Chapter eighteen

A/n: Ya'll don't get how much life your comments bring me 😂

Trigger warnings: slight sexual content,

tell me if I missed any, loves! 🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛

P.S. anybody who got the update for this I literally fixed one thing you don't have to reread

Andrew untied his wife, who scrambled away with her clothes finally on.

"Baby, are we seriously done now?" He asked in a drunken slur.

"Yes.." she whispered fearfully, trying to get her husband off of her, "Andrew you're drunk..you're so, so drunk.."

"Round four?" He whispered.

"I-n-n-uhm..no. No-" a single glare shut her up. He began to stalk forward, slow and precise. "A-alright.." she said, very unsure of herself.

She tried to comply with him as much as she could so he wouldn't hit her again.

"Was that hesitation I heard?" He questioned.

She scoffed. "You have a left hand, use it."

He chuckled. "Why would I do that when you feel so much..better?" He asked.

"I-I just pu-put my cloths back o-on-" she stuttered.

"Ugh fine! We'll have more fun later. I'm going to the bar to hang out with some friends." He muttered. He needed another drink anyways.

"You mean the girls you cheat on me with?" She questioned out loud.

She flinched away, dodging a hand that almost hit her.

Andrew growled at his wife, stumbling and nearly falling over. "No. I'm hanging out with some guys." He said, leaving the room, slamming the door shut.

When she heard the front door open, she waited a few seconds, threw on her shoes, and ran to her friends house down the block.

She knocked, breathless.

A boy opened the door.

"Hello Lucia!" He smiled, but it was sad.

"Hello, Remus!" She said, panicked, is your mother home? I need to speak with her."

"Alright, come on in." He said, quickly going back to wherever he was, kind of worried for Lucia.

She heard crying that sounded very similar to Virgil's.

She momentarily shook it off, but then she found her friend, Katlin, Remus's mom.

"Katy! Is Virgil here? Is my baby crying?! Is he okay?!" She asked, panicked.

"Woah woah, slow down, yeah. He's here! He came in crying with Janus and Remus and was looking pretty downcast. I didn't question them yet, they obviously need a little alone time."
She said cooly.

Lucia nodded, deciding to talk to her son later.

"Okay Lucia, why are you here?" Katlin asked. It was nice to see her friend, but she walked in tearful and panicked and she could tell something happened.

Lucia looked seriously at her friend. "Andrew raped me again.." she whispered.

Katlin's eyes widened.

"He-he doesn't even try to coax me for a yes, he just-he just uses his force..and...He didn't use protection this time" Lucia said again, looking as if she'd cry.

Katlin quickly led Lucia to her bathroom in her room, and grabbed a pregnancy test. She had some on hand from the last time, which wasn't long ago.

"Okay Lucia. Time to pee on a stick." She said seriously, with a light smile.

"Wh-? I don't wanna know!" She said, backing away in fear.

"C'mon honey, you've waited long enoug-" Katlin began, getting cut off by her friend. "It's been like, ten minutes."

"Wow—Okay just, please take it!" Katlin begged.

Lucia sighed and complied, walking to the bathroom, pregnancy test in hand.

After a few minutes, she came back out with tears in her eyes, "now we wait..."

They waited patiently in silence for the test to get the results, listening to hushed whispers and quiet sniffles from Virgil and his friends.

When it was time to flip it over, Lucia took a deep breath.

"I-i'm pregnant." She said, a look of fear in her eyes. Her bottom lip trembled as she covered her mouth, "no—no, I can't do this again. I can't let Andrew make me—make me have a miscarriage again" she sobbed, wrapping her arms around herself tightly.

"Lucia, you're not alone" Kaitlin whispered, hugging Lucia, "come on. We have plenty of time until the bump starts showing. We can figure out a plan."

Lucia nodded, wiping her tears away, "alright. I-I just. I've lost so many—"

"You won't lose another one. You won't lose this one...." Kaitlin bit her bottom lip, unsure of if she should say anymore. She sighed, closing her eyes, "Lucia, are you sure you even want it?"

"Want it?" She questioned, "getting another chance after Emily...after the ones I lost before birth, that's all i've ever wanted. But not now, and certainly not with Andrew. Of course I don't want it, not now. It's unfair, I wouldn't be able to support it unless I—"
"Unless you drop Andrew" Kaitlin stressed.

"It isn't that easy" Lucia frowned, leaning her head on Kaitlin's shoulder, "what am I going to do?"

"We'll figure something out. Don't you worry."