Chapter 115

A/n: W A I T

HOW OLD DID I MAKE PATTON AND EMILE-

I think Patton's 9 months younger than Emile?

Jack and Rose just wanted their kids to be done with from the start 😂

TRIGGER WARNING

•Blood(detailed)
•Gore(detailed)
•Hospitals
•Unconscious body
•Dead bodies
•Detached limbs
•Infected wounds
•Stabbing, except not stabbing because the knife was already there
•Hickeys
•Hinting towards non-consented Sexual things. I LITERALLY DID THIS LAST CHAPTER, HOW DO I KEEP FORGETTING THE WORDS?!?
•Hinting towards Abuse
•Kidnapping but it already happened so not really

TLDR; I'm bad at triggers

Finding out Rose was kidnapped was a huge shocker to everyone. Rose? Her? The woman who was sweet as pie, but just as mischievous? The mother who took picture upon picture of her children's lives, just so they can keep up with their memories? It didn't make sense.

Why would he go for Rose? It was true, she was one of Lucia's friends, but why indirectly mess with her? To drive her insane? To just cause trauma?

Virgil shook his head. He and Remy had been comforting Patton and Emile all day. They didn't mind. Virgil was happy to comfort his pop star and out of office therapist.

Jack hadn't come out of his room since. They could hear quiet sobs, and a panicked voice whispering. It was scary to Emile and Patton. They'd never seen their father like this.

It had been two days. No leads on Rose.

Virgil knew he couldn't say anything to comfort them. All he could do was simply be there. Someone they could rant to and cry to, and be there for them.

Patton looked through a random photo album. One of the family ones. There was a picture he loved in particular. A five year old Patton and Emile were side-hugging, huge grin's on their painted faces, Jack and Rose, and in hand behind them, looking down at them lovingly. His aunt had snapped the photo secretly.

Patton turned the page, smiling at the memory.

When he saw the next picture, he gasped, eyes watering, as he threw the book across the room. He fell to the floor, hand clasped over his mouth. Had he seen that right?!

"Pat? What's wrong?" Virgil asked softly, going over to the thrown book, picking it up, and looking at the picture. His face whitened, going pale as a sheet as he looked closer.

"Oh my god.." he whispered.

On the page, taped over another photo, was a picture.

That in itself, wasn't bad.

The bad thing, the horrible, horrible thing about this picture, was the fact that it was a recent picture.

And it was a picture of Rose.

The bright sun reflecting down on her two-day old bloody body, which was unconscious,-Virgil hoped she was alive-was sitting in a small car. A knife poked into her back, she seemed to have accidentally laid on it.

Her face was covered with a thin layer of blood. The only part of her face without blood was a twin pair of red washed tear tracks. Little cuts and bruises littering her body. Some were bigger than others.

Her mouth was contained by a gag, tape barely covering the saliva-soaked rag that was beginning to drip out of the corners of her mouth.

There was blood everywhere, her head, limp against her neck. Her hair was a matted up mess of blood and grime. Her body looked like it had been dragged through the dirt. And she was tied up-bloody arms and legs together, dried blood making them stick.

And her blouse was unbuttoned by just three buttons. It exposed her hickey-covered cleavage, covered in brown like bruises, and what looked like blood from her nose, which was a dark purple color.

Her cleavage completely contrasted  her neck, which had long, connected purple and red-almost black ones, all over her neck.

At this point, Remy and Emile had made their way over. They were completely freaked out. "How the hell are you looking at that-damn, it looks like you're analyzing it!"

"Well, my dear Remy, I have many fears. At this point in my life? Blood is not one of them. Look at who you're talking to." He explained.

"Oh. Right."

"Now, let's go to the police, for the millionth time just this month. Maybe this could lead to some evidence?"

————————————————————

And surely enough, the evidence did lead to something. Behind the photo, after analyzing and zooming in, they confirmed that it was next to a huge forest of some types of tree, similar, if not exactly the same, to the ones they'd seen near Andrew and Raegan's mansion.

They also recognized the car. It was the same as the one Andrew was last spotted in.

So, the police got an ambulance and began searching as soon as they could.

Obviously, not everyone could fit in the ambulance. So, Remy drove everyone in his car towards the site, following the police cars.

When they arrived the police began to search the area.

The whole house was covered in police tape. There were at least 17 police cars outside just the front of the huge site. Policemen were running in and out, body bag after bodybag, limb after limb, bag after bag of evidence, and blood. Any DNA sample found was taken.

They watched, not realizing how much time had passed.

By nightfall, they heard a yell, and a car driving over. Andrew's car.

Rose was quickly lifted out of the trunk, looking even worse than she did in the picture. She was put on a stretcher before anybody had the chance to say anything, and she was hauled off to the hospital. The only thing they got to know was that her condition was unstable as of the moment.

She was awake, but dazed and unaware of her surroundings. The knife wound in her head was deep, however, not enough to be fatal. The large knife, from a day ago however, was still plunged half-way into her back. Both wounds were probably infected. Not to mention all of the cuts on her body.

Her wounds were turning purple, and dark black blood was dried around them. Patton would've made a William Afton joke if the situation weren't so dire.

As soon as Rose was in the ambulance, everyone hurried into the car and sped away. It was at the point where they were in front of the ambulance, a random news reporter's truck following closely behind.

When they got to the hospital, Lucia was already there, as they got out of the car, all she said was, "Paul texted me" as they ran into the building, following the doctors treating Rose.