Tyde - Me neither

Request by Fuckerbuns
Sorry for being so inactive Genshin Impact is consuming my life atm 😅

Token bit his lip, glancing up at the clock before looking back down at his paper, rereading the question for the fourth time. He sighed, accepting that he didnt know the answer and turned the page. Craig huffed at this from behind Token, quickly scribbling the words " I dont know" instead of an answer, before looking back over his friends shoulder to continue copying his answers. Clyde, who was looking at Craigs paper, shrugged, smiling with an unfocused look on his face as he wrote " me neither " in the space where the answer was supposed to be.  At the front of the class, Token felt himself getting nervous, seeing his classmates in the corner of his eyes as they closed their tests and put down their pencils. How could they possibly be finished already? Token flipped over the page, relaxing a little when he realised there was only one question left, until the sound of the bell rang, signalling that time was up. His eyes widened as the teacher began collecting the papers. He read the question, heart racing as he realised he knew the answer. He pressed his pen to the paper, frantically scribbling the answer before the teacher reached him. " Token pens down please." Mr Garrison frowned from across the room, eliciting a conflicted groan from the boy as he continued writing. He didnt want to get in trouble but he only had a few more words to write. " Token" Mr Garrison said more sternly, walking over to the boy who was still writing as fast as he could. Token could hear Clyde and Craig chuckling from behind him and he mentally begged them to help him out. " SIR I THINK IM GOING TO DIE COME QUICK!" Clyde shouted. Mr Garrison frowned, unbothered until Craig mumbled something about Clydes dad suing the school if he died, which seemed to make Mr Garrison care a lot more, rushing over to the brunette. " WHATS WRONG DONT SUE ME" Mr Garrison yelled as Clyde inhaled sharply, screwing his eyes shut. " ACHOO!" Clyde sneezed, raising his hands in the air and reassuring everyone he was ok now. " False alarm sir, just a sneeze" Clyde grinned, making Mr Garrison frown before going back and collecting Tokens paper. " Thats the third time this week" He grumbled under his breath as he set the stack of papers on his desk. " I cant tell if youre an idiot or if this is some kind of prank" Mr Garrison continued, Clyde shrugging as Craig held back laughter. "No sir its not a prank dont worry Clyde really is just that stupid"  Craig reassured him as everyone stood up, grabbing their bags as they prepared to leave. " Craig you stay behind I need to discuss someth-" Mr Garrison began, interrupted when Craig replied by sticking up his middle finger and leaving. " CRAIG TUCKER YOU COME BACK HERE!" Mr Garrison yelled, chasing after Craig as the rest of the class began leaving for lunch. " Thanks for that back there man" Token smiled gratefully as he playfully punched Clyde on the shoulder. " For what? " Clyde frowned in confusion, making Token genuinely question whether the sneeze event was staged or not. " Just kidding" Clyde grinned proudly, making Token chuckle as he shook his head. " Did you manage to finish it?" Clyde asked, taking out a chocolate bar and unwrapping it as they walked, taking a bite. " Yea, you bought me enough time to even go back and finish a question I skipped earlier" Token smiled, cringing a little when Clyde smiled back widely, chocolate somehow already around his mouth. " You got a little something.." Token chuckled, pointing towards Clydes mouth as his friend tilted his head in confusion, wiping his finger around his mouth to try to get rid of it. " Gone?" Clyde asked, Token laughing as he shook his head, watching Clyde hopelessly licking and wiping at his mouth. " Here let me...Dork" Token smiled fondly, lifting his finger to wipe the chocolate. Clyde felt his face getting hot, looking at the floor as Token wiped the chocolate away. " This doesnt taste like the brand you normally get" Token said thoughtfully, licking his finger, oblivious to the blush on his friends face and how tense that moment had been. " YeA they r-" Clyde stammered, his voice cracking before he corrected himself. " They ran out of the one I normally get" Clyde admitted, rubbing his neck nervously. " But this one is really good too! Wanna try?" Clyde offered, perking up quickly and shoving the bar towards Tokens face. " Nah its oka-" Token began, before looking into Clydes pleading eyes, his heart melting.  He could never say no to those eyes. " ..Fine" He chuckled, opening his mouth and letting Clyde feed him. " Good right?" Clyde beamed hopefully. "Mmhmm" Token nodded, making Clyde squeak in happiness. " I'm gonna buy you one tommorow!" Clyde said happily, bouncing on the spot, glad at the chance to bring Token joy, even if it was tiny compared to the amount that Token brought him without even trying. " Youre adorable" Token laughed, blushing when he realised what he had said. " Huh?" Clyde asked, sure he must have misheard. " Uh.. I said.. Nevermind" Token stammered nervously. " Come on, lets go find Craig" Token changed the subject, holding his hand out to his friend who gladly took it, the pair of  them holding hands as they set off to find out whether or not Craig had escaped Mr Garrison.