Chapter 34

A/n: for all of you people who want Remus to be a trigger warning, here lol

Tw: Remus

Tiffany groaned as she walked into the police office early in the morning at six am, "Coffee" she groaned again, walking sluggishly to the coffee machine.

"You know Tiffany, if I was your husband i'd poison your coffee" Carl said matter of factly with a smirk.

Tiffany snorted, "If I was your wife i'd drink it"

Carl fake fainted dramatically onto Paul, who shoved him off with a scoff.

"why does being wife and husband matter? I'll poison the whole coffee pot if it'll get rid of you weirdos." Sarah retorted through the walkie talkie she had.

"Sarah shh, Andrew's going to catch you" Tiffany shushed.

"That pingas? He's the stupidest guy i've ever met, he wouldn't see a pair of tits coming at him unless they were between his nose." Sarah said, rolling her eyes while Carl spit out his coffee and Tiffany chuckled, while Paul just called them sick.

"He's waking up, gotta go, bye." Sarah said, turning her walkie talkie off.

--------------------

It's been about a week since Andrew was arrested.

Everyone in their friend group who didn't know was alerted of the whole situation, and knew what Virgil's dad did.

Roman was still wondering if he should tell everyone what actually happened with Emily.

Everybody hated Ram and Kurt more than him, everybody kind of felt pity for Roman being 'dragged into it.'

Life was going pretty great, why should he tell the truth and risk bring hated?

Patton's been poking and prodding him for weeks about it. He decided he might tell Patton.

He didn't know yet.

Maybe he would.

He sighed, and walked to Patton's house. He was supposed to go over there for a sleepover with everyone.

--------------------

Virgil was hanging out with Remus and Janus, playing lick the mannequin, which is basically a game where you go to a store, play truth or dare, and if you don't do the truth or dare you have to strip a mannequin slowly and sexually, then lick it wherever you're told to

(A/n: I literally just made that up please don't go to the mall with your friends and do it lmao)

They decided, why not pass the time while they wait for the time to come to go to Patton's house?

"Virgil, truth or dare?" Remus asked.

"Truth" Virgil said in a panic.

"Who's your crush?" Remus asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Virgil blushed, "wh-what is this kindergarten?" he asked in a stutter.

Janus rolled his eyes, "answer, or else sexually assault the mannequin, your choice"

"Fine!" He groaned.

"Ever since you, me, and Remus had that gang bang a few months ago, i've kind of had a crush on both of you" Virgil said to Janus in embarrassment.

"Awe, Virgy! You looovvveeee us?" Remus gushed.

Virgil blushed. "S-shut up!" He whined, "it's just that-that you guys have always been there for me. No matter what the problem was, or how screwed up everything got..through broken bones and bruises you guys stayed, you didn't give up when I got into my depressive episodes or when I didn't feel like talking...you guys don't have to like me back obviously but I guess I just needed to get this off of my chest.."

"We love you too Virge, maybe we can have a gang bang again soon?" Remus asked with a smirk, ignoring all of the emotional shit.

Janus scoffed, "this isn't friends with benefits, if we all agree we like each other, why not just establish a polyamorous relationship?"

"Oh, that sounds better, so you up for it Virgy?" Remus asked.

Virgil smiled with a slight blush and asked, "why not?"

"Yes!" Janus exclaimed, "and Virgil, don't worry—you're never a bother."

--------------------

Patton was sitting at his house on his couch with Logan, Emile, and Remy when there was a knock at the door.

He jumped up, squealed, and opened it.

"Roman!" He screeched.

"Hey, keep it down kid!" An old man from down the street yelled.

"Sorry Mr. crabby!"  Patton yelled back with a smile.

"Pfft..kids.." Mr. crabby muttered with an angry frown.

"So Roman, how's your day been?" Patton asked cheerily.

"Good, yours?" He asked dully.

"Great! Now come sit with us!" He bounced over to the couch happily, Roman following with a chuckle.

A good thirty minutes of bored conversations passed.

Suddenly, Patton said, "let's all say who our crushes are at once!"

"Alright." Everyone agreed hesitantly.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"Remy" Emile said, as Remy said Emile at the same time, while Patton said Logan's name, Logan saying Patton's, and Roman saying Virgil's.

Patton gasped, "you like Virgil?" He asked in excitement.

Roman blushed madly, "yes, also this game isn't fair, you guys are all already in a relationship with who's name you said" Roman pouted.

"I know," Patton smirked, "I got an answer out of you though, that was my aim"

"You are evil" Roman huffed, just as the doorbell rang and Patton rushed to open it, revealing Remus, Damien, and Virgil.