Creek - I won't let them hurt you

I don't like this but I made it so I'm publishing it.  Sorry if it sucks.

" GAH!  Mum,  please!  I'll work for free!  Don't leave me alone! " Tweek begged his parents. " Son,  we will be gone for an hour at most..  Just watch TV,  you'll be fine.  Here drink this" His dad said calmly,  handing his son a large mug of coffee,  which Tweek gulped down fast. " Guys..  GAH!  The gnomes!-" "Now Tweek,  you know that they aren't real. You'll be fine. " His mother said,  walking out of the door. " There's more coffee in the pot if you need it" His dad said as he shut the door.  " GAH! " Tweek shivered,  his eyes darting anxiously around the room. He started breathing heavily as the silence in his house suffocated him.  Tears ran down his face as he grabbed his phone and hid in the corner.  He heard a noise from upstairs,  making him scream,  shaking violently with overwhelming fear. He went onto speed dial,  his fingers moving so fast it was hard to do anything. " Babe? " Craigs nasal voice said. " Craig GAH..  Parents..  Left me...  GAH.." Tweek choked out through tears. " Hey honey,  calm down,  just breathe,  Craigs coming for you,  it will be ok. " Craig replied calmly, grabbing a jacket and sprinting out of his house. He knew about Tweeks intense fear of being alone,  and couldn't stand when his parents would be so insensitive towards it. He rounded the corner,  trying to calm down his boyfriend on the phone. " Baby remember the breathing exercises..  Its okay..  Shhhhh..  I'm coming" Craig tried to steady his own breath as he ran faster than he ever had up Tweeks driveway,  bursting through the door.  He saw Tweek shaking in the corner,  and dropped his phone,  running up to the boy and engulfing him in a tight hug.  " Baby its ok I'm here now...  Shhhh" He gently said,  rubbing circles into his back,  feeling his breath gradually slow.  " There we are...  Shhhh" Tweek hugged his boyfriend tightly,  burying his face in his chest. " I thought..  I thought the gnomes were back..  I just..  I hate being alone SO much" Tweek said,  voice hoarse from crying.  "Hey Tweakers,  look at me. " Craig said,  pulling his chin up to meet his eyes. " I will NEVER let ANYTHING hurt you,  ok?  I love you so much. " Craig kissed his forehead. Tweek loosened his grip,  embracing Craig and nuzzling into his neck,  his breath normal again and his heart no longer pounding in his ears. " I love you too Craig " Tweek smiled.  " I'm sorry I made you run here" he apologized.  " Its perfectly ok honey,  that's what boyfriends are for.  You can call me at three in the morning and I'll still be here in two minutes. " Craig smiled sincerely. Tweek kissed his lips tenderly,  closing his eyes calmly. " You wanna watch a movie while we wait for your parents to come back? " Tweek nodded rapidly,  clinging to his boyfriend,  forcing him to carry him to the sofa.  He put on a Terrence and Phillip movie,  and sat down next to the blonde,  who instantly snuggled into him.  " Craig..  I hope you know how much you mean to me..  I love you so fucking much...  I can't even say it in words,  its like,  like,  my chest is gonna explode and...  And..  " He looked up at Craigs goofy smile,  pulling him down into a long and passionate kiss. When they finally pulled away for air,  Craig replied with " You don't need to find the words tweekers,  because I'm already feeling the same thing for you". They smiled into each others eyes for what felt like forever. Neither wanted to be anywhere else. " Hey Craig,  you want some coffee? " " Sure dude, can I have it as dark and bitter as my soul? " He chuckled,  giving Tweek an idea. He came back holding a mug of warm milk,  filled with sugar and topped with whipped cream, white chocolate,   syrup and marshmallows.  Craig rolled his eyes,  but grabbed the delicious looking drink happily, downing the sweet liquid  and looking up at Tweek with doey eyes,  an  innocent expression,  and a large blob of whipped cream on his nose.  Tweek laughed,  kissing his nose gently to remove the cream. Craig smiled warmly,  pulling Tweek on top of him. He nuzzled his neck,  his breath tickling him,  making him giggle. Tweek then crawled upwards,  planting a kiss on Craigs chapped lips. Craig hummed at the softness of his boyfriends mouth,  hugging his waist to kiss him more.  Tweek enjoyed the sweet taste of white chocolate and sugar coating Craigs tongue and happily purred. Craig ran his hands through his boyfriends thick blonde hair,  frowning when they got tangled.  " Wait here Tweekers" Craig said,  running to Tweeks room to grab a brush. " CRAIG WAIT! " Tweek shouted as he realised what he had left on his desk. He winced when he heard an " Oh my god.. " From his room. He went upstairs after him,  to see him staring mouth wide open at a half finished drawing of his face. " Tweek..  This is really,  REALLY fucking good! Since when can you draw like this?? " Craig gawked. " It was uh..  Supposed to be a surprise...  For your birthday.. " Tweek blushed,  looking down nervously.  " That's so cute baby" Craig happily smiled,  picking up his boyfriend and spinning him around. " Well I uh..  I had a great muse" Tweek said,  cheesily grinning. " How did you even do this though..  You didn't even have a reference photo! " " I like looking at your face I guess.. You're really pretty babe" Tweek blushed,  smiling at Craig. " Says you my little twitchy prince" Craig smiled wide, showing his sparkling silver braces. " Anyway, " He said,  holding the brush " Time to fix...  That" he said,  gesturing towards Tweeks hair.  He gently ran the comb through his fluffy hair,  smoothing down the mess and straightening out the knots. Tweek enjoyed the feeling,  closing his eyes happily. Craig grabbed a green and a pink bobby pin from a set he had bought for Tweek earlier into the year,  and pinned his hair out of his eyes,  smiling at the finished product. "Beautiful" He smiled,  gently tracing his thumb along the freckles dotted across Tweeks nose. He kissed the newly exposed forehead,  and looked lovingly into the glittering eyes he had fallen in love with. Tweek stared back longingly,  and slowly closed the gap between their faces,  kissing Craig tenderly,  feeling him smile on his lips. " I love you Tweekers" " I love you too Craig"