Chapter 108

A/n: It's been over a year since the chapter I announced Lucia's pregnancy in, and I literally told myself that I was NOT GOING TO WAIT A YEAR TO BIRTH HER CHILD, AND HERE WE ARE
🤣

Also, screw this book being based off of real life time, i'm inconsistant with updates, besides, anyone reading this years later will have no clue, and probably not even care about the time, so-

ALSO I NEVER PLANNED TO GET LUCIA PREGNANT UNTIL THE CHAPTER IT HAPPENED IN, SO- whoops all caps- so I don't know what gender to make the baby, I never planned it 😭

What do ya'll think? :>

Also Alex is the guy who she brought home if you forgot.

TW: If ya'll don't  get the drill by now than i've officially lost hope

Weeks past, and bit by bit, Roman was regaining his memory. He was shocked at everything that was happening. And when he fully gained back his memory, he realized he'd been out of it for a month or two.

He had to be careful, the doctor had told him. One wrong fall and they'd be back to square one. His injured head was very tender and sensitive, especially in the spot where the bump was.

And Katlin was treating Roman like he was fresh out of the womb, fussing over him, and watching him like a hawk.

"Mom! Just because I have a concussion doesn't mean I have a fever!" Roman wined, pushing his mom's hand, which had a thermometer in it, away from his face.

"I know, but I don't wanna risk you getting sick! You know how you are, you won't just loose your memory, you'll probably die, you're such a baby when you're sick, what if you fall, or-"

"Mom!" Roman growled lowly, face reddening. He didn't need everyone there to know how much of a baby he was.

"Okay, okay" his mother chuckled lightly, "but you still have to stay on the couch."

"Okay, okay! He groaned, leaning back dramatically

Patton chuckled from where he sat beside Roman, "you're almost as dramatic as Remy."

Remy scoffed, "I'm not dramatic, i'm sassy, there's a difference."

"No, you're a jerk" Patton said jokingly.

"You wanna know what a jerk is?" Logan asked, "Remus sent me a video of Roman a few weeks ago when he thought he was seven, and he was being the most homophobic little prick i've ever seen."

"Oh my god!" Roman groaned, hiding his face as Logan pulled out the video.

Long story short, they watched a video of Roman shaming Remus for kissing Janus.

It kinda felt like old times as Roman looked around the room at his friends smiling in amusement, laughing and joking.

He missed it.

————————————————————

Lucia put a hand to her stomach. Six months. Six months since she figured out she was having a child. Six months since she began to have hope. She smiled when she thought of it.

Should she even be able to have a baby? She's had a bunch of miscarriages in the past due to the trauma Andrew put on her stomach..what if it messed her up? What if it would affect the baby?

She thought of how many children she could have had. If broke her heart a little every time she thought about it.

Now, she had another chance. She wondered what the baby would be. She imagined holding a little boy, with deep, velvety chocolate eyes so dark, you almost wouldn't be able to see the difference between the pupil and the iris.

Blue eyes were common in Lucia's family, dark brown in Andrew's. She didn't know much about genetics.

She did know, she had a dominant blue eye trait and recessive green trait. Andrew had dominant brown and recessive blue.

Lucia's eyes were Hazel blue, and looked light blue around the edges of her iris, and light green near the pupil. She imagined that her kid would have dark brown eyes. It was just a feeling.

Virgil had golden brown eyes, well, less brown, more light chestnut hazel, maybe this one would too?

What if she had a girl?

She thought of a baby with a cute little button nose and big eyes.

She couldn't wait.

————————————————————

Alex had been there for a few weeks. Lucia and Virgil were becoming fast friends. Janus and Remus had met the guy too, and they agreed that he was a pretty nice guy for someone who tried to pick-pocket a pregnant woman.

Slowly, but surely, Alex was getting back on his feet. Now that he had a place to stay and didn't have to worry about sleeping on a sidewalk, he could get a job. He didn't have a degree or anything aside from a high school diploma, but that could still get him a somewhat substantial job while he looked for others and got back into schooling.

Alex had told Lucia many times how eternally grateful he was for picking up a stranger off the streets, and bringing him into her home. Lucia smiled every time, waving it off. She was happy to help, plus now they could play board games that were more interesting. And they had someone else to talk to.

It was less lonely when they had a man in the house who didn't want to kill, injure, and abuse them.

It kinda felt like they were a family. They basically already knew everything about each other. Several sob stories, as well as funny childhood memories were told. It was a great time, and Alex wasn't a burden to them at all.

He ate a lot less than Andrew, and didn't waste plates upon played of food, he washed his own clothes, helped with the dishes, helped cook meals. and even helped Virgil with his homework. He was good at a lot of stuff despite dropping out of college.

It was actually a lot of help. He and Virgil would do chores and run to the store while Lucia dealt with feet cramps and back pains. The joys of pregnancy.

A/n: Idk, should Lucia and Alex get together? They have a good dynamic going on here. I have two ideas, one is her getting with Alex, then I have another one..i'm probably going to do the other one, but idk, what do ya'll think about Lucia and Alex? 👉👈

ITS BEEN LIKE FOUR WEEKS AND THEN I UPDATE WITH A FILLER THAT's MORE A/N THAN ACTUAL STORY I'M S O R R Y