Chapter 74

A/N: I did not expect anything that happened in this book to happen. I thought I was just going to do the same old Prinxiety stuff everyone else does but than ideas happened inside of my big brain and that did not end up happening owo

This was originally supposed to be a high school au but I barely focused on school in this story

TW: fire

ON WITH THE CHAPTER
(And off with Andrew's head)

"Don't you know that I'm okay with this uptown part I get to play
'Cause I got what I need and I don't want to take the ride
I don't need to see the other side
So go and do like you do
I'm good to do like me
Ain't in a cage, so I don't need to take the key-"

"REMUS IF YOU DON'T STOP SINGING THE OTHER SIDE IN THE SHOWER I WILL COME IN THERE AND I SWEAR TO GOD-"

And just to spite Janus, Virgil sung even louder than Remus. "OH, D-NM (a/n: excuse my french) CAN'T YOU SEE I'M DOING FINE! I DON'T NEED TO SEE THE OTHER SIDE!"

Janus growled, "CAN'T I READ FIVE FEET APART WITH SOME PEACE AROUND HERE?!"

"Well if you could you'd be crying, go read Harrison Bergeron!" Remus yelled.

"Wow, that just took me back to middle school, we're literally seniors in high school and this is how you want to go?" Janus asked.

"Ugghhhh summer is coming too slowly!" Remus whined.

"Well we're literally about to get the longest summer ever because of the rona-"

"You did not just say 'the rona'"

"Guys, I love how we're just having a full on conversation when Remus is butt naked five feet away from us" Virgil interrupted.

"Yeah, why five feet when it could be zero?" Remus asked opening the bathroom door and latching onto Janus.

"OH MY GOD!" Janus screamed like a little girl.

"Remus go put some freaking clothes on!" Virgil screamed, blushing and covering his eyes.

"Oh come on, you've seen me naked before" Remus smirked.

"...WHY DO YOU HAVE GREEN STUFF ON YOUR BALLS IF YOU JUST WASHED THEM?!?" Janus screamed even louder.

"Who says I wash my balls? I know how you like to get down and dirty-"

"Jesus Christ" Janus sighed and pushed Remus back into the bathroom, "WASH YOUR PENIS!"

He walked away, going to go deal with a now traumatized Virgil.

————————————————————
Roman stormed into Kurt's house and sat on his couch next to Ram.

"How're you doing?" Ram asked.

"Grrrrrr" he growled like a dog.

"That good, huh?" Kurt asked sarcastically.

Roman sighed, "what am I doing..." he whispered.

"You have anger issues-"

"NO CRAP, SHERLOCK!" Roman screamed like a drama queen.

"Ughh-i'm sorry-it's just..I exploded at my mom!" He groaned, covering his face. "How could you yell at little miss sexy legs?" Ram wriggled his eyebrows.

"Oh my god that's my mom-"

"That makes her even hotter" Kurt snorted.

"Roman glared at his feet, staring into the abyss that was his show as if he could see his perfectly pedicured toes, silently wondering if this was how he wanted his life to be-"

"RAM SHUT UP!" Roman yelled, rolling his eyes as his two best friends snickered at him.

"My best friends are idiots" Roman sighed.
————————————————————

"PATTON HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD DID YOU SET A BOWL WITH NOTHING IN IT ON FIRE?!" Remy screamed.

Patton smiled, "well first, I got the bowl out, then I decided that I didn't wanna heat up my food so i'd heat up my bowl and spoon, so I popped it into the microwave but then the spoon caught on fire, then the bowl caught on fire, then the microwave caught on fire-"

"Okay Patton, I get it" Remy sighed.

"Sheesh Pat, it's usually Logan who sets the kitchen on fire" Emile snorted.

Logan crossed his eyes and grumbled, "that was one time."

Everybody laughed at him, but he smiled too.

A/n: I was going to do this chapter with Lucia in it, but I, the responsible writer I am, forgot about her so I wrote this.