Kyman - Truth or dare

Request by Stupid_chick_33

Kyle sipped on his drink, standing bored in the corner of the party. Stan was drunk, Kenny was flirting with someone, even Token was dancing with his friends. The only person who didn't seem to be busy was him. " Hey Jew" Cartman said, making him jump. " Jesus fatass don't sneak up on me like that" Kyle scowled to hide his embarassment. " Aww, was the ginger scared?" Eric chuckled making Kyle roll his eyes. " What do you want Cartman?" He frowned. " Well if you dont want me here then I guess-" Cartman teased, grinning when Kyle grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving. " Goddamn it asshole, fine." Kyle muttered. " Wanna dance?" Eric asked as the song changed to poker face. " I uh.. fuck it" Kyle shrugged as Cartman grabbed his hand, pulling him to a more clear area. He looked down at their hands, blushing a little. Cartman started dancing, singing to the music as he moved. Kyle couldn't help but notice how well a smile suited his friend as he joined in with the dancing. Cartman was an idiot and annoying and an asshole, but Kyle had to admit that in this lighting, he did look kind of cute. He frowned, shaking the thoughts out of his head as he realised what he was thinking. " What's up Jew?" Cartman asked as he noticed Kyles conflicted expression. " Oh uh.. nothing.. I just uh.. I'm just thirsty. You want a drink?" Kyle asked. " Nah I'm good, when I get drunk I get crazy" Cartman chuckled nervously as Kyle looked at him skeptically, seeing through his lie. " Oh yea?" Kyle asked. " I uh.. Ok maybe I haven't technically ever drunk before.." Cartman admitted shyly. " But only because I'm better than you!" He spluttered as he saw the smirk on Kyle's face. " It's okay man.. I actually think it's kinda cool that you haven't. I wish I had that much self control." Kyle smiled, making Cartman blush. Eric felt weirdly comforted by the fact that Kyle thought he was cool. What was wrong with him? He wasn't supposed to care about what that idiot thought! " Let's just get your drink " Cartman huffed as Kyle grinned, following him to the cups." YO KYLE! WE'RE PLAYING TRUTH OR DARE!" Stan called over to them as Kyle picked up a drink. Kyle looked towards Cartman, silently asking him if he wanted to play. Cartman shrugged, nodding as they went over to their friends, who were sitting in a circle on the carpet. " Cartman!" Kenny grinned, lifting his arms in the air happily. " Ok who's going first?" Stan asked everyone. " ME!" Clyde yelled, waving an arm in the air. " Token, truth or dare?" He grinned as Token rolled his eyes. " Uh.. truth." He decided, making Clyde groan. " UGh, you're no fun." Clyde whined. " Ok.. um.. do you have a crush?" He asked, making Token's eyes widen as everyone turned to look at him. " Yes" He said simply, looking down at his hands. " I choose Tweek, truth or dare?" Token said quickly, changing the subject. " GAH! Me? Oh uh.. truth." Tweek twitched nervously. " Which do you love more Craig or Coffee?" Token asked. " Craig" Tweek smiled, leaning over his shoulder and placing a kiss on Craig's cheek, whose lap he was sitting in. " Aww babyyyy" Craig grinned happily as he hugged Tweek closer. Kenny made gagging noises, smirking as Craig scowled at him. " Ok Kenny, if you're gonna be like that, truth or dare?" Tweek chuckled. " DARE!" Kenny grinned excitedly, looking over at Butters. " It's okay if I have to kiss someone I'm willing to make that sacrifice" He added hopefully. " Hmm... I dare you to switch clothes with Bebe." Tweek grinned, making Kenny huff dissapointedly. " Finnneeeee" He groaned, looking back to Butters before standing up. Bebe grimaced in protest. " But his clothes are probably covered in dirt!" She pouted. " I'll do it" Wendy offered excitedly, standing up in her short and pretty revealing dress. " Sure" Kenny laughed. " I'll go get changed in there, Stan can you give us eachothers clothes? You've seen both of us naked afterall" Wendy smirked, making Stan blush as he tried to avoid eye contact with his friends, especially Kenny who winked at him. " Yea whatever.." . A few minutes later, Kenny came out in the dress, posing as everyone screamed, cheering for him. Butters hid his face in his hands as he blushed darkly.  Wendy sat down in Kenny's hoodie, laughing at what her friend looked like in her dress. " I think its our dear Eric's turn now" Kenny grinned as he looked over to Cartman. " Truth or dare?" He grinned. " Ughh truth " Cartman groaned. " Would you date anyone here?" He asked. For a split second, Kyle could have sworn that Cartman met his eyes. " I mean.. yea I guess" Cartman admitted, looking away from everyone in embarrassment. " Jimmy, truth or dare or whatever." He said before anyone could ask him who. " Truth, I'm n.. im n.. im n.. im not an idiot" Jimmy replied. "  Who here has the nicest ass?" Eric grinned. " Out of the gi.. the gi.. the girls, probably Nich..probably Nichole" He admitted, looking apologetically at the others. " And out of the guys?" Kenny asked intrested. " You're a cl.. a close second.. but I think we have to admit that Ky.. that Kyle is thick" Jimmy grinned as Kenny pouted. " Hey! Don't talk about the Jews ass!" Cartman protested, making everyone look at him as he immediately regretted what he had said. " Uh I.. I just mean.. I MEAN CLEARLY MY ASS IS BETTER SHUT UP ASSHOLES" Cartman spluttered. " Speaking of Kyle, truth or.. truth or.. truth or dare" Jimmy smirked. " Dare I guess." Kyle shrugged. Jimmy laughed mischievously. " I dare you to kiss Er.. to kiss Eric" He chuckled. Kyle felt his heart jump in his chest. " What?" He coughed. " If you're too much of a pussy its fine" Eric challenged him. " IM NOT A PUSSY FATASS!" Kyle yelled back, smashing his lips onto Cartman's, making his eyes open widely. They pulled away, staring at eachother as everyone gasped. Kyle breathed heavily. Cartman grabbed his face, pulling them back together as they shut their eyes, kissing deeper as Kyle wrapped his arms around Eric's neck. Everyone screamed at the excitement, Kenny cheering for his friends loudly as they made out. Both of the pair had a feeling that this would not be the last time that they would kiss.