Chapter 96

A/n: What's this, a longer chapter after two weeks of nothing? OwO

TW: death, child murdering, stabbing, knocked out.

The camera began playing a video, and panned over to two children. Cecelia and Blancia.

"Mommy said you're a handsome young man" Cecelia told him, smiling, "and I agree, but I kinda think you're more cute than handsome" she rambled on.

"Hey! You can't think he's cute! I think he's cute!" Blancia screamed-no, literally, screamed.

The whole room's attention was on them now.

"I'll kiss him first!" Cecelia yelled jumping on Virgil, Blancia following.

"Oh my god!" Remus screeched, falling behind the couch.

Janus had to leave the room, he was laughing so hard.

"This is going to be a fine tape to embarrass them with when they're older" Lucia smirked.

Virgil feigned a gasp, "mom, so evil"

He received no response, just an evil chuckle.

The tape continued, and the adults had to pry the children off of him, (who had already kissed him multiple times) and have a serious conversation about how you can't marry your family members.

"I didn't wanna marry him though! I just wanted a few kisses and then I could marry someone else!" Cecelia glared.

"Welp, she's going to be a hooker" Remus stated.

"Yep" Lucia agreed.

"This is amazing" Janus smiled, putting an arm around Virgil and Remus after coming back into the room. They cuddled into Janus' chest, and Remus and Virgil's faces were close. They closed the gap, and started kissing.

Lucia was pretending she didn't notice, but she was smiling. Janus was too.

Remus and Virgil stopped kissing, and then both of them sat up, kissed Janus on his cheeks, and then sat back down on his chest.

This was the life.

___________________________

She screamed in anguish. It wasn't a scream of pain. It wasn't a scream of anger. It was a scream of complete and utter agony as she looked to her husband, who lay before her.

"Why would you-you-do this?" She screamed in affliction.

She received no response.

"Tell the story" Raegan muttered, slicing the side of her hip with a knife.

"You know, this is this knife's first blood..." she looked at the blood covered knife fondly and licked it. Nice and slow. The woman looked on in pain and disgust.

"So..your profile says you've been married ten years?" She asked.

The woman cradled her hip, laying on the opposite one, "What about it?"

Raegan bent down to her level so their faces were just inches apart. "Where are your kids?" She asked in a sickeningly evil tone.

"I-I don't-"

"Oh, cut the crap!" She yelled, running off to search the house.

She ran into a bedroom. She smiled. Two children. One six, one, barely two.

She walked over slowly.

The mother crawled in, yelling at her to stop. The six year old woke up. "Mommy?"