Chapter 100

A/n: I never thought I was going to make 100 chapters of this, like, this story has gone SO FAR off the rails, it's insane.

TRIGGER WARNINGS
• Homophobic/polyphobic Roman
• impersonation and mentions of death
• mentions of cheating in the beginning there
•mentions of abuse and spankings
• If I missed any, tell me

"MOM, MOM!" Roman screamed as soon as Katlin walked inside, "REMUS IS CHEATING ON VEVE!"

Katlin glared at Remus after she figured out what the raspy child has said, "Remus!"

Virgil played along, feigning hurt, "Remus?! How could you?" Fake tears pushed to the front of Virgil's eyes, "I thought you loved me!" Virgil threw a pillow at Remus, and began to sob dramatically into Janus' chest.

Janus rolled his eyes and played along, "Remus! How dare you hurt Virgil like this!" He threw another pillow at Remus' head.

"REMUS, WHAT DID YOU DO?" Katlin roared.

"I didn't DO ANYTHING HE'S LYING!" Remus yelled.

Virgil began laughing, slapping Janus on the back, "we're just kidding, Kat."

Katlin put down the baseball bat that she was previously about to beat Remus over the head with, "Oh.."

"MOMMY NOOOO!!! REMUS IS GAYYYYYYYY!!! AND HE HAS TWO BOYFRIENDS!"

"Ohh!" She laughed, "he isn't cheating, sweetie, they all love each other, so they're all together."

"But that doesn't make SENSE!" Roman pouted.

"Look, honey it will all make sense when you get your memories back" she smiled.

"Hey! That reminds me, what was I like before I lost my memories?" He asked, tilting his head like a confused puppy. (and Virgil took a picture for Rose because he knew she'd want it in the scrap book)

"Well-"

"You were a bit-"

"REMUS-"

"COIN, BITCOIN-"

"You were a little bit-short tempered" Virgil said delicately, "and-confused,"

"I'm pretty sure he knows what he was doing, I mean, he's legally an adult now! He could go to real people jail for all of this crap! He was an accomplice-"

"Jail?" Roman said with a voice crack.

"Remus" Virgil said through clenched teeth.

"He's right though" Janus agreed, "all it takes is one call and the police-"

"I know that, guys, but he's in the mindset of a child right now! He doesn't know what he did, and it scares him!"

"Virgil, you're the one he's actually hurt, and traumatized and-and all if that crap, why don't you just agree with us?" Remus groaned.

"I do agree with you, but do you want to deal with a teenager who thinks he's eight that's crying on the living room couch?"

"Why do you have to have such a soft spot for children?" Janus asked, huffing.

"Maybe I get it from my mom" Virgil shrugged, she's never really been mean to us or showed anger towards us, or laid a finger on us, because we didn't really respond to spankings, time outs worked wonders though, we hated not being able to play" Virgil chuckled.

"My dad wasn't afraid to give us whoppings when mom wasn't home, though."

"Yeah, that wasn't spankings, that was abuse" Remus deadpanned.

"Obtuse? What's that?" Roman questioned.

Virgil chuckled, "nothing honey"

"Oh yeah! I remember one time we were over, and boredom was neigh, so we grabbed some markers and went ham and cheese on the cabinets in the kitchen.

"We were lucky Andrew was out" Janus chuckled.

"What did she do? Did she yell at you?" Roman asked.

"I would have beat ya'll halfway to Mexico" Katlin chuckled.

"Well, she kind of only knew that we did it because she could hear us throwing the eggs at each other-"

"Yeah, I think she was going to have a mental breakdown about how she was going to feed me because the eggs were gone and she was going to make omelets for lunch or something-"

"Yeah, I came over and brought her a dozen of eggs. All that was in your fridge was ketchup, beer, and cheese." Katlin smirked.

"Yeah, i'm pretty sure Andrew spent most of mom's income on beer" Virgil said with an eye roll.

"She was very upset about it but she didn't act out...we were five so, we probably should have known a little bit better" Virgil chuckled.

"She knew she couldn't let us get off Scott-free or we'd never learn, so she showed us how to clean up the marker off of the cabinets, and we helped her get all of that up, but she cleaned the eggs up by herself for..obvious reasons." Janus smiled.

Roman pouted, "you didn't even get in that much trouble!"

"Oh, hush you" Katlin scolded.

"But that's nothing compared to when we got into Andrew's beer and Lucia had to deal with three wasted kids."

"WHAT?!" Katlin screeched.

___________________________
Raegan stole the man's grand daughter's contact information and emails, her phone, her diary, her possessions, and when she got a call from the bank, she rejoiced.

"Okay Raegan, walk in there and tell them- fake tears, fake pain, fake sadness, go in there and get that inheritance."

Raegan nodded and went in.

Thirty minutes later she was reading the will.

"My inheritance shall be split evenly between my living relatives, or be given to a sole inheritor. I will leave my cash assets, my mansion, my cars, my boat, my lake house, and all of my possessions to these relatives.

However, if no living relative remains, sell everything, and split the money between the charities listed below:"

Raegan stopped reading there. She gave no F's about charity.

"Oh god..my only-my only family, wiped off of earth...I can't believe it.."

Raegan was wearing some intense make up, that made her normal features unrecognizable, and she was wearing a blond wig, blue eye contacts, and had light freckles on her face. She looked nearly identical to the girl they killed and impersonated.

"I'm so sorry for your loss..but you can continue your bloodline, if you choose to do so" the banker explainer.

"Oh, I'm aware, but i've always been so worried..of being a terrible mother-I mean, I was raised with no parents, no family, no nothing-and my grandfather was too old to take me in, and now he's go-one" she sobbed.

He handed her a tissue, "yes, well your inheritance is going to be received shortly. We need to get you the permit for the house and the cars and the money and everything."

Raegan smirked as his back turned. Amazing.

————————————————————