Fike - I'll curse you

Request by @manager_bri. I dont really like this chapter but I'm to busy to rewrite it. I hope its not too bad x

Firkle growled, scowling at the boy in front of him. " Ike stop making that noise or I swear to God I'll curse you for eternity" He hissed. Ike chuckled, turning his head around to face his friends desk. " What, this noise?" He smirked, making the popping noise with his mouth again. " YES THAT NOISE YOU FUCKI-" Firkle snapped, before Mr Garrison interrupted. " Ike, Firkle, can you pay attention" He sighed, mumbling something about them being assholes under his breath. Firkle frowned ,admittedly slightly dissapointed when Ike turned back to the front. It was boring listening to their teacher drone on about his personal life instead of teaching. He puffed out his cheeks, wiggling a pencil in between his fingers. Absentmindedly, he met the pencil to the paper, doodling little skulls and pentagrams in the margin. He raised an eyebrow when a peice of folded paper slid onto his desk, looking up to see Ike still facing forward, pulling his hand away and putting it back on his own desk. " What is this you dumb conformist?" Firkle asked blankly, picking up the paper before he recieved a glare from Mr Garrison for speaking. He unfolded the paper, chuckling slightly at the drawing of a little cartoon Ike sleeping on his desk, titled with the words ' This class is dead'. Firkle closed the paper, considering ignoring it but when boredom got the better of him he decided on doodling a spike in Ikes drawings hair, writing ' Your hair looks dumb right now'. He poked Ike with his pencil to get his attention, handing him the paper back when he held his hand behind himself for it. He watched as Ike read the note, smirking when the boy tried to subtly fix his hair. " Asshole" Ike whispered, laughing as he scrunched the paper into his pocket. The bell rung, the class shooting up and slinging their bags on their shoulders, sprinting out of the door. Firkle remained seated, yawning as he considered staying in the room over break rather than going to meet the other goths like usual. " Hey Firks, wanna come sit with me Tricia and Karen today?" Ike asked, making Firkle jump when he realised that the boy hadnt left yet. " What? No you dumb conformist." He frowned, looking away. " Ok, I think those two could do with some alone time together anyways" Ike agreed, sitting back down and turning his chair to face Firkle. Firkle looked up at him, scowling when he realised what he was saying. " You want a cheese string? I have two" Ike asked casually, holding out the two sticks. " I don't want your dumb conformist food" Firkle said blankly, although the way he was staring at the cheese string said otherwise. " Come on Firks, I know its your favorite. Plus, I bought it for you!" Ike persuaded, shoving the  cheese string into his friends face. Firkle groaned, snatching the cheese string and mumbling a thanks. " What was that?" Ike teased, wincing when he saw the death glare his friend shot him. " Ok ok I'll stop." He chuckled. Firkle opened the cheese string, grinning when an idea popped into his head. He looked up at Ike, who was peeling his own string, chewing happily. " Hey conformist" He smirked, before biting the cheese string in half rather than peeling it. Ike cringed, faking a gasp of horror. " How could you?" He smiled, laughing when Firkle bit it again, a smile on his lips. Ike's eyes softened, smiling warmly. " You look really pretty when you smile" Ike said honestly, causing a red blush to dust over Firkles cheeks. " .. Shut up stupid conformist" Firkle hissed, internally cringing at how pathetic he sounded. " But you do though" Ike said, brushing Firkles hair from his eye. Firkle sucked in a breath, trying to keep his cool as he looked back at Ike. He suddenly stood up. " Im getting a drink" He said, walking towards the door. " Hey wait! I already bought you one!" Ike explained, standing up and jogging to meet Firkle by the door. " I want coffee" Firkle said blankly. Ike held out the can of coffee he had bought earlier, chuckling at the confused frown on Firkles face. " I know what my best bro likes" He shrugged. " Ike I uh.. Thanks" Firkle said genuinely, letting his guard down a little and taking the drink. " Why are you being like this. Im an asshole and youre-" Firkle began, before frowning and turning bright red at the words coming from his mouth. " Im what?" Ike asked. " Youre.. Well you fucking know you ass. Youre popular and funny and hot and kind and shit ok? Is that what you want to hear?" Firkle snarled at him, although his words seemed genuinely heartfelt. " You might be an asshole, but youre way to sweet for your own good" Ike smiled, feeling butterflies at what his long time crush had just told him. " UGH! IM NOT SWEET YOU ASS!" Firkle snapped, rolling his eyes when Ike only smirked more. " You're so much better than you think you are" Ike smiled, making Firkle sigh. " I hate you Broflovski" He rolled his eyes, looking away. " Hmm.. I uh..." Ike smirked, walking closer to the boy before pinning him to the wall and leaning close to his ear. " I dont think that you do" He said in a low voice, close to a whisper. He let the tension hang in the air for a second, before pushing away from the wall, saluting and smiling like nothing had just happened. " See ya tommorow Firks!" Ike grinned, walking away and leaving the goth with a bright red face as he tried to steady his racing heart. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?