Chapter thirty nine

A/n: this chapter is going to have a flashback in it.

Also I did not consider ages at all when I wrote this lol

Okay so Emily is four or five, I can't do math, Roman's eighteen, Remus is eighteen, Damien is eighteen, Patton and Logan are seventeen, Virgil's seventeen, Remy is eighteen, Emile is seventeen, Lucia is in her 30s, Andrew is 40, Sarah is 24, tiffany is 26, carl is 28, Paul is 27, and I think that's everyone.

Wait Ram and Kurt are both 18

In the flashback everyone below 20 years old is 13-15

TW: Death, murder, blind human, car crash.

thank you for reading this pointless author's note, enjoy loves 🖤🖤🖤

Roman was in a room with Patton.

He turned a lantern on, it was almost four am.

Logan managed to bore Virgil and Remy to sleep, so they were sleeping along with everyone else.

Roman and Patton were the only ones awake, and Patton's been bugging Roman for hours.

"Pleaseeee Roman! Just tell meeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE!" Patton screeched quietly so he wouldn't wake anyone up.

"Ugh, okay fine! Just don't tell anyone else, alright? I don't need anyone to hate me more than they already do!" Roman groaned, giving in to Patton's puppy dog eyes.

"Yay!" Patton grinned, sitting next to Roman, ready to listen.

Roman hesitated but then sighed.
"So...here's what happened"

~Flashback brought to you by Roman's mistakes~

Roman was sitting next to a tree by the park with Ram and Kurt, Roman ordering Them to start tripping little kids and make them cry.

Roman was laughing while Ram and Kurt looked guilty.

"Roman" Kurt said, frowning, "why do we have to do this?"

Roman snorted, "so I can get paid from Andrew you wuss"

They both groaned and went back to scaring all of the kids, when suddenly Roman gasped and said, "Ram, Kurt! Look, it's emo freak, snake face, and blind bitc-"

"We get it Roman, what about them? Are we going to bully them like last time?" Ram asked.

Roman glared at Ram, "you do not cut me off!"

Ram rolled his eyes, "yes master" he smirked.

"I'm sorry babe, it's just that I need to do this" Roman said, his voice growing softer as he gave Ram a kiss.

"No fair! I want smooches too" Kurt whined.

Roman chuckled and gave Kurt a peck on the lips.

Now that his boyfriends were satisfied, Roman could tell him the plan.

"Okay so I met up with Andrew earlier about these freaks. We need to bully them" Roman said, "now"

"Again? Ugghhhh  finnneee" Ram said, dragging Kurt along with him, and beginning to follow Roman, who was following Virgil, Janus, and Emily.

They saw Virgil and Janus trying to tame a crying Emily.

"I-It's scary..." Emily whimpered.

"Oh...Emmi, I know...are you okay?" Virgil asked.

"N-no..." she mumbled burying her face into her big brother's legs.

"What kind of blindness is it?" Janus asked, knowing she was blind.

"She wasn't born blind, doctors think something happened to her, but everything's not dark for her, it's just that everything's so blurry, it's practically white..what could've caused this?" Virgil said, mumbling the last few words as a question for himself.

"It kind of hurts sometimes.." Emily muttered.

"Aww, poor Emily.." Janus whispered, sighing.

"JANUS I FOUND THE DEODORANT WE'RE DOING SOME KINKY STUFF TONIGHT, GET OVER HERE!" They heard Remus shout from across the field.

JANUS scoffed, "there are children here!"

"I know a lot more than you think" Emily said.

"Your four-"

"I know all"

"...fair enough," JANUS said, running towards Remus yelling, "what are you teaching Emily?"

Roman scoffed from where he was hidden behind the tree.

"There he is, emo freak, let's get him" Roman said, looking to Ram and Kurt.

"What exactly is the plan?" Ram asked, not sure of what he should be doing.

"Ugh, I met with the boss the other day, he told us to hurt these two kids and he'll let us off with a warning, and he'll pay us by stealing his wife's money or something, i'm okay with hurting a few kids to get off the hook and make a few quick bucks, let's go" Roman told them, running towards the direction of Emily and Virgil.

"V-v.." Emily mumbled, "where are we?"

"We're at the park, I brought us to the abandoned part of it, there's a lot of broken stuff and sharp objects but there's a perfectly good swing right here" Virgil explained, getting on the swing and putting his sister in his lap.

"...Sometimes I dream that I'm a doctor..and that I can help people like me and make them all better, and kiss their boo boos away like you do for me when daddy hits us..." Emily muttered

"But them I remember," she continued, "I couldn't be a doctor since I can't see..I wouldn't be able to do anything right" she said gloomily, "a doctor can't have disabilities or disorders like I do"

"Hey, it's not your fault that your blind and have a couple of disorders, doctors can have disorders, ever see the good doctor?" Virgil asked.

"I can't see, and he's bot blind" Emily frowned, "it would be hard to Help people if I can't see anything..I just want to be a doctor to make people feel better, I want to be able to make you feel better too just like you do for me, I want to be able to fix your boo boos when daddy hurts you, too...I may not be able to see but I can hear..I can hear the screams..." she said, tearing up.

"Hey...hey don't cry, it's okay, i'm fine.." Virgil said, wiping Emily's tears away and kissing her cheeks, "I love you...never forget that...I won't let anybody hurt you...ever." Virgil assured her.

(A/n: and then he did.

Lol sorry, also Emily is so precious I CAN'T-)

"Promise?" Emily asked.

"I promise" Virgil smiled, kissing her nose.

She giggled and hugged him.

Then Ram, Kurt, and Roman attacked.

~end flashback~

Roman paused his story for a moment when he saw Patton's face. "That's so sad..." Parton was crying silently, "how could you hurt them..after that?" Patton asked in shock, wiling a few stray tears away.

"Because of Andrew, you know, Virgil's dad whose in jail?" Roman told him.

"That isn't a good enough answer, but continue the story, I want to know everything" Patton told him, ready to hear the rest.

A/n: okay I'm sorry, don't kill me for leaving it off there, i'll finish it in the next chapter I swear-