyde stuttered,  looking at the floor. Tokens eyes were wide with shock,  but his smile was even wider. " Clyde dude,  why do you taste of cherry? " He teased,  making Clyde blush even redder. " Its apple" He mumbled,  referring to the chapstick he carried around whenever he was near Token,  just in case. " Oh..  Maybe I didnt get a good enough taste..  Mind if i try again? " Token smirked,  his shyness completely fading. Clyde looked up at him hopefully,  nodding his head rapidly and smiling.  Token kissed him again passionately,  making him wrap his arms around the the taller boy.  When they finally pulled away for air,  Clyde couldn't resist but to jokingly say " No homo" Making both boys burst into laughter. " Shut up man" Token giggled happily,  shoving a taco into Clydes mouth,  making him hum in appreciation.  " mmmh mooo" Clyde mumbled through the taco.  " What was that? " Token chuckled.  Clyde swallowed the delicious treat,  licking his lips before repeating,  " I love you". Token smiled happily,  wiping a crumb from the pudgy boys cheek.  " I love you too Clyde".