Jimtim - Need a ride?

This ones for you space-liz

" YOUR WHOLE TEAM IS FULL OF LOSERS" Cartman yelled at the freedom pals.  " YEA WELL AT LEAST OUR LEADER ISN'T A CHUBBY RAT" Mysterion growled back. " IM NOT CHUBBY IM JUST RIPPED! AND I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A RAT AND A RACCOON KENNYY" The coon screeched. " Just give up Coon,  you'll never be as successful as our franchise" Timmy said through telepathy,  making Cartman grimace.  " GET OUT OF MY HEAD DOCTOR TIMOTHY" He yelled,  scowling at the boy and hurling a rock in his direction,  which landed about a foot in front of him. " Hey no fair Cartman it wasn't your turn" Token argued.  " Yea im sick of coon and friends cheating all the time" Stan agreed,  picking up a rock.  " Toolshed I wouldn't do that if HEY" Cartman said angrily as the rock hit him in the stomach. Timmy watched as Cartman bent down to pick up a rock that was significantly larger,  and used telekinesis to send a small one flying his way,  to knock it out of his hand.  He failed to notice fastpass zooming across the road,  hitting him square in the forehead instead.  The yelling stopped as everyone turned to look at Jimmy.  His eyes were welling up with tears as a drop of blood began to appear from a small cut in his head. Timmy's stomach churned as Jimmy shot him a look full of hurt,  and for the second that their eyes met he felt sick with guilt. The tense silence was broken however when Jimmy burst into tears,  rushing as fast as his crutches would take him away from the others.  " FASTPASS YOU BITCH GET BACK HERE" Cartman snarled after him.  Without saying a word,  Timmy sped after him,  trying hopelessly to catch up. " Timmy!  Not you too dude!  WE CAN'T PLAY WITH ONL- And he's gone" Stan groaned from behind him. " Jimmy I know you can hear me,  slow down" Timmy begged with telepathy as he manouvered his wheelchair over sticks. Jimmy wiped tears from his eyes as he continued into the trees.  The cut on his head didn't hurt anymore.  It was the fact that it was Timmy of all people who had hurt him.  He had thought that Timmy cared but he was wrong.  Timmy was just another Cartman, just another person to make fun of him,  just another bully to make him feel like shit about himself. Timmy had always been there for him and he had been so sure that he had finally found a genuine friend.  He realised that he was slowing down.  Timmy had always been so good to him.  There would be days when the rest of the class would rip on him all day,  or all of his jokes would flop and he would feel horrible,  but even just texting Timmy for five minutes could make him feel like he had had the best day of his life. Jimmy had stopped running.  He sunk to the floor,  throwing his crutches in anger before immediately regretting it when he realised he needed them to get back up. He buried his face in his hands as he began to cry again,  letting warm tears cover his face. A hand on his shoulder made him snap his head around,  the fear he felt melting as he was met with Timmys soft eyes. He looked away as he remembered the rock,  and out of the corner of his eye saw Timmys face fall too when he saw the same hurt look as earlier.  " Are you okay? " Timmy asked calmly,  his voice soothing despite the pang of guilt in his chest. " Im f-f-f-fine" Jimmy stuttered dismissively.  He knew that he was overreacting but he could never tell Timmy how much that small action had hurt him. " Jimmy I have telepathy,  but I don't need to be a mindreader to see through that lie" Timmy frowned. " I just..  It r-r-really hurt when you thr- thre -threw that rock at me" Jimmy admitted,  although the pain he felt physically was nothing compared to the emotional pain. " Im really sorry Jimmy.  I'm not making excuses but it was aimed at Cartman if th-" Timmy began,  cut off when Jimmys head snapped up to look at him. " You didn't mean t-to" Jimmy began.  " What?  Of course I didn't mean to hurt you Jimmy" Timmy said astounded.  Jimmys eyes filled with relief as his whole body relaxed. " Jimmy is that why you were so upset? " Timmy asked curiously,  causing a light pink blush to dust over Jimmys nose. Timmy took the silence as a yes.  " I would never hurt a fellow hero Jimmy,  especially not you. " Timmy smiled.  " Where are your crutches? " He then said,  looking around.  " Right ov- right over th- right over there" Jimmy said,  pointing to where he had thrown them.  His heart sunk when he saw a blank space where his crutches had been,  and he gulped when he noticed the river right next to it.  " Do you need a ride home fast pass? " Timmy offered helpfully, trying his best to motion for Jimmy to sit on his lap. " Are- are you su- are you sure? " Jimmy stuttered,  nervously biting his nails as he imagined being so close to Timmy. He shook the thought from his head.  Why was he feeling like this?  Timmy was his friend so surely the idea of sitting on his lap shouldn't make his stomach do flips. Timmy scooted his wheelchair closer to Jimmy.  " I would help you up but you know" Timmy apologized, unable to move himself enough to help his friend up. As Timmy sat up on his friends lap,  a warm feeling filled his chest.  He felt safe.  Timmy looked forwards as he manouvered towards Jimmys house, but the entire journey Jimmy had his own eyes fixed on his friends face.  He found himself noticing all of the small details that made his heart skip a beat.  The small freckles,  the big blue eyes,  the..  Jimmy sucked in a breath as he realised why it had hurt so much when he thought that Timmy had meant to hurt him.  He was in love with his best friend.