Chapter twenty nine

A/n: I just posted a new story called random, so if you like cringy memes go check that out uwu
Tw: Andrew

Anyways, enjoy loves!💛🖤💛🖤

Andrew sat in the prison cell, having woken up a long time ago. He was thinking.

Flashback

"Okay i'll do it" Roman said, "when do I get my check?"

"You get your check when the job's done. And don't even think about the police!" Andrew yelled, making Roman shrink into himself.

"What-what if I do?" He asked.

"Boy, i'm best friends with the head of the police in this town. He won't believe you for a second. Now go get your boyfriends you sick gay and come on and help me already!" Andrew yelled once more, shoving Roman.

Roman muttered something under his breath, going to go get Ram and Kurt, when they returned, Roman ordered them to go start bullying Virgil and Emily while Andrew got his car ready.

"Don't kill Emily. I want that job to be for me, the useless blind needs to pay for being brought into this world." Andrew said, hatred in his voice.

"Isn't it your fault she's blind, though? Didn't you literally bleach her eyes down-"

"SHHHHH!" Andrew said loudly.

"You know you want to do this. Actually, you got yourself into thus mess. Now be a good kid and go get em'

There was a sudden sound of a door opening which pulled Andrew out of his thoughts.

"Hey there old buddy." The head of the police force said. "I've been looking over some stuff about you..wow..you've really changed." He sighed, then said "some cops will be coming to question you in a moment."

Andrew remained silent, staring at the ground as his old friend left the room.

He growled and punched the wall, denting it and making his knuckles bleed.

He angrily paced around his cell, before sitting down on a bench inside of it.

"Hey there handsome." He heard from the other side of the cell.

He looked over to see a hot woman about his age, looking like a snacc, saunter over to him, swaying her hips seductively, and sitting on his lap.

"So, you're my cell mate, huh big guy?" She asked, winking with a smirk. She tossed her hair, and straddled him.

'Score' Andrew thought to himself, leaning in closer to this hot woman.

A police officer walked into the room.

"Come on, get off daddy's lap, you have guests, girl." An officer said to the her.

"Alright fatty." She said with an eye roll.

The officer scoffed. "I am not fat, I'm big boned!"

"Whatever you say tough guy." She said in a pouty voice, getting off of Andrew and walking out of the cell once the officer unlocked it.

"Hey! Uhm, didn't catch your name." Andrew said to her before she left the room.

"Didn't throw it." She smirked, blowing a kiss, then walking out of the door.

Andrew sat there, his privates standing in attention, his mouth agape.

His surprised features morphed into a lovestruck smirk as he imagined the mystery girl that had just left the room doing some pretty wicked stuff with him.