Chapter 101

A/n: If ya'll are reading this you probably maybe slightly kind of ship Remile, but who do ya'll ship with Emile besides Remy, and who do ya'll ship Remy with besides Emile?

I like all the ships, i'm just asking because I want to know what other people like for oneshots.

"BABES!" Remy screamed, running into Emile's house.

"Who is he talking to? He calls everyone babes." Logan remarked.

"Well, he's running upstairs, so probably Patton" Emile shrugged, getting back to his checkers game with Logan.

"So, tell me more about this 'feeling' you speak of" Emile coaxed gently, in his i'm-your-therapist voice.

"Well, I do this coping thing, where if I have negative feelings, I push them aside, or ignore them. I do this for the what people may call 'happy' feelings as well, and that leaves me in a state of..well, dullness" Logan tried to specify.

"Hmm. Well, just in case you didn't know, that isn't healthy"

"Yes, i'm aware" Logan deadpanned.

"A lot of things have to come first before emotion. Like schoolwork, and relationships, and trying to just..keep up. The only thing left of my emotions is a ball of stress. Over the years i've gotten better though." Logan continued.

"But it's easy to revert back to your coping mechanism, isn't it?" Emile questioned.

"Yes. It is. Lately, Patton's been talking about it with me, and helping me get through it, and talking just, really helps, you know?"

"I had no idea" Emile smirked.

__________Brought to you by Emile the therapist__________________

Lucia smiled brightly at the man serving her coffee, telling him thank you, and paying him the amount needed.

She sat on a comfy chair, enjoying the hot chocolate on the cold winter day.

"Mommy how come that skinny lady over there looks so fat?" A child asked his mother, whispering loudly.

Lucia looked up to see the child staring at her, and she smiled and waved.

"Oh my gosh, kid! You can't say stuff like that!" His mother panicked, apologizing.

"Oh, i've heard it a thousand times, pregnancy does it to you" she smiled. The kid was right. She was skinny/fat because she wasn't wide-she just had a stomach.

"Mommy what's a pregnancy?" The kid asked.

"It's when theres a baby in a mommy's tummy" the mother replied.

"That's gross! Why would you eat your baby?"

"You were in my tummy too" the mother chuckled.

"..You ate me?" The child asked quietly, tears in his eyes.

"Yes, originally, I was just going to eat your hands, but you tasted too good, so I just ate your whole body" she smirked, "actually..I think i'd like just one more bite~" she sing songed, pretending to pounce on him.

The child screamed, and began to cry.

"Awe, baby, i'm just kidding with you!" She laughed, Lucia joining in with a chuckle. Kids.

"Y-you can't eat me momm-my, i'm your kid!" He sobbed quietly into her chest.

"Well, I ate you before, and you were my kid then-"

"No!" He cried.

"Oh, hush, I was just joking with you!"

————————————————————

"Remember that time I set a bird on fire and threw it in a tree?" Remus asked, randomly.

"Which time? Last week, last month, or yesterday?" Janus asked, rolling his eyes.

"Three minutes ago" Virgil said, looking outside at a tree that was on fire.

"REMUS, OH MY GOD-"

___________________________

"Hey, wanna bang?" Remy asked casually as he walked into Patton's room.

"Sure!" Patton exclaimed, making grabby hands at Remy, who rolled his eyes at Patton's cute gesture and handed him a bang energy drink.

"Thanks!" Patton smiled, "I love energy!"

"I can tell" Remy smirked.

"So, Remy, Emile's told me that you've broken his heart, yes?" Patton asked casually, after taking a sip.

"Oh my god, Patton it's not even that seri-"

"How dare you break his heart."

"Patto-"

"I cannot believe you wouldn't snuggle with him-"

"He told you it was snuggling I wouldn't do? I guess you could call it that-"

"What?"

"N0thiNG-"

Patton frowned, narrowing his eyes, wondering why everybody always decided to keep the details from him. Besides, it was just 'snuggles.'

"He was being sarcastic, I didn't actually break his heart!" Remy backed up quickly as Patton stood up, intimidating him.

"EMILE COME HERE!" Remu screamed in fear as Patton pounced.

___________________________

"I AM THE KING!" Logan yelled in excitement, jumping Emile and getting his last piece.

"EMILE COME HERE!" He heard Remy screech.

"Oh god, what now?" Emile asked, running upstairs.

He entered the room he heard the scream from, and raised an eyebrow as he saw Patton on top on Remy, giving him a lecture on being a good boyfriend to his brother.

"Pat, what are you doing?" Emile asked.

"Telling Remy not to break your heart."

"..Is this about..the 'snuggles'?" Emile asked.

"Yes."

"Oh, well, continue then" Emile smirked.

Remy's face turned into one of horror as Emile left the room, cackling.

___________________________

"Babe, they're onto us" she hissed as they began to walk out of the bank for the second time that week, "they asked about my age!"

"Well good thing you did your research, right? You told them you're twenty seven, just like Ella, right?"

"Yes, but they were so skeptical!"

"It's fine, people are stupid, they'll believe anything as long as it makes their jobs easier."

"You're right, we'll be fine.."

A/n: Ella is the daughter of the rich guy they murdered